Rod's Rugby Union/League/AFL (23/2-25/2)

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Rugby Union 7-4-0 (+5.90 units)

Getting this thread up early. AFL season 'officially' begins on Friday with the preseason NAB Cup

Also s14 and Six Nations rugby this weekend, can't wait :cheers:

St Helens catching +10.5 in the WCC ...:36_19_2: ... My initial reaction on face value ... haven't looked any further into this game yet ...

I thought the Hurricunts would be vulnerable after 2 lucky wins, but got tricky and took Brumbies half/full for over +300 instead of the +6.5 for more normal odds, since I didnt want to outlay large on the S14 as of yet. Unfuckingreal.

BC you got anything for this afternoon's games?

Fading Sth African teams on the road is always good business, got to think Highlanders do a job on them.

Blues chopping and changing their lineup to me suggests that Reds catching DD points might be worth a look...

Will add Highlanders shortly

Good job Rob .. nice line you found for that one too .. (not that you needed it in the end but still .. )

Rugby Union

My first totals bet for the season, prime spot for the Force to comeback home and put on a show for the fans and get their first win in Perth in s14 competition. This backline is the most exciting running around at the moment with plenty of points in them.

Fine weather in Perth as well, so all conditions perfect for some running rugby.

o41.5 Force v Lions (3)

'an_horse'

Rugby Union

My first totals bet for the season, prime spot for the Force to comeback home and put on a show for the fans and get their first win in Perth in s14 competition. This backline is the most exciting running around at the moment with plenty of points in them.

Fine weather in Perth as well, so all conditions perfect for some running rugby.

o41.5 Force v Lions (3)

'an_horse'

Chalk it up as a winner money;

Massive suprise the Force lost SU

Great comeback from the Lions in the horrid conditions up here tonight ... 28 points down in the first q ...

Damn, Rod, this makes me sick to not be getting down on AFL pre-season. I guess only a true, full-blown, sicko, addicted degenerate would be gaming NAB Cup.......I wish I could be in there, too...... :(

That is a pretty good record. I have been following you for some time in this thread.

I would call any weekend with plus units a good weekend.

Great job rod, keep up the good work.

Back