Rest of December through MLK Discussion Thread

Looking at stats from Lakers - Pistons game...
Blake in 37 minutes had zero rebounds... that's just amazing...
It was a very disengaged team last night.

Reggie needs to go, big time.

Blake started this season like gang busters too.

Dubs have an interesting stretch coming up:

Fri 1/11 vs Chicago
Sun 1/13 @ Dallas
Tue 1/15 @ Denver
Wed 1/16 vs NO
Fri 1/18 @LAC
Mon 1/21 @ LAL
Thur 1/24 @ Wash
Sat 1/26 @ Boston
Mon 1/28 @ Indiana
Thur 1/31 vs Philly

That home New Orleans game on 1/16 should be interesting, as a B2B off altitude in Denver. Also last game they could be playing without Boogie, as he's expected back on 1/18.

6:42 left in the 2rd quarter

85 points

18:46 minutes later 27 more points.

Yup, that was brutal.

I expected less in 2h with the blowout happening but that is pretty amazing.

The had 20 points the first 5:18 of the 3rd quarter.

Oh well...it happens.

Bulls and Warriors going all out in 4th... Not defensively... Lots of fouls in a blowout. Guys getting some stats. This Marcus Derrickson kid is taking every opportunity to get ant kind of stat.

Bulls pace ratings officially need to be redone since the change. I noticed it the last few games and again tonight

I took GSW over pregame, middled half at end of 1st. I did not expect them to get 4 full quarters of scoring in a blowout. This was my bulls 'test' game.

This could be like that stretch last year in December I think when Bulls tt overs were gold.

Wonder if Blake gives it a go tomorrow? Detroit has some major issues right now. They are in a free all. Clippers got ambushed in Denver last game. OKC and SA part duex as well.

I wouldn’t get in front of the Denver freight train. I was able to grab Denver +350 or so late in the 4th versus meat as they were down 4-5. I saw them coming back to win and they sure did.

So I noticed this over the last 2-3 weeks. I don't have much detail so it probably doesn't mean much but there have been 5 games (that i have noticed) that have had short lines where the line has moved to the other team and stayed short. (Ex: +2 to -1.5 or -2) In each case the line move to the favorite proved correct. In several of those cases there was an additional 1/2 point or so move close to game time. Tonight the Pels fall into that trend if everything stays as it is currently. GL

Pistons have allowed 773 points since the New Year, the most total points allowed in 2019 so far, followed by the Cavaliers who have allowed 771. The only difference between those two? Pistons have played seven games in 2019. Cavs have only played six.

Took over 240 in LA. Feels fishy to me that they’ve gone 1-1 to the total this season, are both coming off low outputs in their prior games, and this total is still so high. Welcoming under bets it appears.

Refs very favorable to Houston today after a loss and the loss of a important player
Average bet 4.5 1 unit .5 unit Houston first quarter 1.5

What happens in London in a couple hours?

Seems like Knicks would be crowd fave, certainly lacking in betting support. I want to play them but I have no reason.

8 London games since 2011, average of 221 points. Even if you take out the two major outliers (174, 273), an average of 220.5 points a game.

Back