$$$Reggie Bush Caught on Tape$$$

abcs, It would hurt USC because they were using an enilgble player during their run. They would have to forfeit all the games he played in.

And yes they would get in some kind of trouble not major but its called not being able to control your program.

But i agree its going to take a shit load of eveidence to bust OU and USC because of how much money they bring to the NCAA.

I am a gator fan? I hate florida.
Just curious Yessir did u attend the ohio st? Your affiliation to the school is the same as mine to usc..

I figured you were a fan since they are national champions? I have grown up an Ohio State fan (I am from Ohio). You have said that you just started liking USC. How could you be a USC and Georgia fan? Because Georgia sucks, you put shit on your avatar and signature about USC. Another reason? Hmmm because there are some Texas fans on here....so you being the Skip Baylos wannabe you are have to have negative comments for Texas fans(since they played last year)... :spank:

FOr the 21321312th time i dont hate texas. I dont hate texas players. I just dont think Vince Young will be a good pro. Jesus.. I know thats sacraficial to say to texas alums but thats my opinion. I like the school , love the colors, love the unis
UGA doesnt suck, they dont win championships but they are continually in the top 15.

FOr the 21321312th time i dont hate texas. I dont hate texas players. I just dont think Vince Young will be a good pro. Jesus.. I know thats sacraficial to say to texas alums but thats my opinion. I like the school , love the colors, love the unis
UGA doesnt suck, they dont win championships but they are continually in the top 15.

FYI VY just got named to the Pro Bowl to replace Rivers. ROY and a Pro Bowl his first year in the league where he didn't become the starter untill week 4.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

One thing that has developed since the national championship game between Texas and USC is a deep rooted respect between Young and Reggie Bush, the man drafted ahead of Young back in April. Despite winning, Young had nothing but praise for the Saints versatile rookie.
“I want to give some love to my man Reggie,” said Young. “The things you’re doing in New Orleans, with the community and with your teammates, it takes a lot for a man to be doing what you’re doing.”
When asked how it felt to be beaten by Young for the second time in a year, Bush kidded that his time will come.
“I’m sure we’re going to have plenty of rivalries and battles in the near future,” Bush responded. “It’s going to be exciting. But Vince deserves this award. He played his heart out this year and took [the Titans] to another level and instilled a new sense of confidence. But like I said, this is just the beginning of our rivalry.”:cheers:

Back