Time to post my week 7 card so far

Did you guys upgrade the amount of content the site can maintain.

2h Total was 24.5 too .... omg that would be brutal
Haha, yes. I'll go back to Rocky Long is victory formation deciding to run the ball a few times up 4 points late. Obviously, that is stupid...ask Oregon. But, this was an open n shut case of knees and it's over. What makes it worse? The game had weather issues and the rain had just started coming down very heavy again.

Colorado coach gets his own thread after last night. I'm glad I watched that game from 2q on without missing a play because everything was befuddling in general from him, to the officials. The one guy I will give credit to is Clay Helton. He stayed aggressive and I liked it.

Colorado coach gets his own thread after last night. I'm glad I watched that game from 2q on without missing a play because everything was befuddling in general from him, to the officials. The one guy I will give credit to is Clay Helton. He stayed aggressive and I liked it.

USC barely missed a few long passes for TD's in the second half.

I wish we could get ref assignments as I would want those holding call refs on every under bet. Not saying they were not holds but Colorado got dinged for a holding call just about every 2h drive.

USC barely missed a few long passes for TD's in the second half.

I wish we could get ref assignments as I would want those holding call refs on every under bet. Not saying they were not holds but Colorado got dinged for a holding call just about every 2h drive.
The funny part is, I did the play by play for 2h only... It was 4 holds and 2 illegal motions. I swear it was like 6-7 holds.

Back