Rose or Beasley

Rose or Beasley

• Rose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beasley

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
KC johnson of chicagosports in now reporting that avery johnson is now interested in coaching the bulls because of its better lotter position

oh geez, no please

Master P, why are you surprised? Pat Riley is probably interested now in the Bulls job. Same with Chuck fucking Daly.

The Little General was on "Waddle & Silvy," a local Chicago on ESPN Radio yesterday morning and said he is very interested in the job. Again, not a surprise in my book. Paxson is gonna interview any bum with SOMETHING on his resume basketball related.

BC turned down a draft day deal with ATL for Childress and the 11. Caldy was a borderline NBA starter then. He improved exponentially this year. Its a no brainer that he would be an ideal fit in Portland. He doesnt need the ball in his hands most of the team, he can shoot the ball, lead a team and he is still relatively young. He would be deadly operating in Portland with the return of Oden.

No point in the Raptors trading up to 13 from 17 in this deep draft. So I dont really see anything could change BC's mind otherwise.

Wow, surprised they didn't pull the trigger on that deal last year. Props to Colangelo for knowing what he had in Calderon. I completely agree, Calderon would be a great fit with Portland, and would love to have him on the team. But like you said no point in trading just to move up a couple spots. And I don't see how the Raptors would do it without involving Travis Outlaw, and being that he's my favorite player, I'd hate to see it happen that way. Raptors need to do something about their PG situation, Calderon is better the more he plays, and deserves to be getting 38-42 minutes a game. It'll be interesting to see what happens, I know quite a few teams have expressed interest in obtaining him.

If any of you looking for a good laugh read the following paragraph below. It's a friend of mine's thoughts on the bulls at the moment regarding their draft situation and near future. He's talking to another friend of yours truly about them btw.

the more I hear about it I more I'm thinking a stud 6'4" PG might be what the doctor ordered. and ur right rose-gordon-deng-gooden (not tyrus, gooden is the better player at this point)-Noah would be one hell of lineup. In a year of two that might be the best 1 through 4 in the league (maybe tied with detroit) noah long term is still not nba starter caliber so the center position needs work, but again, 1 through 4, not too shabby.

:36_11_6:

Back