Rest of mlb reg season discussion

2daBank

Voice of Reason
Not sure we need a daily thread at this point? If so feel free to make one @VirginiaCavs , not sure how many if any bets I’ll make but I need to get back into the loop after not following mlb at all this weekend. Obviously there only gonna be a handful of series left with meaning, if I’m gonna bet it prob be focusing on those. I gotta figure out which ones they are 1st!! lol.

Obviously Braves/mets pretty significant as Braves find themselves out of playoffs now. They could retake Mets spot this series tho! Think Braves would pretty much have to sweep as they get kc to close out the year who needs wins themselves while Mets get a milw team who will most likely be setting their rotation up for the WC round.

Twins pretty need to sweep the fish, I don’t trust them to do it! Not sure I could play fish tonight, Ober has been really good and should hold that lineup down, weathers just coming back from long IL stint hard to say what he gives us? If minny guys feel like playing they should be a tough lineup for weathers.

Kc is at Washington, think Nats still trying but on a pretty bad stretch and tonight ragans goes and we know Nats can’t hit lhp!

Tigers have the tougher test w rays but with Skubal going today it feels like a must win! Price not to crazy either.

I’m missing some the nl teams, namely pads and snakes, feel free to help me out here! Is there a team we should be betting or fading?

@B.A.R. Are they gonna be able to get today’s game in Detroit? It been a rainy mess here in stl last few days wondering if it starting to effect ya!ll yet?

Wow, the royals dropped 7 straight after being swept by giants over the weekend? Are they folding or is it just they picked up all these retreads nobody wanted and they are just not capable? They need a big time start from ragans tonight, he been pretty good this month and we know nats don’t hit lefties! Can kc generate some offense for him?

Nats pitcher Parker has had a solid season but he been inconsistent lately, kc lineup is very right handed heavy, if ya recall they got a early run off Skubal and were able to get his pitch count up and out the game after 5 innings. Parker is obviously no Skubal, I think this is basically do or die for Kc here, they gotta have this game but can they get it? If they lose you gotta believe it on the offense as I can’t see ragans having a poor outing here, he should go 6+ and not allow more than 1-2 runs. Kc hasn’t scored a run in the last 2 games and only 4 total in their last 5! If they lose this a lead pipe lock under, I know that much!

Im trying to figure out if I want a sgp w Skubal k’s and Ff under or do I want to just use them to start a parlay that leads to kc?
Parlay imo

First 5.

I think like last week Scooby won't go to far into the game unless that pitch count is quite low.

Ideally, they don't need him on Sunday!

My shizz and giggles today is the three AL Central teams parlayed.

I don't usually do this but all need wins, hehe favorable matchups (in my eyes).

Sure, the opponents could play spoiler but I like the guys we have on the hill .

Pays +250.

Individual play on Twins game perhaps later in the TT department.

My shizz and giggles today is the three AL Central teams parlayed.

I don't usually do this but all need wins, hehe favorable matchups (in my eyes).

Sure, the opponents could play spoiler but I like the guys we have on the hill .

Pays +250.

Individual play on Twins game perhaps later in the TT department.

I did same thing but I threw in Framber ov 17.5 outs. Made it little over +400

I'll be contrarian and say Rays play spoiler today, they are comfortable playing tight, low scoring games, more than most teams.

TB +166

I don’t think tigers feeling pressure, think kc much more likely to keep imploding. If wasn’t for ragans vs a terrible lhp hitting nats team id have prob played nats

Tigers playing extremely 'free' right now

Man I just got home and saw delay and was scared to death they started and then went into delay. That was my biggest fear was having Skubal start get fucked after an inning or 2 cause a delay. Tigers im sure were smart enough to not start it up if they saw any rain in area. I think it crazy mlb works, up to home team when and if they start, but once it starts then it in mlb hands after that. I agree with mlb making the call after it starts cause obviously teams could take advantage of such a thing. Actually think mlb should control pre-game/when they start also as I’ve brought up before Tony LaRussa was big on starting a game when it was obvious we would get rain within the 1st 2 innings and he wouldn’t burn his starter he would throw a pen guy out to pitch until the delay then let his starter come in after. Cardinals were well known for skirting all the rules in our last heyday, obviously we had no problem juicing our players! Lol. TLR was the master! lol

This one feels like a big one for tigers. Get the win with Skubal on the bump, just split the next 2 with rays then sweep the chisox and they outta be a lock to make it!! It all starts here tho

Pretty huge game for kc also, they in a awful slide and having their best, or best stuff, pitcher who happens to be a lefty, nats can’t hit lefties, and nats starting a lhp themselves seems to all line up for a game kc needs to stop the free fall. They might get to see 2-3 lhp as Nats have a bunch of them, think that gives their offense a bit better chance as they are incredibly right handed heavy in that lineup! Seeing how they end with Braves, depending how the atl/mets series goes that could be an incredibly important series for both sides! They need to beat the nats at least 2 of 3, they could really use all 3 but the way they playing 2 seems more realistic goal.

