Allen Robinson

TE

Eifert
Jordan Reed

k

Crosby

D

Carolina

12 team league... Qb scoring somewhat lower than other leagues I've been in, so I waited forever to grab one.

I was just offered McCoy/Garcon for Tate/Randle. Overreaction to injury and I would love another potential elite rb to go alongside AP, but I think my top 3 wr could really crush. Thoughts?

as much as i don't like mccoy this year I would consider that. your RBs are frankly not very good outside of AP. Randle is in a RBBC. Do you need to roster 3 QBs? I'd cut Mariota for just about any RB that could get a shot this year. Same with Reed probably if you're starting Eifert week 1

forgot I also have David Cobb who is injured. Randle is in RBBC until DMC gets hurt which is inevitable.

Yeah I'm weak at rb. Don't need to have 3 qbs but I just want to have options to spot start vs a rb I would pick up and likely never start.

I countered with McCoy/Kendall Wright for Tate/Randle.

if randle can get 20+ touches per game he will definitely be very valuable, even top 10 RB valuable, I'm just cautious to assume that is going to happen for my drafts. There's upside there but certainly some risk.

I might like Robinson more than Tate. I think that's a good trade for you.

cowboys traded a 7th rounder for christine michael. might mean nothing, but would definitely be looking at trade options.

dont get the 3 QBs?

like the WRs, not a huge fan of RBs. would think you should just dump Mariota and stash a RB or trade one of your other QBs for RB who might take on a larger role later

dont get the 3 QBs?

like the WRs, not a huge fan of RBs. would think you should just dump Mariota and stash a RB or trade one of your other QBs for RB who might take on a larger role later

I grabbed 3 qbs for possible trade bait later. Also because my qbs are scary. Mariota was my last pick but I've shuffled guys since then....

trade was pulled off the table, but I still feel serviceable at rb for now.

RBS

AP
Randle
Jennings
Dion Lewis
Sankey

Dion Lewis was available and he could fit into that Pats offense. Dropped mariota and picked up Tyrod. I think he has a huge upside think Wilson last year and could be good for a spot starter. I'll look to get rid of a qb when I see anyone worth replacing the value of one.

also picked un Brandon Coleman off waivers, dropped reed. He has huge upside if he starts getting redzone targets.

Back