Return of....The Dr. Bob INGAME

T-Wreck has a thread devoted to her. I won't clutter the business section of this forum with personal pleasure sidebars...

New Mexico coming down a bit. And Southern Cal going up...

too much going on. i think he will only have a couple best bets, like 3, for the opening weekend. he usually starts off slow

Yea... I just saw some highlights on Memphis but it must have been slight moves. I saw +7.5 as compared to +9 as the opener. Don't mind me...I'm just talking.

lalalala (maybe a little singing too)

That may be it. He's at the end of the rotation.

Somebody needs to post the real picks when they are released.

I think we're done here.

5 or 6 games moved slightly at the greek; i suppose they were dr. bob based on the timing but we didn't see any real dramatic moves that would drive me off or onto a game.

I think those were all strong leans. They only moved a half point and Bob hardly ever plays anything first week. Maybe the demands of his business required him to publish strong leans in the first week.

He claims to use a math model and its ahrd to get output for that if they havent played a game yet this year. would be based on last years stats.

He claims to use a math model and its ahrd to get output for that if they havent played a game yet this year. would be based on last years stats.

Yeah i question too how he can have week 1 lines if he uses a math model. Unless he's found a good correlation coefficient from year to year. I doubt it tho. The guys at Football Outsiders have found a .32 correlation coefficient in the NFL. I did some work in the summer trying to improve FO's .32 and the best i could do is bump it to .44. I have no idea what the correlation coefficient is in college but i would guess it would be about the same. But with the best colleges usually continuing to grab the best recruit maybe the number is in fact better. Who knows?

He does have those trends of his, however. Maybe these plays are based off of those.

I found last years week one bob INGAME.....

seems to correlate to what we have seen....I copied this post from Rexy...

<TABLE class=tborder id=post447201 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">08-30-2007, 06:05 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right> #283 <INPUT id=plist_447201 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[447201] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>CollegeKingRex<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_447201", true); </SCRIPT>
CTG Partner

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_447201 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->These are all opinions...

And there are no best bets....

Miami-Ohio
Utah
ULM/Tulsa over
WYOMING
STANFORD
Arizona
UL Lafayette
Central Michigan
New Mexico
<!-- / message --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Is So Car worthy of two td's? They kind of collasped at the end of last year. Are they mentally there?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: SteveMoneydog</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>SteveMoneydog
user_offline.gif

Tailgater

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right rowSpan=2>
image.php
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>
image.php
</TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: Today 02:29 AM

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>Download vCard</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add SteveMoneydog to Your Buddy List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add SteveMoneydog to Your Ignore List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>User Options</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Give Infraction</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:popcorn:

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=tcat>View Profile: SteveMoneydog</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" width="100%" colSpan=2>SteveMoneydog
user_offline.gif

Tailgater

</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right rowSpan=2>
image.php
</TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD>
image.php
</TD><TD class=smallfont vAlign=bottom align=right>Last Activity: Today 02:29 AM

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / main info - avatar, profilepic etc. --><!-- button row --><TABLE class=tborder style="BORDER-TOP-WIDTH: 0px" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR align=middle><TD class=vbmenu_control>Download vCard</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add SteveMoneydog to Your Buddy List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Add SteveMoneydog to Your Ignore List </TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>User Options</TD><TD class=vbmenu_control>Give Infraction</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

:popcorn:

Great call....

Is that Ash Ketchum from Pokemon? Memories of 6th grade coming back to me ...

gd damn bob

howd we all know he was going to be on SOCAR?

but no Cal? bit of a surprise there?

leans? what service play/tout releases their LEANS?

bob thinks he's god

so when are his official plays released?

i'm already worried cuz i just played pitt -12.5 after seeing it move on other sites but not on DimeLine

From another site I read his best bets are:

Lousiana Monroe +28 or higher
South Carolina -12.5 or below
Pitt -14 or below
Ole Miss -7 or below
Clemson -5 or below

Back