$$$Reggie Bush Caught on Tape$$$

4_9_9.gif

Smokedawg said:
im truly shocked

and i bet there wasnt one guy on texas or auburn getting paid.......

I'm sure VY got plenty of $100 handshakes but you've got to be an idiot to put your parents in a house like that and not get caught.

At least we know the reason USC didn't want him on the sidelines for the Rose Bowl.

If USC gets in trouble this will rock the college football landscape.

haha .. the most dynamic player in the last 20 years in college football overrated??

I'm sure VY got plenty of $100 handshakes but you've got to be an idiot to put your parents in a house like that and not get caught.

At least we know the reason USC didn't want him on the sidelines for the Rose Bowl.

If USC gets in trouble this will rock the college football landscape.

The reason we didnt want him on the sidelines was becuz we had already given up all of our passes.. ;):cheers: LMAO that theyd rather give the juice one than reggie.

Anyway i had a buddy who is now in the nfl tell me during the spring game hed walk through the tunnel and get a lot of 100$ :shake: That school was later put on probation 'an_horse'

Just curious why this is in the pro forum.. it has nothing to do with the saints ?

Hopefully they just cut some scholarships.. The school had nothing to do with it.. it was an agent and didnt involve the university.

how many Universities dont offer some type of illegal aid to their players, it happens all the time from the most holy of Schools to the obvious party schools.... starts in recruiting and just goes from there......

Bush is in trouble because he got caught, which I dont have a problem with..... kinda like the ND guy getting busted for weed.... how do you get caught..... it baffles me.

Bush gettin caught is pretty simple.. he took so many gifts.. including suits limos and other things that its obvious a kid wouldnt be able to purchase the goods without help.

Not to mention flying his parents to games and a new house

Really, Bush was so high on his success he didnt realize the ramifications of his actions on others, So what he loses the Hiesman, or that national championship, he is still Reggie and one day he will be MVP..SO why would he care what happens....

Not sure if he will ever win mvp with vince young in the league.. But i think at usc he was given everything literally and physically.. he had no worries. I dont see anything too bad happening to hin though

Felicia Young lived in the same house in the 4th ward here in Houston right up until the end of 2005. Rents down there go for about $800 a month.

Nathan Vasher's mom was on welfare in TexArkana until Nate signed a contract. Her severe illness went virtually untreated while Nathan was in school.

Sorry, there's a difference.

I wonder if USC get sanctioned after or before the national signing day??LOL.

Anyone want to guess how many recruits they lose, i have odds on more than 5 players that are 3 star rated or better.

I dont think they lose anything ..

This agent had no affiliation with USC. Usc had 'no idea about it' This is unlike bama or oklahoma or other cases with boosters and other people who were related to the school.. This is strictly reggie bush.. so what they cut 5 or 6 scholarships

your acting like no one has ever taunted someone in the nfl or in any sport.. give me a break

what about when jordan dunked on dikembe and waved his finger? Thats not bad.. classless is runnin to the star in dallas

I'm wondering if both OU and USC will be on probation next year. Makes the offseason interesting.

On another note, this is too funny not to share:

bushlateral.jpg

Obviously the work of Horn fans since not only is the Heisman inserted where the ball otherwise would be, but the infamous USC cheerleader shows up for an appearance in the background.

who cares all those top guys take gifts and cash.

When you get caught, your program takes the hit. That's why.

Could be loss of scholarships, loss of TV, or the death penalty. I think USC and/or OU will be facing some sort of sanction next season.

your acting like no one has ever taunted someone in the nfl or in any sport.. give me a break

what about when jordan dunked on dikembe and waved his finger? Thats not bad.. classless is runnin to the star in dallas

your right, TO is classless. So you think taunting is ok? If thats the case we would be having suspensions in the NFL like they have in the NBA. Unacceptable.

and btw vince young doesn't even compare to reggie. he's not half as good as vick when it comes to scrambling quarterbacks and his passing is about as good as brock huard.

Its hilarious these people are all over vinces nuts.. well just texas alums. Jeff Garcia went 7 - 1 as a starter and were not callin him the greatest qb of all time.. Half the game the titanswon were becuz of special teams or their defense.. not becuzof the offensive explosion.

I guess VY will be ranked 14 since he'll outrush Bush.

abcs, your crazy if you don't think it will effect USC. Taking away schollies is huge and the biggie of course will be no bowl games. Also I guess you can call Three-Pete Carroll, Zero-Pete because Bush will be declared ineligible if it goes down. If he goes to the NFL I'm sure VY will be licking his chops for another 500 yard 4 TD day.

bye-bye 5 star recruits.

Also yes taking money happens everywhere like Troy Smith and the cell phone but ummm were talking well over $300,000 here.

Rhett Bomar and OU are going down because he was getting paid like 20 bucks an hour for work he didn't do at a summer job. Compare that to what Bush did.

UCLA and Cal fans are probably loving this.

USC will take fall..

thats prollem with NCAA

They don't let athletes work to make money...so what they supposed to do?????

Obviosuly this is excessive...but shit.

They should lose their ONE National championship and Rose Bowl in in 2004 vs UM....

shit Brian...you had to make fun of Webb and us losing all our shit in early 90's and now it happens to your team

Ouch

What is this constant obsession with trying to prove Reggie Bush is a cheat, or overrated??

Cant we all just get along

Colin was talkin about this today. No way they take usc off tv.. you know how much money the ncaa would lose if they couldnt show usc v ohio st and usc v nd and v ucla.. Theyd lose about 60 or 70 mil easy.. I dont think the usc punishment will be as bad as u guys want it to be

and did you just refer to yourself and USC as "we"?

And will you continue to if the shit hits the fan?

haha i did
:cheers:

I honestly am not worried about this.. the guy had no association with the school.. USC will be fine

btw reggie is ext lucky the saints didnt make the superbowl or this is all theyd be talkin about during media day

USC will take fall..

thats prollem with NCAA

They should lose their ONE National championship and Rose Bowl in in 2004 vs UM....

shit Brian...you had to make fun of Webb and us losing all our shit in early 90's and now it happens to your team

Ouch

I think its different wasnt that guy a booster or associated with the school? This guy was just an agent and unless they can prove petey knew about it and had a hand in this.. i dont see it bein the same as yalls case. Hell there was a guy like 2 years ago who got a new suit and some gifts for the heisman and nothing happened.. this is small change :drinking:

Why does this surprise anyone? This has been going on forever and a day. Hell, my college sent payments to my mom to keep me OUT of playing, I was so bad. LMAO

In California, private conversations cannot be recorded unless all parties consent to it.

The law is codified at Section 632 of the California Penal Code. It imposes a penalty of a fine of up to $2,500 and imprisonment of up to a year.

More importantly for Bush's purposes, the law expressly states that "no evidence obtained as a result of eavesdropping upon or recording a confidential communication in violation of this section shall be admissible in any judicial, administrative, legislative, or other proceeding." And this could mean that the NCAA would be prevented from considering any statements made in such calls as evidence that Bush and/or his family received cash and/or other benefits from Lake.

Now this man knows how to post.

Notice that USC will only lose one National Championship in this mans eyes. Nuff Said. :bow:

USC will take fall..

thats prollem with NCAA

Ouch

Ouch

That is not Skip Baylos(I mean ABCs team)- they did not win it all this year. His team is the Florida Gators now!:spank:

dont forget the needless latteral by bush in last years game against texas, that was one of those times I just had to laugh

I am a gator fan? I hate florida.
Just curious Yessir did u attend the ohio st? Your affiliation to the school is the same as mine to usc..

Back