Rod's Christmas NBA

Like that under.. also love the Sonics tonight, any lean there?

Merry Xmas Rod.

Why the 1st half rod?

Btw Like all the plays and leans thus far. Just scared of betting all road teams on xmas

Why the 1st half rod?

Btw Like all the plays and leans thus far. Just scared of betting all road teams on xmas

I think both 1H and game plays go hand in hand if you like the Suns this afternoon. They are the best front runners in the league and they need to lead from start to finish today because if there is going to be any late game Christmas Day heroics it will come from the Lakers.

It's already been said (I think from yourself), Lakers first game back from an Eastern coast swing provides the Suns a good opportunity to jump them early.

I've got 6 point middle to work with here so taking a shot. I think the pace will pick up in the 2H as well and both teams will continue to go to the line

o96.5 Cavs v Heat 2H (2)

Would have been nice if Matrix got that tip in. Suns look half a step off at the moment but still all tied up @ HT.

Suns -1.5 over Lakers 2H (2)

Props to the Lakers they just played a great team game today and the Suns I hate to say looked pretty one dimensional especially in the second half. Lakers aren't a team I'm sure the Suns would want to play in the playoffs again if they continue this improvement.

Brickfest at least in Portland to end the night.

Merry Xmas to all again hopefully everyone had a good day with their families.

Back