Rexy's Week 12 College...

First off never in my life have I followed. So you can scrap that theory wiseass. If I was evr on the same side as him it was for no reason. The just of my original post was moreso aimed at the morons in here who hail the king for very unspectacular capping. Anyways I'm done wit this.

Thanks for the clarification...

10-22-2014, 08:45 PM
#11 <label for="post_imod_checkbox_2280350"><input class="postimod" type="checkbox" id="post_imod_checkbox_2280350" name="plist[2280350]" value="0" style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; font-stretch: normal; top: 0px; position: relative;"></label>​
Jammer
user-offline.png

Tailgater<dl class="userinfo_extra" style="margin: 5px 0px; float: left; width: 180px; font-size: 11px; height: auto !important;"><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Join Date</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">Oct 2014</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Location</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">New York</dd><dt style="margin: 0px 10px 0px 0px; padding: 0px; float: left; min-width: 60px; width: auto !important;">Posts</dt><dd style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 3px;">8</dd></dl>

[h=2]
icon14.png
Good work[/h]
Great read man!​

I know Rexy doesn't give an ounce of a fuck that this guy is bashing him, but that shit is not allowed here, nor will it ever be.

One play tonight. I bet on Central Florida -18.5 medium 2u, and I really don't like it.

I had these jagoffs when they went up and shit the bed against UConn. it baffles me how they have one league loss, and then seeing UConn shit the bed at Yankee Stadium last week makes me feel even worse about this play. UCF averages just 4.8 yards per play, and i am sure the databases are screaming at people to take the dog when they see stats like that pop out of the computer. That's the reason for all of the sharp dog and UNDER money here. That said, Tusla's defense is abysmal. They let SMU's sorry ass go for 464 last week, so even the pedestrian UCF attack should churn out 600 plus here. The Golden Knights defense usually isn't the problem; this is why the UConn loss was just the first in league play for them. This is triple-revenge for UCF, including a loss in the 2012 C-USA title game. Holman should have his way against a Tulsa secondary that's given up a dizzying 45 touchdowns (!) this year. Lay it, pal...

One play tonight. I bet on Central Florida -18.5 medium 2u, and I really don't like it.

I had these jagoffs when they went up and shit the bed against UConn. it baffles me how they have one league loss, and then seeing UConn shit the bed at Yankee Stadium last week makes me feel even worse about this play. UCF averages just 4.8 yards per play, and i am sure the databases are screaming at people to take the dog when they see stats like that pop out of the computer. That's the reason for all of the sharp dog and UNDER money here. That said, Tusla's defense is abysmal. They let SMU's sorry ass go for 464 last week, so even the pedestrian UCF attack should churn out 600 plus here. The Golden Knights defense usually isn't the problem; this is why the UConn loss was just the first in league play for them. This is triple-revenge for UCF, including a loss in the 2012 C-USA title game. Holman should have his way against a Tulsa secondary that's given up a dizzying 45 touchdowns (!) this year. Lay it, pal...
Bet them too at -19 and held my nose while doing it. GL to us.

Hmm. Not sure about a few things in here..but sure about one thing--- drama and conflict helps board viewership. Obviously no one wants this to be covers--- but a little salt, if well placed, ain't all bad.. Personally I kinda miss the old gurv in my thread.. Go this week Rex

Rex, I'm interested in your read on LSU/Arky tilt. I actually think Arky will move the ball on LSU and is a live dog here. LSU coming off a tough loss but Arky can't get out of their own way late in games. Think this one will be close...

Could be; Billy bet on LSU last night. Arkansas finds so many ways to lose that I'd surely like to take a fistful of points at least before considering a play on them. I made LSU -2. No clue.

Made UNC higher but with probation and such, i can't find myself laying points with them.

Where did they get this line for NC State and Wake? Pack have lost five of six, and Wake is coming off its most complete effort of the season. Two teams going in different directions. 321 Wake +17 big 3u.

I got burned by Iowa last week but made much higher today so will try again. 327 Iowa -3 medium 2u.

Wrong favorite in Colorado Springs. AFA's joke of a schedule comes back to get them today, and Reno continues on its revenge tour. 343 Reno +3 medium and +130 small, total of 3u big play on Reno.

Gotta get Auburn while the gettin's good. Big revenger here. 368 Jorja -2.5 -105 medium 2u.

Who is Florida to lay a touchdown to someone? Spurrier back in the swamp, and with a superior QB and offense in general? Sure. Try 369 Sakerlina +7 medium 2u.

Waiting out Noles; there will be Miami money. Want to get pick on FSU. Will check back in later.

That's it for now... GL today fellas!

Are we bashing Rex now? Cool here goes ..... Rex, you always have had the best writeups I have ever seen. HA! Take that shit. GL

Thanks Mitch, GL today. Seems like a lot of cold weather games up north. Should be fascinating to see which of these teams has been coached to tough it out in the cold better than the others; let's hope that's not too much of a factor. Hate to have to go to fundamental handicapping school this summer and take into account coaches who can get their teams fired up when it's cold outside (shakes head)...

Just curious about Iowa...where are they -3? I only see 4s and have 4.5 at my two shops. Wondering if you still like it at 4 or 4.5 as much as you do at 3?

movers bet Iowa up from 3 flat (pretty much painted) about 90 minutes ago, well after my morning post.

I would bet it smaller at -3.5, even smaller at -4 and not at all at -4.5. Line value was only at 3 or better.

whoa, our cards are pretty similar

We either gonna be virtual chest bumpin or sobbin in corners later

movers bet Iowa up from 3 flat (pretty much painted) about 90 minutes ago, well after my morning post.

I would bet it smaller at -3.5, even smaller at -4 and not at all at -4.5. Line value was only at 3 or better.

Thanks pal!!

2H Oklahoma -7 medium 2u
Sooners -3 in turnovers, and I really don't like their scattershot QB, but are you telling me they won't do better than 7 points in a half against one of the worst defenses in any power 5 conference? My gut wants Kliff to win one like this, but my head tells me he's still a dog.

2H Arizona -3 -115 medium 2u
Washington up and down the field in the first half, but still losing. Arizona gets the ball first, and the Huskies have shown an alarming propensity to get outplayed in the 2H most of the year from what I can recall.

2H Boise -9 small to medium 1.5u.

Not a big bet but in 9 degree weather the Broncos struggled for most of the half. They did score the last 10 and get the ball first; maybe they can carry some momentum forward and find a way to win.

GN and GL...

Back