+150 +500 +100

Casey and hatton v speith and JT
+200 +550 -138

Molinari and Fleetwood mac v tiger and reed
+130 +500 +115

Middle number is for ties/halfs

Top scorer is interesting

Have to focus on guys who are good bets to go 5

Rory fav at +900, also just inject him vs reed on sunday straight into my veins, if the captains fuck us over and dont deliver im pissed

Tiger at 1200 if i knew hed go for 5 but will he get rested?

Rickie at 1600 i am probly talking myself into by end of day, same with Rahm at 1400

I originally liked fleetwood but dont like that fourball day 1 matchup

I am looking at individual teams as far as top scorers. It's easy to eliminate a few. I have my value shot on the USA side. I'll get him for 4 matches and possible 5. I think he shines here this week... The combover...Mr Rickie Fowler

I think it goes back further than just recent history. I remember the 90s the Euros always seem e to dominate the foursomes. That's where they made their hay. They always felt they needed to have a good lead going into singles to have a chance to win.

I'm wondering if that will change with guys like JT, Spieth, Rickie. These guys seem close. They share houses when playing abroad and seem to have more camaraderie then maybe players in the past. Who knows?

Golf channel said Reed is the 13th different partner Tiger has had in either foursomes and four ball and had a winning record with only 2 of them and that was minimal.

chanced 1st round (four ball) results TIE +500 (20/120)

in early matches thinking Rose/Rahm over Koepka/ Finau, McIlroy/ Olesen over D Johnson/Fowler, Spieth/Thomas over Casey/Hatton and Woods/Reed over Molinari/Fleetwood which would be TIED going into afternoon matches :)

team top scorer odds William-Hill [w-h] and Westgate [lvh] << ( bets noted)

European Team
Justin Rose 4-1 / 5-1
Rory McIlroy 4-1 / 5-1
Jon Rahm 8-1 / 6-1
Tommy Fleetwood 8-1 / 7-1
Francesco Molinari 17-2 / 7-1
Henrik Stenson 10-1 / 16-1
Ian Poulter 10-1 / 12-1 << (17/221)
Paul Casey 10-1 / 12-1
Sergio Garcia 12-1 / 16-1
Alex Noren 15-1 / 20-1 << (10/210)
Tyrrell Hatton 22-1 / 20-1
Thorbjorn Olesen 25-1 / 20-1 << (8/208)

US Team
Dustin Johnson 5-1 / 5-1
Brooks Koepka 11-2 / 6-1
Tiger Woods 11-2 / 7-1 << (25/200)
Justin Thomas 6-1 / 6-1
Jordan Spieth 7-1 / 7-1
Patrick Reed 7-1 / 7-1
Rickie Fowler 10-1 / 9-1
Bryson DeChambeau 10-1 / 16-1 << (12.50/212.50)
Tony Finau 15-1 / 18-1 << (10/190)
Bubba Watson 22-1 / 30-1
Phil Mickelson 25-1 / 30-1
Webb Simpson 25-1 / 25-1

:shake:

https://www.google.com/search?q=fre...chrome.0.0.14748j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8 - French Open Results at Le Golf interesting to note that Olesen and Fleetwood missed the cut and Noren won the tournament yet is sitting in the first round of fourball.

so WHO has played well @ Le Golf National ??? you KNOW European captain Thomas Bjorn will have the first cut of rough ankle deep and the fescue knee high

Open de France 2018
Europeans: Alex Noren WIN [-7] Jon Rahm T-5th [-5] Sergio Garcia T-8th [-4] Americans: Justin Thomas T-8th [-4]

Open de France 2017
Tommy Fleetwood WIN [-12] Thorbjorn Olesen T-3rd [-8] Alex Noren & Jon Rahm T-10th [-5]

I am looking at individual teams as far as top scorers. It's easy to eliminate a few. I have my value shot on the USA side. I'll get him for 4 matches and possible 5. I think he shine
I am looking at individual teams as far as top scorers. It's easy to eliminate a few. I have my value shot on the USA side. I'll get him for 4 matches and possible k he shines here this week... T
I am looking at individual teams as far as top scorers. It's easy to eliminate a few. I have my value shot on the USA side. I'll get him for 4 matches and possible 5. I think he shines here this week... The combover...Mr Rickie Fowler

No concern with the abdominal issues for Fowler?

I'm having a hard time not putting a wager on the euros to win the Cup at plus money. Fatigue has to be a factor for the US team. Phil and Bubba seem to be struggling of late. Koepka too for that matter...

