Rod's NBA Thursday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
Reg Season (154-112-4) +171.32 units

Small one for today, I'll be back tomorrow.

Cavs ML v Mavs - (+435) (2)

:shake:

oddly enough, I think you got a shot...if Bron decides to show up tonight

I have to disagree. Dallas as a 8 or greater fav is 20-0 su last 20 and have won at least their last 20 at home. I think you need more than 4 or 5 to 1 to go against that.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. Dallas as a 8 or greater fav is 20-0 last 20 and have won at least their last 20 at home. I think you need more than 4 or 5 to 1 to go against that.

that means absolutely nothing about tonight's game...

I'm just not a big trend guy. Dallas is 20-0 ATS as a 8 pt or greater fav...well wouldn't it be more solid if you actually compared the teams those were against? It just seems like a trend that holds no weight.

I'm just not a big trend guy. Dallas is 20-0 ATS as a 8 pt or greater fav...well wouldn't it be more solid if you actually compared the teams those were against? It just seems like a trend that holds no weight.

I disagree with that assumption...it shows that when dallas if favoured against any team with a line greater than -8 then they win the game...Nuff said..In my mind thats a really strong trend....Regardless of what team, that means no teams sneak one in on them...

Meant they were 20-0 su as a 8 or greater fav not that they always covered the spread.

Two more meanless stats. This season Cleveland getting 8 or more points is 1-6 su and 2-5 ats.

looks like I read it wrong...I thought you meant ATS....I'm not going to get in a pissing match with you tuck...I don't bet based on trends...if you do then GL to you

Back