Rexy's Week 14 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
One play thus far, and there will likely be little else unless the CRIS guys get cute with the lines again.

Kansas State -15.5 medium to big (with a sliver at -16 -106). Where did they get this price? It has to be at least three touchdowns. Kansass seemed to finally run out of gas last week in a big letdown spot and this team will make them pay for that sort of ineptitude this week, where Billy Snyder will gleefully trounce this fat slob.

Will add a few later, most likely. GL!

:shake:

I love that play, but why has the line dropped a bit? Who would possibly want the Kansas side?

i agree with the play gl...i'm afraid to ask about the Irish..but here we go.. whats your take on the game?

Agree Rex. Bill Snyder loves to abuse the Jays. I honestly don't think Vegas could set this line high enough. I'll be on this too, possibly big

Next play: Texas -4.5 +101 medium to big. Looks like another fundamental mismatch to me, as the Horns have been hit by the injury bug, but the Techsters have been hit by the competition bug (meaning the mistake bug has been triggered with their QB's). That figures to continue tonight, in a very short priced spot for Mack in a game that he needs to win to silence the war drums beating for his head.

I like your K State pick as well. Hammer is right, Snyder will run it up on Kansas if he can.

I don't know if Kansas quit for the season or was just flat after finally posting a conference win--common for a team that finally wins one late in the season--but they have lost by double digits in every other conference game this season except their one win over WV.

Like the Texas side as well. I have a hunch the Horns will be up for this one.

I enjoy your threads, Rex, and always take time to read them.

I want you to hit both of them, Rex, inasmuch as I am on both. :grin::cheers::thumbsup:

GL and Happy Thanksgiving Rex, get some sun on those out of bounds stakes when you get a chance.....word has it you are looking a little pekid and counting screens in your sleep...

Next play: Texas -4.5 +101 medium to big. Looks like another fundamental mismatch to me, as the Horns have been hit by the injury bug, but the Techsters have been hit by the competition bug (meaning the mistake bug has been triggered with their QB's). That figures to continue tonight, in a very short priced spot for Mack in a game that he needs to win to silence the war drums beating for his head.
i have never posted a thread in NCAA football and was just abt to do so...picking Texas for just the reasons you said.

hope i don't jinx us...my son is a big UT guy, is at game, never bets on Texas...did tonite

always appreciate all u do!

i got killed today with live and 2h when i had time and the icing on the cake was Central Florida 2H. When they kept letting me bet and bet and not moving the line much, I knew i might be in trouble. They were outprepared, outcoached, outhustled and i cannot believe this Central Florida was in this sort of bedshitting mode for more than 30 mins, let alone the whole 60.

Back in the AM with a few plays... :shake:

Back