Richard Sherman

richardshermanemail.jpg

LOL at Eli.

look I definitely think it was one of the most over blown things in the history of the world

I said in the in-game I just thought it was bush to call out Crabtree by name and go on about it......

I think the folks that think it was bush league and unprofessional and do not believe the handshake to be sincere, get lumped in with the moronic "what a thug and he is dumb and cheated at stanford" twitter folks

two different views completely

Look at twink makin a whole lot of sense.

shits hilarious

he turned the ball over 3 times in the 4th quarter, Passing offense is SF's weakest part of the team, and he's calling out one of the top 5 if not the best Corners in the game?

sit down CK

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...-a--big-broncos-fan--this-week-173544521.html

Colin Kaepernick on Sherman: "Hes afraid of our receivers, and that's something I'm looking forward to [exploiting] next year."
— Bart Hubbuch (@HubbuchNYP) January 30, 2014

Colin Kaepernick on the final play of NFCCG: "If I throw that ball one foot farther, its a TD and now you're the goat, Richard Sherman."

Colin Kaepernick on Sherman: "His comments were ridiculous. If you have to tell people how good you are, then how good are you really?"

Colin Kaepernick on Shermans choke sign: "Did that make you feel better about yourself? Then go ahead. Because I’m not worried about you."

Thats just a taste of Colin Kaepernick's comments to me. As I said earlier, story coming. Oh, and he said he's a big Broncos fan this week.

shits hilarious

he turned the ball over 3 times in the 4th quarter, Passing offense is SF's weakest part of the team, and he's calling out one of the top 5 if not the best Corners in the game?

sit down CK

What did he say?

Did he call Sherman "sorry"?

I heard something on the radio this AM, but was in and out and didnt get it all

Back