Rexy's Week 11 College...

CollegeKingRex

CTG Regular
Sup fellas, hope all is well and we have another profitable week.

One play so far:

Arkansas State +6 big. Not sure if I have not adjusted Monroe enough because of Browning coming back in the middle of his 13th season but this line is way too high; a PICK would be more correct.

Going to be a slow week for me unless some drastic movements come. I only see maybe 5 plays tops.

GL!

:shake:

ulm line last week made no sense either and then they rolled. Agree with it and considering adding but aware I am woefully ignorant on ulm outside the stats,

You don't need any advice from me but I love ULM and waiting to see if line drops a bit.

GL this week.

I made the Testiculars higher tonight. Was able to lay 11 in the first half at CRIS as soon as they opened it, as I figure they are a slight favorite to receive and the first half should be between 11.5 and 12.5 with the line at the current level - so a value play only. With Northern on deck for what will likely be all the marbles and a Detroit trip, would not expect them to show too much if they don't have to, but Central is vastly improved in the last month since the skill players that replaced the starters have finally gotten acclimated; I was really impressed with their effort in Athens.

If you can lay 20 or less, which is possible later as the CRIS guys once again are anti-Ball and could once again drive the market down. At 21 there's little to no value.

Keep an eye on the sky; couple of buddies I talked to earlier that will be there, at least one in the press box, tells me that it's a cinch to be raining at kickoff and there could be a little wind as well. Too bad, as that will keep away what would normally be a pretty throaty bunch of Nadder fans that get behind their team once they realize they've got a good one.

Are you a wizard? Impressive stuff Rex.

not sure about the Wizardry, but I believe him to be in possession of one of these

Crystal_Ball_2_by_Trish2.png

baylor 15.5, u la la 14, oregon 9.5, El Paso for me, GL to you if you get involved. Maybe i see something live or for halves, as I'll be working. For now, sitting.

i looked it up, the last time Oklahoma caught this many was 1998, the year before Stoops took over, when they lost 29-0 at Ayyunem catching 19. They ended up winning their last two, both as dogs, but finished 5-6 and the coach lost his job. That was 1998.

i looked it up, the last time Oklahoma caught this many was 1998, the year before Stoops took over, when they lost 29-0 at Ayyunem catching 19. They ended up winning their last two, both as dogs, but finished 5-6 and the coach lost his job. That was 1998.

that is crazy

i would only have Okie at 17.5 if a gun was to my head. Baylor is real fucking good, but this is by far the best they've faced. No idea. I'll know much more in Palo Alto after one series (can Stanford control them up front like last year?). I lean dog there also, for the same reason. While Oregon has looked good (UCLA 2H was the best I've seen maybe anyone in a half this year) at times, they've played no one.

Texas -3 flat first half medium. Just a bad line by the CRIS guys. They have 6, everyone else higher, the first half HAS to be higher.

jdog- same thing. Sharp guy helped me there. Too late now as the bet is already in...

ME: the first half line on 165 i think is bad with them, i laid the 3 flat for their limit, and they went right back to flat, but if whole world is at least 6 flat or higher then it has to be higher than 3 flat in 1H etc
x: they plan on line closing 4.5

rexy....as always..can i get your thoughts on what you lined the Irish? you keep me grounded most times ....

gl this week!:shake:

i made Notre Dame 5, no clue about that game. CRIS guys like the dog for sure, it might go as low as 3 but prolly should close in the 3.5 range, maybe 4 tops, unless billy gets involved

Cincinnati -7 medium to big. Enough is enough, these CRIS guys hate Cincy but they go out and do work. Line should be a full touchdown higher.

Rex what book has the most accurate lines... Not openers or "side driven". I mean when you mention Cris numbers it seems those guys like to play a side more so than others. I have no access to the site or anything, but from your posts it seems that way

also when u can

If I can get Tulane with 10 pts I may take em? What u think?

Also, gimme the UK/Mizzou lock of the year(LOL)....serious tho

GL this wknd bro

also when u can

If I can get Tulane with 10 pts I may take em? What u think?

