PITT @-14 pts or less 2* @-12 or less
UTAH +3 or more
CAL -6 or less 2* @-3 or less
KANSAS STATE -26 or less
UAB +13 or more
MISSISSIPPI -7 or less
UNDER wy/ohio @52 pts or more
ULMONROE +26 2* @ 28 or more

He has some strong leans, but as he said the plays he doesn't make releases off he'll give the analysis out for free. The above are those...

Someone is out betting on Arkansas State. The Injuns are now just plus- 18.5 at CRIS and 19, 19.5 at several other spots...

Not a bad thought. Ags going to a new set, not sure our personnel will fit.
I'm bracing for a shitty season.
Some stuff from media day:

THE QUESTION: After the scrimmage the other day, you said that you hoped to have your all your fullbacks ready this week. Do you still anticipate that?
COACH SHERMAN: I don’t know. Jorvorskie (Lane) has been held out of any major conditioning due to the neck and head injury. He’s going to do some conditioning today and we’ll play it by ear. But he hasn’t been cleared to do a whole heck after lot. So I have some concern right there. Nick LaMantia is coming off of an ankle injury and he ran around yesterday but is still a little ginger on that ankle. So no, I don’t feel like we’re a hundred percent at that position just yet.
THE QUESTION: Was Jorvorskie diagnosed with a concussion?
COACH SHERMAN: He had the stinger in the shoulder and the neck injury. At the same time he had a head injury. Now whether we actually labeled it that way, I don’t know. We are so sensitive how we label them obviously. Concussion, I can’t honestly tell you that, but he had some headaches.

About Mcgee......if we're throwing, we're losing the game?

THE QUESTION: What about his skill set? A lot has been made over the last couple of years about him being a running quarterback. What do you see his skill set at?
COACH SHERMAN: Throw more maybe but hopefully, but not a lot. If we are throwing a lot, we are probably not winning the football game. And the question is what skills do I see he has? You know for a guy who hasn’t dropped back from center a whole lot in his career he has a good drop point, has a good release. I think he’s accurate. He sees the field very well. When you ask him what happened, some quarterbacks, not very good ones, they don’t have great recall. You need to have recall as a quarterback. You need to have a mental picture of what you just saw and be able to communicate that picture and use that reference point for future plays in the offense. So he has great recall. He is a very very intelligent young man.

Press

when i heard that he would have an analysis on all games i was pretty sure that there would be no best bets for week1.

i don't get it that he still made the lines move (a little) after last years performance and that people obviously started betting the games even if he only had leans on a couple of games and no best bets.

seems like a lot of people are tailing him blindly and without even reading his stuff.

Back