Rest of December through MLK Discussion Thread

What's the Spurs game going to be like? Spurs off the big comeback in Dallas. Minny playing their 2nd game in six days. Spurs and T-Wolves been alternating big home wins against each other this season. Minnesota perfect 6-0 SU and ATS at home revenging a 9+ point loss in the previous meeting.

Since December 5th:
Spurs 17-5 ATS (1st NBA)
Nets 15-5-1 ATS (2nd NBA)

Those two ATS records look really good, but Spurs are facing a rested Minnesota in the revenge spot (and also off Minnesota's worst loss since 2014).
Also, four of those Nets' five ATS losses since December came versus teams allowing less than 108 ppg (Magic allow 107 ppg).

Magic Over 109½ -110
Nets/Magic Over 216½ -116
Nets 8-1 to the over this season versus teams who allow less than 110 and score an average of 111 or fewer.. 8-0 when they score more than 91 points in those games.

I think Magic score 114 and win straight up..

Last edited:
Opposing teams 8-2-1 to the over in the last game of a Spurs road trip and 8-0-1 scoring more than 96 points in those games. I think T-Wolves will be good for 111. Gonna try to buy o111 live.

Cool. I remember him. I'll give you one more, I also pay a lot of attention to consensus numbers, which I remember him being into as well. Nice to meet you, Ryno. Hope your weekend is shaping up well.
:cheers2:

Back