Rexy's Week 14 college...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Rocky last few days for me. 2H's last week were particularly putrid, 12 plus unit loser.

Let's see what I can come up with this weekend...

317 Ball State +10 small to med 1.5u.

322 UMass +3.5 -105 medium 2u.

323 Western Kentucky +24.5 small to med 1.5u.

331 Houston -21 medium 2u.

That's it for today at this point. Took some Nilly +4.5 first half when i found out WMich deferred. Figured I might as well make an advantage bet to get my day started, get off the shitter etc.

GL to all!

:shake:

GL and nice number on WKY. I like the fact that they can score and maybe if necessary back door it at the end.

all true timbo, Daughty looks great. I got a nibble +13.5 first half when i found out they were receiving aswell.

Buffalo is the sharp side, taurus. just took a number and nothing else. With UMass QB out, they will be in tough, but playing on campus should help some.

I like Arkansas at -2 as they have been world beaters the last few weeks and should overmatch Mizzou at the line, but i only made the game PICK so i would be betting against my number. As we saw with the 49ers last night, that shit doesn't work out too well most of the time.

billy bet that Colly State game OVER earlier, yes

Arizona -1 medium 2u play. QB Soloman in for Cats, and the dumbasses don't realize he's worth 4 or 5 points to the line, didn't even adjust it at the announcement. Just taking a price.

here's a favor for everyone since I had no time to start the thread this week, but everyone knows how much the totals move.

There are likely walters totals, and a few sides are sprinkled in (i'll be agianst him on a couple so fine by me so I can get a better number).

345+23
347 OV 41
367 +3 -105
368 UN 58
370 UN 65.5
374 UN 63.5
377 +24
380 +3.5
388 UN 64.5
391 OV 64.5
397 OV 65.5
414 +9
414 UN 58.5
417 +12.5
422 UN 57
423 OV 55.5
426 -5

back with my shit in a minute :shake:

my card today:

North Carolina -6 medium 2u. Think Brissett can trade for awhile but Heels offense woke up last week in aroused effort vs. hated Duke. At home today, won't hesistate to lay 6. I'll be against NC State one more time (the bowl) most likely, as well. They are the worst team that will be in a bowl game, MAC and Sun Belt teams included.

Indiana -3 even medium. This game is likely to go down even further this morning, but I won't have time to scramble out and get the number later. The Gold Sheet says it best here: 'Purdue's defense is yielding 5.1 ypc & 251 ypg RUSHING its last 5 games. Indiana has one of the best RBs in the country in jr. Coleman, who's gained 525 yds. the last 2 games (1906 YR, 7.9 ypc TY). Boilers 1-7 SU last 8 on road, so Old Oaken Bucket stays in Bloomington.'

UAB -3.5 -105 medium. Made this one higher, although it troubles me that I appear to have some sharp opposition. Revenge from 62-27 shocker last year to end season and bowl eligibility for revamped U-ab should be enough to get them up for this one after near-miss against Marshall last week.

Brigham Young +3.5 small. Just taking a number here; Cal has the bowl eligibility carrot but should BYU bother to show up in this meaningless game, they should comfortably win.

Watching for Florida State to get to 7 and below and I'll consider a lay in a game I made 11.

Louisiana Monroe +16 medium 2u. Ga Southern a chance to clinch the outright Sun Belt crown, and they should do it, but it won't come easy against a ULM squad that boasts a strong-armed senior QB (Thomas) that should cause problems for a GaSo defense that's worse than its numbers (gets masked because offense gobbles up yards, chews up clock and stays on the field).

South Carolina +7 -120 medium. If it gets to 7 flat, tack on another 1/2 u for a med to big play. Senior Dylan Thompson should have a lot of fun against a Clempson secondary that has just five interceptions against I-A foes this year. Sakerlina has won and covered five straight in the series, and Spurrier is in Dabo's head at this point, much like Belichick was to Manning 10-12 years ago in that rivalry. It could change, but I'm not banking on it today, especially with an inflated spread. Who is to say Watson is the answer today at QB for Clempson? He's been banged up for weeks and sure ain't 100 percent going into this Palmetto State battle. An easy take.

Louisville -12.5 real big, so far up to 5 units. Might go for 6 or 7 if i can lay 11 and would be one of the biggest college plays of the year, top 2 or 3 for sure. Simply put, Kentucky stinks. The prices have yet to catch onto just how outclassed they were in each of the final four SEC losses. UK's defense has given up 40 or more in four of last five, all losses, while Cardinal D yielding less than 19 ppg and has picked off 22 (!) passes this season. They're good for at least a couple more today, and Petrino has had his way with UK repeatedly in his first tenure at U of L. An easy lay at the pizza palace. Hide the women & children.

Troy State +10 small. Just taking a price here, especially because it's easy to root for classy 24-year head coach Larry Blakeney in his last game roaming the Troy State sidelines. The Troyans had a tough schedule through the end of October, so not sure if this improvement in November is a product of the schedule or that things finally started to click. Taking DD's at home, I'll bank on it being some of the latter, and root for the refs to give Blakeney some love in his curtain call.

GL to everyone; back with halftime plays later...

:cheers:

Not sure if it would effect your thinking on the game, but UAB has supposedly told the team that they will turn down any bowl bid because they would lose money on an invite.

One play today in the I-AA games.

Got Sacred Heart +14.5 in the first playoff game. Made the game 9. Not real impressed with Fordham.

Will consider Richmond as well, lean Indy State, rest of them all within 2 pts or less of current lines... GL...

revenge in U-ab game more impt for me than bowl berth,.

nope, hammer, he got killed last week and neither him nor the other guy bet in the two places i was looking. if i had more time i would ask the betonline guy to give them to me but i am buried over here, can't swing it.

IU first half -1 -105 medium 2u

U of L -7.5 flat medium 2u 1st half

Both teams receive after opponents defer. Just taking advantage of a market error

No worries....thanks meng. With ya on louy and south car today. GL to us....and many thanks for the insight as always. Cheers.

One play today in the I-AA games.

Got Sacred Heart +14.5 in the first playoff game. Made the game 9. Not real impressed with Fordham.

Will consider Richmond as well, lean Indy State, rest of them all within 2 pts or less of current lines... GL...
Agree on Sacred Heart had that 9 or 10. Agree Ind. State had that at 7. Really like Montana today, made that 28 or 29. GL Rex.

Iron bowl i like OVER.... Bama struggles with mobile QB's so Auburn should score plenty but Bama won't lose this game and Aubbie defense is softttttttt....
Should be something close to 38-27 ish... went OVER 54 but would recommend OVER 55 or better medium 2u.

GL...

2H Auburn +7 big 5u play.... total mismatch.... auburn vastly superior in all aspects; bama totally overrated, QB playing hurt, and this game won't be close at the end... 3 touchdown win for Auburn etc

just have to keep plugging. not fun to lose several thousands on a couple of plays. My pregame analysis here was wrong regarding auburn strength and revenge factors... i sidestepped aplay there so let's hope my analysis good after finally getting to watch almost every play of a half for one of the few times this year on a saturday...

GL to us...

2H Oregon State +9 medium... Mannion will be throwing as long as Riley lets him... they got some yards in the 1H but kept bogging down on 4th and short... backdoor is clearly ajar here and no reason for Oregon to run up anything in favor of health and a game in less than 6 days of real time from now two states to the south against a team that's already beaten them...

Back