Rexy's Week 11 College...

Congrats on the Arky State play. I was wrong on Monroe.
Hope you had a great week.

that was a real big bet on Cincy when you consider first half and game, cincy never punted 2h, up 28-10 end of 3, other team scores on 4th and goal to cut it to 28-17, cincy takes it all the way down the field like 15 plays fumber inside 10, other team takes it all the way back, score with 3 mins left, go for 2 make it, 28-25, cincy gets onside kick, takes it down and gets first and goal inside the 5 and takes knees, about as frustrating a loss as i've ever been a part of, a turnover was the only thing that could beat me and that's what happened, got way the best of the numbers in all of my other games so just gonna sit on them and hopefully can close out the day up a little, if not i'll prolly sit out the niffel and maybe take a small break because that side was not supposed to lose and sometimes momentum is a fickle bitch in this racket and things can quickly swing against you and escalate in a hurry.

It's frequently better to be lucky than good. I was on SMU, and I was also on DOOK where a pik 6 late was the only way I could win. I got not one but two of them right at the end.

Back