*** Ryder Cup Discussion ***

Whistling Straights will be set up like the Bob Hope Classic in two years to counter this.

FINAU. Incendiary

Friday fourball: Tony Finau/Brooks Koepka WIN 1 UP over Justin Rose/Jon Rahm
Saturday fourball: Tony Finau/Brooks Koepka LOSE 1&2 to Rory Mcilroy/Sergio Garcia
Sunday Singles: Tony Finau WIN 6&4 over Tommy Fleetwood (note: Finau +140 vs Fleetwood)

makes you wonder WHY Jim Furyk only played him three matches :(

highest score Europe: Francesco Molinari @ 17-2 = 5-0
highest score USA: Justin Thomas @ 6-1 = 4-1

btw, Ian Poulter is now 5-0 UNDEFEATED in Ryder Cup singles match play in his career

I WISH they had a match play tourney to bet EVERY WEEK. daily match plays seem to be easier to handicap than a normal stroke play tourney

Sunday singles I chanced (bet/return)
Ian Poulter +125 over Dustin Johnson (40/90) WIN 2 up
Jon Rahm +110 over Tiger Woods (50/105) WIN 2&1
Thorbjorn Olesen +175 over Jordan Spieth (30/82.50) WIN 5&4
Alex Noren -110 over Bryson DeChambeau (55/105) WIN 1 up

MY BEST daily match play result this season :)

Nice work LeRink. I had Koepka and Noren today, and didn't pull the trigger on Poulter and Sergio.

You just don't say something like that after a bad loss! It comes across as exceptionally selfish and disrespectful to the team and Captain. A guy like that I don't want on my team and fuck him he didn't break 80 on his own ball on Saturday morning. He has no room for any comments like that! And his wife ought to STFU too.

I have to say that loss is squarely on Furyk, his misunderstanding of the course, and his deference to two old lions from his era. Maybe he played the course and with his goofy straight hitting swing he never noticed the ankle deep rough just off the fairway. But there’s no way a sprayer like Phil should’ve been on that team. Tiger would’ve been a tougher ask to get him to beg off, probably more risk than reward, but his driver has been wonky most of the year. Pairing him with the friendless Reed was instant bad chemistry. JT would’ve been a better fit, then you keep Spieth and Reed together.

Unbelievable....this just gets more embarrassing.
Now... It's which one was trying to or did bang the others girlfriend. This would explain a lot of the Paulina weirdness weeks ago with her IG etc.

I think you are prob right. Nice to do that in Euro locker room after being invited in for a beer.

I think the prop bet on that match is WILL "Hot Head" Hatton and "Fat Pat" Reed get in a fist fight during or after the match ??? BOTH can EXPLODE at any time!!! LOL!!!

I played these for Sunday singles (bet return)

Ian Poulter +125 over Dustin Johnson (40/90)
Jon Rahm +110 over Tiger Woods (50/105)
Thorbjorn Olesen +175 over Jordan Spieth (30/82.50)
Alex Noren -110 over Bryson DeChambeau (55/105)

More a bet AGAINST the Americans than ON the Euros :confused:

well sounds like the USA frustration BLEW UP in the after party

Brooks Koepka and Dustin Johnson got into a spat Sunday night after the Europe team won the Ryder Cup.

According to The Telegraph, the two were at a party with the European Ryder Cup team when the fight occurred and they had to be separated.

It's unclear what the fight was about, although an unidentified source told Golf Digest that Johnson's fiancee, Paulina Gretzky, and Koepka's girlfriend, Jena Sims, were involved.

Koepka and Johnson are known to be good friends and workout partners. The two were paired together during Saturday's outing, losing to Justin Rose and Henrik Stenson.

It's the second time discord has been reported from the American side at the Ryder Cup. Patrick Reed told reporters he was upset that he was split from Jordan Spieth, calling out Spieth and Jim Furyk.

We know DJ has no problem banging other people's wives/girlfriends.... Maybe little brother learned from the master?

There were rumors circulating about Paulina and Brooks around the time that she had her 2nd kid. I figured they were BS after having the DJ/Brooks bro story forced down our throats over the last 2 seasons. Maybe there was something there

There were rumors circulating about Paulina and Brooks around the time that she had her 2nd kid. I figured they were BS after having the DJ/Brooks bro story forced down our throats over the last 2 seasons. Maybe there was something there
Some guy on Twitter was saying this been hush hush for awhile... No idea if legit.

Some guy on Twitter was saying this been hush hush for awhile... No idea if legit.

Admittedly what I heard was third hand, but the source was a guy at the golf channel that said the rumor was Brooks was the father of baby #2.

saw Koepka's girlfriend, Jena Sims, after he won the PGA and she is a "bow wow". I think Brooks could get ANY woman he WANTED not just because he is a rich top PGA pro BUT has movie star looks. he could probably be in the NHL or MLB IF he had chose football or baseball. he sure has the athletic build for it :confused:

Back