This one feels like a big one for tigers. Get the win with Skubal on the bump, just split the next 2 with rays then sweep the chisox and they outta be a lock to make it!! It all starts here tho
Bingo.

I asked for series wins last week in KC and BAL... They added 1 win...

Same vs TB... Then sweep the Sox. That should be enough!!

Pretty huge game for kc also, they in a awful slide and having their best, or best stuff, pitcher who happens to be a lefty, nats can’t hit lefties, and nats starting a lhp themselves seems to all line up for a game kc needs to stop the free fall. They might get to see 2-3 lhp as Nats have a bunch of them, think that gives their offense a bit better chance as they are incredibly right handed heavy in that lineup! Seeing how they end with Braves, depending how the atl/mets series goes that could be an incredibly important series for both sides! They need to beat the nats at least 2 of 3, they could really use all 3 but the way they playing 2 seems more realistic goal.
Yep yep.

KC rebounds tonight IMO.

Man I just got home and saw delay and was scared to death they started and then went into delay. That was my biggest fear was having Skubal start get fucked after an inning or 2 cause a delay. Tigers im sure were smart enough to not start it up if they saw any rain in area. I think it crazy mlb works, up to home team when and if they start, but once it starts then it in mlb hands after that. I agree with mlb making the call after it starts cause obviously teams could take advantage of such a thing. Actually think mlb should control pre-game/when they start also as I’ve brought up before Tony LaRussa was big on starting a game when it was obvious we would get rain within the 1st 2 innings and he wouldn’t burn his starter he would throw a pen guy out to pitch until the delay then let his starter come in after. Cardinals were well known for skirting all the rules in our last heyday, obviously we had no problem juicing our players! Lol. TLR was the master! lol
Man, I forgot Tony did that.

All time brilliant manager, no doubt.

I like pfaadt ov 6.5 k’s for super cheap tonight, just gonna trust he piggy backs off his last incredible start and has another big time performance here where his team needs him. He strikes me as the kind of kid who rises when the stakes are highest and this a pretty big game for them, even w this win streak giants have going they are still striking out a lot! See no reason pfaadt can’t punch out 7+ if he brings the same stuff he brought in milw last start! Can he put b2b starts like that together? I have no clue, lol, just trusting that he finds that extra gear now that we to the point of pretty much gotta have it!

Man, I forgot Tony did that.

All time brilliant manager, no doubt.

Yea he was one the best, he knew he was one the best which wasn’t exactly an admirable quality but glad we had him! Big drunk also, think he got bout 30 dui’s, can’t even imagine how many he probably got let slide!??? Why not just have a car service? Never understand super rich ppl getting dui’s, I mean I’m not judging the act, god knows I’ve done more than my fair share of stupid shit including drinking and driving but these dudes can afford a car service, most teams pay for it for them!!

That tactic in particular was especially creative!! Back then betting was lot different so you had to make sure you specified not listed pitchers on those days!

Yea he was one the best, he knew he was one the best which wasn’t exactly an admirable quality but glad we had him! Big drunk also, think he got bout 30 dui’s, can’t even imagine how many he probably got let slide!??? Why not just have a car service? Never understand super rich ppl getting dui’s, I mean I’m not judging the act, god knows I’ve done more than my fair share of stupid shit including drinking and driving but these dudes can afford a car service, most teams pay for it for them!!

That tactic in particular was especially creative!! Back then betting was lot different so you had to make sure you specified not listed pitchers on those days!
Agree totally.

Maybe Larussa= tipyerbartender ??

And yes, MLB betting was soooooo much different.

Agree totally.

Maybe Larussa= tipyerbartender ??

And yes, MLB betting was soooooo much different.

Just the last 3-4 years it crazy to think how I used to approach mlb and how I do about it now with so many props and 1st 5 (and now even 1st 3) bets. I would imagine full game bets amount for maybe 10-15% my total mlb wagers now days, before the USA books started popping up it was the only thing I bet! Nice I’ve been able to adjust with the times and keep it a sport I’m generally pretty confident I’ll turn a profit every year! I think I am maybe even more streaky than I was back then when I was basically just hunting out full game dogs I thought had a 50% (give or take) chance of winning, always tried to explain it to ppl outside our world that all I was doing was flipping a coin where I got +120 when I won and they only got 80 when they won, lol.

Skubal has left a couple k’s out there on 1-2 counts where he lets them off hook with weak contact out. Glad I didn’t do much with his k’s, think I have one parlay with tigers and him to get 7+ k’s. Coulda used that last call but he got the call a tad inside for the punch out!

Fuckinh pepiot k’s was where it at. He pitching really well. Fuck his change with that fastball is baffling them. Where was that play @peelpub94 ? Lol

Think I saw both teams 1st 3 total was half a run, that usually a pretty good sign we in for a pitching duel.

Back