Rexy's Week 12 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
One play tonight.

Trying to buck a lot of recent history, as Northern Illinois has beaten Toledo four straight, and won the MAC West four straight times. The Dildos are unbeaten in league play and a win here all but seals up a trip to Detroit to face a MAC East also-ran in four weeks.

Rockets are the better team to me, and even in DeKalb, the game should be pick or top-1. Even without Woodside, I think Toledo should be okay. I was asked in the discussion thread if that bothered me. The short answer is no. He also reported that Don Best said that the QB is doubtful. One thing to keep in mind with DB: since CRIS bought into them years ago, you're not always getting the right information on injuries. Not pointing fingers or accusing anyone of bullshit bogus reports, just saying that sometimes they report a guy is going to play, and he sits. Or vice versa.

http://www.bcsn.tv/news_article/show/446036

That's the best article I can come up with, but give me the better team and let's hope they can handle the cold and finally get a win against NIU.

The play: Toledo +4.5 medium 2u.

Other game I made Akron 3, really no clue. Will post tomorrow's MAC thoughts later on.

thanks fellas. Woodside out on the field warming up with a heavily taped ankle. From my guys, he's probably gonna play. One of billy's guys took +4 a bit ago, which makes me feel good about it. Lord knows he gets the injury info before any of us do...

Of course Don Worst reporting he's doubtful....

GAME #303-304

Toledo - QB Logan Woodside (Leg) is downgraded to doubtful Tuesday vs. No Illinois

Kudos to most guys who record and post there ATS records, good or bad. But yet the one person, who never says boo regarding his record (I'm guessing reason for this is becuz he wins at roughly a 20% clip, continues to be worshiped by the rest of you. If you' re not sure who I'm referring to just think about it.... Who do you all worship, and who, from what I've seen over the past few months is the worst capper in here?? And do me a favor and spare me the troll comments, or the ' how few posts I have' comments ok?

Kudos to most guys who record and post there ATS records, good or bad. But yet the one person, who never says boo regarding his record (I'm guessing reason for this is becuz he wins at roughly a 20% clip, continues to be worshiped by the rest of you. If you' re not sure who I'm referring to just think about it.... Who do you all worship, and who, from what I've seen over the past few months is the worst capper in here?? And do me a favor and spare me the troll comments, or the ' how few posts I have' comments ok?
why don't you just say who you're talking about

I always put a lot of stock in the folks who use the word "becuz" in their second post.

GL Rex.

Ronny, it's probably best you don't attack an owner of the site you're posting at. Run along now...

I'm new here, so I have no idea who that Jammer guy is talking about. Is he taking shots at Rex? Seems like Rex has a solid percentage on the plays he posts. Maybe something is going over my head.

Nice lil' backdoor boogaloo anoche for the Rockets.

Gonna hesitantly endorse my Nadders again this week, with the line hitting +4. Can't see it going much higher, but might take another sliver if i can get 4.5. This opened at PICK at BOL Sunday and I made the game pick myself. The Cards are 33-11 ATS as a road dog since 2005, easily the best mark in the country.

UMass QB Blake Frohnapfel throws for 55.3 yards per game more than anyone in the league and ranks sixth nationally in the statistic (324.6). This helps pace the way for a 30-plus PPG offense. Wide receiver Tajae Sharpe is a big target and could be the best MAC receiver. Meanwhile, Ball State's secondary is really banged up. Safety Martez Hester appears to have returned, but Brian Jones' injured knee can flare up as a problem and top cornerback Eric Patterson was lost for the season with a broken arm last week, leaving a rotation of three young corners. Still, the Cards have allowed just 13 touchdowns and have picked off eight passes, so the secondary can hardly be considered a glaring weakness. But UMass runs for just 3.3 ypc, so coverage will be the key for the back 7 for Testicle Tech.