What are your guys thoughts on who wins it?

Not to worried about Rickie health. He just had a solid showing at Atlanta. He's the type I can see really being a cornerstone of the US Team.

I'm playing DJ/Fowler over Rory/Olesen -125 in the fourballs. Interested in foursomes numbers but this whole thing being in the middle of the night kind of blows.

I am rolling with two plays in morning matches.......Koepka/Fianu +125..........Casey/Hatton +135

Fukking love this shit

DJ/Rickie getting smoked right now. They look absolutely awful.

Phil and DeShampoo looked brutal as well.

Feels like a 3-1 or 3.5-0.5 kinda afternoon.

So, Europe already had their pairings for whole day planned out...

on the other side

I am not impressed with putting some of these struggling Americans out in alternate shot in afternoon... so much less room for error...

Wow, Bryson really struggling... (obv FIG is too).

I know Phil liked Bryson as a partner but they seem blah as can be.

Dj and rickie had a great back 9 this morning, but 5 back is umm a bit much

Figjam vs sergio shouldnt have even been played, was already over

WOW!!! WHAT a European COME BACK in foursomes!!! I watched the morning fourball and it looked like Team USA was just going to run over the game. Rory was HORRID in the fourball BUT recovered with the "Poulter-geist" in foursomes. kind of liking my "Poulter-geist" European team top scorer 12-1 after Friday :)

Oh and whoever said that Mickelson and DeChambeau were gonna SUCK was correct :golffrustrated:

chanced Poulter/Rahm +120 vs Speith/Thomas and Molinari/Fleetwood -125 vs Woods/Reed in fourball Saturday

Update. It's still ugly. Wow. Trailing 8-4 if Spieth and JT win going to foursomes. It would be an upset if they even split those.

Phil getting the day off, not typical US style of play everyone each day. Might as well take the Chunnel north and go watch Chelsea Liverpool.

Perfect lines on those last two putts from JT. Lag drops in the edge, a little more pace and they fall in dead center.

Gotta lead singles with JT, Spieth, DJ, Koepka, Finau. Hope you can build momentum. Close with Phil and Tiger. Hide Bubba, Dechambeau late middle.

Gotta lead singles with JT, Spieth, DJ, Koepka, Finau. Hope you can build momentum. Close with Phil and Tiger. Hide Bubba, Dechambeau late middle.
Yup, gotta create momentum early. It's the only way. Somehow get 4 of first 6 points on board.

Good chance for a great start.

- JT more than capable
- Koepka should be favored, can grind with the best.
- Webb is a better putter, upset potential
- Tiger gets a shaky Rahm
- Finau/Fleetwood could be the most fun match of the day. They could burn these place up if they're on. Toss up.
- Poulter's antics could actually light a fire under DJ. He's certainly the better player.
- Spieth should be favored, putter getting hot.

Then things get tough.
- Don't know if Fowler has it in him this week.
- Phil gets the red hot straight hitting Mole. Forget it.
- Last 3 matches all guys not really hitting on too many cylinders. Could go either way. Emotion edge to USA if the early matches keep them alive. Dr. Strangeswing's extreme mechanics could actually help him if he's alive in the anchor leg.

That is a good synopsis Gandolf, though Tiger doesn't seem right to me. Swing looks short.

That is a good synopsis Gandolf, though Tiger doesn't seem right to me. Swing looks short.

He could be tired. The guy is 42 after all and has played a lot more the last 3 months than I'm sure he anticipated.

i see no reason to not bet Hatton over Reed. Obviously talented but seems completely lost. Hatton -115 looks solid. Does anyone see this matchup any differently?

i see no reason to not bet Hatton over Reed. Obviously talented but seems completely lost. Hatton -115 looks solid. Does anyone see this matchup any differently?

I think the prop bet on that match is WILL "Hot Head" Hatton and "Fat Pat" Reed get in a fist fight during or after the match ??? BOTH can EXPLODE at any time!!! LOL!!!

I played these for Sunday singles (bet return)

Ian Poulter +125 over Dustin Johnson (40/90)
Jon Rahm +110 over Tiger Woods (50/105)
Thorbjorn Olesen +175 over Jordan Spieth (30/82.50)
Alex Noren -110 over Bryson DeChambeau (55/105)

More a bet AGAINST the Americans than ON the Euros :confused:

Agree Hatton in better form. Reed really seems to be struggling with his game this week.

Back