Also, gimme the UK/Mizzou lock of the year(LOL)....serious tho

GL this wknd bro

I like mizzoo twink...do they overlook Kentucky?

i made mizzou 15, guy i swap with made it 17.

CRIS numbers are very opinionated this year; they had their biggest score in the history of the company with Stanford outright last night, so it seems they will be extra cocky now. Fine by me. Just keep paying.

Not sure what you mean by what site has most 'accurate' lines. Any bookmaker worth his salt takes a bet and moves the line based on his volume, knowing his client base and who is more capable than others of winning.

i made mizzou 15, guy i swap with made it 17.

CRIS numbers are very opinionated this year; they had their biggest score in the history of the company with Stanford outright last night, so it seems they will be extra cocky now. Fine by me. Just keep paying.

Not sure what you mean by what site has most 'accurate' lines. Any bookmaker worth his salt takes a bet and moves the line based on his volume, knowing his client base and who is more capable than others of winning.
You answered it already

Thanks

ULM at a -3 would be a play for me. senior day and these seniors havent beat arky st yet in the last 3 years of matchups and they have shown to be a different team with browning back

wiz - I am going to bet more Texas -2.5 first half probably. Nothing yet. If anyone has kickoff/receive tendencies (when these coaches win the toss, do they defer or take the ball?) for the season would help me. Got too busy to look it up last night.

tough game there.....Mizzou overmatches them in every spot

strange strange shit happens at 11am in the SEC tho

A buddy of mine has some sort of relationship with Jonathan Stone, the tout that advertises a ton on satellite radio. His game of the year is Kentucky. Told my buddy to take whatever his biggest bet ever was and multiply it by 10. He then said to buy a point on it to take it from 13' to 14', that's how confident he is (g). Just because of all of that, I really want to bet Mizzou, but like you said, weird stuff happens at 11, so I'm likely off of it. You getting right for the game tonight twink?

gps - twinkee i shit you not told me exactly the same story in a PM last night. That's some funny shit. Franklin loosening, but prolly gonna be Mauk who goes at least until there are offensive troubles. I don't know

I made Tex Tech game a pick; seems like they have the talent and i like their coach a lot but they sure do make some head-scratching (read, stupid) plays at times. Needless mistakes against teams that don't make them muc will never get my money. Pass.

Fuck yea GPS...doing daddy shit now...be lettin it rip here shortly...u won't believe the Stone story I got

wiz - I am going to bet more Texas -2.5 first half probably. Nothing yet. If anyone has kickoff/receive tendencies (when these coaches win the toss, do they defer or take the ball?) for the season would help me. Got too busy to look it up last night.

Texas has won 3 coin flips ... Deferred all

Fuck yea GPS...doing daddy shit now...be lettin it rip here shortly...u won't believe the Stone story I got

Glad to hear it. Would love to hear your stone story. Find it comical that his bet of the year requires buying a point. Feel sorry for the guys who pay him money

Ill PM ya later GPS....sad shit

Rex I want 13 with LSU....12 now

which way this fucker gonna go bruh?

that was a real big bet on Cincy when you consider first half and game, cincy never punted 2h, up 28-10 end of 3, other team scores on 4th and goal to cut it to 28-17, cincy takes it all the way down the field like 15 plays fumber inside 10, other team takes it all the way back, score with 3 mins left, go for 2 make it, 28-25, cincy gets onside kick, takes it down and gets first and goal inside the 5 and takes knees, about as frustrating a loss as i've ever been a part of, a turnover was the only thing that could beat me and that's what happened, got way the best of the numbers in all of my other games so just gonna sit on them and hopefully can close out the day up a little, if not i'll prolly sit out the niffel and maybe take a small break because that side was not supposed to lose and sometimes momentum is a fickle bitch in this racket and things can quickly swing against you and escalate in a hurry.

all you can do is bet on the right side and hope to avoid some of these fuckjobs...lord knows I have never managed to fade one.

Back