UMass is playing a game at its on-campus stadium (McGuirk, seats 17,000, in Amherst) as opposed to trekking 90 miles to the southeast to play in Foxborough. It probably won't hurt, but i think this is only the second time they've ever played a I-A game there, and there could be pressure that the Minutemen normally don't face from playing at an empty house on the place Tom Brady turned into an NFL fortress.

On the positive side for the Nads, Jahwan Edwards should have his way rampaging through the UMass defense. The Minutemen haven't come close to stopping a high-quality MAC back this year. Last out for UMass, Toledo RB Kareem Hunt lit the defense up for almost 200 yards rushing. Edwards can have that kind of night, and Horatio Banks is healthy enough to back him up and contribute as well. Meanwhile, the UMass secondary is hideous, allowing almost 7 yards per pass attempt. If Nadder frosh QB Jack Milas can be better than last week, he should shred the secondary, allowing Edwards and Banks to do business on the ground. Milas was the pilot in the 5-turnover fiasco last week (the Cards were among the nation's better teams in turnover margin before that game).

There is no doubt that Mark Whipple has improved this UMass group by leaps and bounds, and they will be a handful in the MAC East next year in their final season playing in the MAC. But at 2-7 and even off a bye, UMass's wins came against also-rans. The Cards beat Akron and Central, two teams that each have more wins than UMass victims combined. But give me Pete Lembo and his ability to clean up the silly mistakes that likely cost Ball State a winning season last week. I'll take the four as a bonus.

The play: Nadders +4 small to med 1.5u. Moneyline +170, 1u more to win 1.7.

Other game, I made Beegees -15, no real opinion. Hard to endorse laying anything big with BG the way they've struggled ATS most of the season and with that defense, which took a big jump last week (but look at how badly Akron got beat up in Buffalo anoche). Pass.

GL!

here's what i see, courtesy of this story from several weeks back... http://www.masslive.com/umassfootball/index.ssf/2014/09/umass_football_announces_games.html

In 2016, UMass will travel to Old Dominion, BYU, Appalachian State, Troy and Hawaii to go along with previously-scheduled matchups with Florida, UConn, Boston College and Rhode Island. A year later, the team will host Old Dominion, Ohio, Hawaii, Appalachian State and travel to Tennessee and BYU, adding to a schedule that already featured UConn, Temple and Indiana.
According to the team, 2016 and 2017 will be independent seasons as UMass searches for a new conference home.

asshole

I'd say someone got a little jammer right up the ass prior to posting last night....how you get verizon service in Otisville Correctional anyways? Passing out favors?

Thanks for all that future information on U Mass, Rex.
I didn't know any of that, and Gillette is 1/2 hr away from where I live.

I'd say someone got a little jammer right up the ass prior to posting last night....how you get verizon service in Otisville Correctional anyways? Passing out favors?

Hah. Spoken from a man named jumponboard...lol, classic bruh, classic

Not sure there is one Alex. Just some bitter DB New York fan who clearly belongs over at the other site. I didn't jrealize posting records with opinions/info was a site requirement.

i stopped long ago worrying about posting records once live betting became popular. I bet so much shit live and in the second halves, that it's impossible to keep what I'm really up and down accurately on posting forums. If someone wants to calculate what i post and put it in here, i'm sure it's not far off from my real record because I do a lot of scalping and hedging live when I can. Take 7.5, lay 4.5 in the same games, shit like that, even in some games where I have no sweat. That's the future of betting and as more people catch onto it, it will make a bigger market hopefully a little easier to beat. Right now, the algorithms that CRIS and Cantor and others have are tough to decipher, but I'm slowly trying to figure them out. In baseball, it's pretty simple. Football and basketball, a bit more difficult.

I don't care what people want to say about me; I'm a big boy and been doing this a long time. I'll be at it long after he and other guys who want to take shots at me are in Gamblers Anonymous. I'm a professional; I chose my career over relationships and family. It's what I do. Not always proud of it, but facts are facts.

