Regular Season Totals...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
Here We Go. Look Around. A Couple Sites Have Atlanta OVER 4.5 -130 Or -125

I Found +130

Well...I Can See Why...Tough Schedule!

I Have Faith In Marcus Mariota Though... Give Me His OVER Rushing Yards In Game 1 vs Aint's As Well!

Who You Like And Why?!

Heard a crazy stat about the percentage of season long stat props that go under mostly because of injury, so beware on some those numbers that look incredibly attainable, they most likely are if your guy plays 15-17 week, the problem is the chance your guy misses significant time is kinda high! And once you get past a game or 2 the chances of him hitting numbers that based on a 17 week projection drop off a ton!

Far as falcons go I’m not sure how you can trust Mariota to stay healthy? Especially if you expect him to be running a lot!! Has guy ever played a full season and if so how many years ago was that? Seems like you be better off playing them game by game if you think they gonna be better than expected, that way you can bail after he inevitably gets hurt and that loser Ridder takes over!

Falcons defense not gonna be very good, I think the panthers and saints gonna be better than projected, not sure that leaves room for atl to improve much? I like both those teams to go over win totals but I rather not tie up money on season long bets unless they sizable plus money, you always just a injury or 2 away from a teams season falling apart. If Winston gets hurt saints are fucjed, if baker or mccaffery get hurt panthers fucked.

I havnt seen a mariota rush total for week 1 anywhere, how can you like over his total without knowing the number? That pretty important little tidbit! Do you have someplace that has a week 1 rush total for him yet? Saints defense gonna be pretty dang good,, Not sure they gonna have this much time to prepare for this game and not account for his running.

Back