Rod's NBA Sunday

rod_steel

Have an adequate day
God help me...

Knicks +6 over Lakers (5)

I figured given this is the marquee lunchtime game the Knicks might actually care this afternoon. Zach in the post has dominated the Lakers over the past few seasons during his time in Portland, all the hoopla distraction about Kobe breaking the 20,000 career point barrier today, Lakers on their last leg of their roadtrip with a big lookahead game on Christmas day against the '08 Western conference Champs in Staples all suggests to me these fuckers will be competitive today.

best of luck

i like..hey rod, stupid question but is that 5 for # of units, ive always assumed it was

Damn, I hate being on the other side here.

I think the Lakers win this one big.

Good health today Rod.

I thought I was giving you a chance by not tailing here, but it looks like the Knicks truly are hopeless. Here's to hoping you get the miracle comeback!:7_11_4:

i like..hey rod, stupid question but is that 5 for # of units, ive always assumed it was

I use is to indicate the strength of my bet. Sadly it appears I wasted a strong one on the Knicks.

20+ point loss seems about right

Add

u192.5 Celtics v Magic (5)

Pistons -4 over Rockets 1H (3)

You never know. The Lakers have coughed-up another big lead like they did in Clev last Thurs. Knicks only down 1 with 2 min left.

It's only appropriate a garbage team excels during garbage period of a game.

Just leaving it at 2 bets for the 6pm starts, may add one in Sacramento.

Well my under looks toast in Boston baring a late brick-a-thon, cashed on the Pistons 1H.

Kings -3 over Nuggets (3)

:cheers:

Juiced out for the day. Bizarre start and end to Sunday, winning my Knicks bet in much the same fashion as I lost on the Kings.

Can't wait for the Christmas day game at the Staples. Huge game for the Suns, time for some payback.

Lakers +3 , Clev -5.5 will be plays for me...will see depending on actual lines

Port -9 / prediction by 23

Lakers by 7

Cavs by 6

Back