What bewilders me is that big al bumped a thread that showed jammer thanking me for the help a couple or three weeks ago for the tout info, then he comes in here and takes a shot at me. Last time this happened, I think last year, I had a big big week. So I'm not totally turned off by what's happened so far, if he can just leave the other members out of it. I could certainly use the big week.

i stopped long ago worrying about posting records once live betting became popular. I bet so much shit live and in the second halves, that it's impossible to keep what I'm really up and down accurately on posting forums. If someone wants to calculate what i post and put it in here, i'm sure it's not far off from my real record because I do a lot of scalping and hedging live when I can. Take 7.5, lay 4.5 in the same games, shit like that, even in some games where I have no sweat. That's the future of betting and as more people catch onto it, it will make a bigger market hopefully a little easier to beat. Right now, the algorithms that CRIS and Cantor and others have are tough to decipher, but I'm slowly trying to figure them out. In baseball, it's pretty simple. Football and basketball, a bit more difficult.

I don't care what people want to say about me; I'm a big boy and been doing this a long time. I'll be at it long after he and other guys who want to take shots at me are in Gamblers Anonymous. I'm a professional; I chose my career over relationships and family. It's what I do. Not always proud of it, but facts are facts.

What bewilders me is that big al bumped a thread that showed jammer thanking me for the help a couple or three weeks ago for the tout info, then he comes in here and takes a shot at me. Last time this happened, I think last year, I had a big big week. So I'm not totally turned off by what's happened so far, if he can just leave the other members out of it. I could certainly use the big week.
:goal:

Appreciate the time and effort you put into your posts K-Rex... Haters gonna hate, it's a fact of life

2team parlay 2H - Ball State PICK to OVER 31 for 1 more unit.

Cards haven't established the run because Milas can throw the ball up and down the field. UMass has a jillion yards also. Cards get the ball first; I expect the track meet to commence in short order. This game can easily go over the closing total, and I expect it to come down to the last possession. An easy correlation here. Just stop fumbling the fuckin ball.

record keeping is such a time suck and generally a waste of time. almost pointless to post some plays where you're chasin steam or where you bet off market numbers. it's one reason i just post plays without juice and do a real quick record update every couple wks or so only of stuff that is available. you like the info you're getting, use it. if not, don't.

and yeah, this is one you tear your hair out if you're on the over. should be basically locked up already and instead, not even close. could get there though.

First Bold: Yup, his first post. Next one bashes 3 weeks later. That's never happened here before, lmao

Second Bold: There ya go, GL this week sexy.

Rexy,

I hope you win them all. But to me, I just love that you take the time out of your busy day to post and give us you thoughts. Win or Lose!

:goal:
Get it this week mate.

Thanks for all the infor Rex, appreciate everything you bring here...

If he truly thinks you are 20%, he should be thanking you and playing the other side and winning at 80%? Either way, it takes a real winner to bash on a free pick site.

Thanks for all the infor Rex, appreciate everything you bring here...

If he truly thinks you are 20%, he should be thanking you and playing the other side and winning at 80%? Either way, it takes a real winner to bash on a free pick site.

Great idea man but too late, I already do that.

First Bold: Yup, his first post. Next one bashes 3 weeks later. That's never happened here before, lmao

Second Bold: There ya go, GL this week sexy.

First off never in my life have I followed. So you can scrap that theory wiseass. If I was evr on the same side as him it was for no reason. The just of my original post was moreso aimed at the morons in here who hail the king for very unspectacular capping. Anyways I'm done wit this.

First off never in my life have I followed. So you can scrap that theory wiseass. If I was evr on the same side as him it was for no reason. The just of my original post was moreso aimed at the morons in here who hail the king for very unspectacular capping. Anyways I'm done wit this.

If you're not banned, I predict you're back whining in either Rex's thread or elsewhere within the next 7 days.

i dont see your plays...get em up buddy since you seem to be good

Jammer, can I ask you what the point of this is?

Just be real. You are 34 yrs old from the profile here and have few posts and a recent join date

What gives? I won't blast you, but seems like a strange move....

Why does it bother you that people "hail the king?"

Back