Rexy's Week 15 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
OK, so after a few days off to rest, recover and shake off the major losses (thanks, Alabama live ML), back to the grindstone.

One play so far. It's a weather total. Looks like heavy bands of snow will be affecting things in Cincinnati so we'll try UNDER the key 51 number at Nippert between two teams that, frankly, have been better on defense than on offense during most of AAC play.

The play: UNDER 51 medium to big in Cincinnati for Thursday night.

Back with more later in the week!

:cheers:

Good looking out Rex. Looks like based on temps this will be rain, but has enough wind with it to make it an under's best friend. I got a bunch of this now with the hopes of buying back tomorrow at a price I can buy below a few of those key numbers in the upper 40's...

looks like the rain won't REALLY impact things until later in the afternoon tomorrow and there won't be any freezing precip until after it goes final. Sigh. Best laid plans of this and that. GL to us regardless.

I think you have a good bet, regardless of the weather, Rex.

Cincinnati and The Ville have the best statistical rank of any two defenses that have played each other this year.

Rush Defense--The Ville #2 in the country, Cincy # 4
Scoring Defense--Ville #3, Cincy #10
Total Defense --Ville #2, Cincy # 8
Red Zone D --Ville #6, Cincy # 10

First college game this year where both teams have been in the top 10 in every one of those categories.

In addition Ville is #1, Cincy #8 in 3rd down conversion % allowed.

I bet very few totals--I think I had 4 out of about 100 bets this year--and don't claim to be adept at them, but unless the line has already taken the above into account this looks like a good under play.

guess i should have played 2h OVER. Didn't count on getting way the best of it and losing in ot like that, but that's the way i've been running as of late.

Walters is on Bowling Green. There is sharp money to support it, and my price just without any BS is pick. That said, no one is stopping Lynch here. This machine rolls onto the Fiesta Bowl, much to the delight of all MAC athletic departments...

NIU -3 +103 for me medium. Sorry not much time to post... GL!

Back