Rest of January Discussion Thread...

i went w lot of bulls in dfs so they could be in trouble!! Lol. Used white and Lavine in one lineup and markkanen in another.

they played well but what a horrific ending for bulls!! And once again I’m nowhere close to finishing in the dfs money! This really starting to frustrate me, I can profit with bases, nfl and college fb, but I’m not even coming remotely close to getting the kind of points I need to finish in the nba money, I’m even sticking to contest with 5k or less entries and all single entry contest of course. I’ve tried several different strategies, tonight only using one expensive player and trying to build a team out of mid level guys. This shit starting to suck, I’m bout out of the money I left in there and no way am i gonna deposit anymore to donate it.

Bucks are now 11-8

The D is only brutal at defending the 3-ball, inside they're okay with the 4th best opponent 2pt %.

Fact is that Janice is overrated, gets his points but has no awareness and his FT shooting has become a massive liability.

Huge late game-changing turnover tonight with his drive without thinking mentality.

Dude is a 7 foot Greek version of Russell Westbrook that can't shoot FT's. Nothing more.

Swapping George Hill and Robin Lopez for Augustin and Crazy Eyes Portis has killed their bench especially the defensive side of it.

Getting rid of Wes Matthews and starting Alfredo Sauce (DiVincenzo) isn't working. Too bad that Bogdan trade went to shit.

Jrue is an 'overhelp' god on defense and it gets exploited as he always leaves his man to help others for whatever reason.

The D is only brutal at defending the 3-ball, inside they're okay with the 4th best opponent 2pt %.

Fact is that Janice is overrated, gets his points but has no awareness and his FT shooting has become a massive liability.

Huge late game-changing turnover tonight with his drive without thinking mentality.

Dude is a 7 foot Greek version of Russell Westbrook that can't shoot FT's. Nothing more.

Swapping George Hill and Robin Lopez for Augustin and Crazy Eyes Portis has killed their bench especially the defensive side of it.

Getting rid of Wes Matthews and starting Alfredo Sauce (DiVincenzo) isn't working. Too bad that Bogdan trade went to shit.

Jrue is an 'overhelp' god on defense and it gets exploited as he always leaves his man to help others for whatever reason.
You’re right. 3 pt d has been a problem which is troubling since it’s become a shooters league. I worry about them in close games bc Giannis has no go to move other than bullying his way to the rim but he shoots a poor ft%

This should be interesting...Dennis smith jr asked the Knicks to let him go to their g league team and play in their season in the bubble. Can’t say I blame him. He’s played like a total of 5 minutes the last 10 games. Does him no good to sit on the bench as he’s not getting minutes here, and if he’s not playing he’s just watching his FA stock drop and drop even further. Might as well go play, try to regain your confidence and show teams whether it’s the Knicks or someone else that you can play

Reactions: KJ
This should be interesting...Dennis smith jr asked the Knicks to let him go to their g league team and play in their season in the bubble. Can’t say I blame him. He’s played like a total of 5 minutes the last 10 games. Does him no good to sit on the bench as he’s not getting minutes here, and if he’s not playing he’s just watching his FA stock drop and drop even further. Might as well go play, try to regain your confidence and show teams whether it’s the Knicks or someone else that you can play
Shit team misusing talent. Shocking.

He'll land somewhere and excel, that so NYK

Shit team misusing talent. Shocking.

He'll land somewhere and excel, that so NYK
In their defense. They’ve tried to get him going. Last yr was a wash w his gma passing then getting hurt was never healthy. This year he seemed in shape and motivated but showed very little in their “preseason” and injured his thigh in their first or second game after doing nothing. Since then he sat out about 6-8 games and rivers and quickley got healthy and took rotational spots and when he got healthy the couple minutes he’s been out there he seems lost, zero confidence, no desire.

I do agree with you. He has talent and think he can eventually find his rookie form or even what he showed the half season he came here after the trade, but it won’t be here

In their defense. They’ve tried to get him going. Last yr was a wash w his gma passing then getting hurt was never healthy. This year he seemed in shape and motivated but showed very little in their “preseason” and injured his thigh in their first or second game after doing nothing. Since then he sat out about 6-8 games and rivers and quickley got healthy and took rotational spots and when he got healthy the couple minutes he’s been out there he seems lost, zero confidence, no desire.

I do agree with you. He has talent and think he can eventually find his rookie form or even what he showed the half season he came here after the trade, but it won’t be here
Organizational deficiency is a tough nut to crack. These guys are set for life, they don't need day to day bullshit.

Organizational deficiency is a tough nut to crack. These guys are set for life, they don't need day to day bullshit.
Trust me. I’d much rather see him playing than Payton. We know what he is and he’s not here long term. DSJ is still young enough and talented enough he could figure it out and be a piece if handled right imo

Reactions: KJ
Back