• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

RJ's 2006-07 CFB Bowl Picks, News, and Discussion

Holiday Bowl:

A&M +3.5 (-108) ($150)

Aggy has covered well as the dog all year and I don't expect them to disappoingt today. Think they are very motivated and have the superior lines and defense.

Also, it is very windy in San Diego and I expect that to play a factor with kicking and maybe passing. Same system that is bringing 50 mph winds to Vegas.

yes sir tamu all the way, beat this overated call team so i can officially say corso know shit about college football...."ha! not so fast my friend"

That's a hell of an add of South Carolina after they've already covered, champ.... :spank:

Sorry, J. I meant to post it earlier but I could not post it for some reason.

If you like, I'll post my receipt from Pinny. ;) But you know I played it...

Looking over tomorrow's card but not seeing much. Maybe VT line or ML. Also leaning to Miami.

RJ...what would you take UT up too? 9, 10?
It's the only game i haven't already played for tomorrow, and i'm looking for help. thx

Yanks-

I'm leaning to play Texas right now. But it is so hard to figure it out. I think IF Texas wins, it will be by DD.

I'm thinking of making a 1 unit bet at -8 or -7.

Sent from my Treo at the poker tables in Vegas.

Alamo Bowl:

Texas -9 ($150)

Kind of a homer play. I think Texas comes fired up after last 2 efforts and 2 put on a show in their last game as National Champs before an essentially hometown crowd.

Iowa I think has packed it in losing their last 3 games and not having much to play for. I am concerned with going with such a huge fav in a bowl game and with Tate (a Texan) playing his last college game in his home state). Hence I'm only playing this one small.

Trying to figure out what to do with VT/UGA. Now that it's 3 I may lay off. See if the line moves later.

Back