2015 Fantasy Football WR Rankings

G. I noticed you didnt move Cobb up to Tier1 with the Jordy injury. Don't you think his production increases??

G. I noticed you didnt move Cobb up to Tier1 with the Jordy injury. Don't you think his production increases??

Doing final WR rankings as we speak before my draft tomorrow. I will try to post them either tonight or tomorrow.

Cobb will definitely be in Tier 1. I like him at least as #6 WR but may even move him up past Calvin.

Updated the Tiers. In terms of overall strategy at the position, I still like to ideally get two guys in Tier 1. I'm starting to really like the Tier 2 WRs. There are only a few RBs I'd take ahead of a Tier 2 WR in round 3. It's a choice that almost everyone has to make. In PPR, if you can start with two Tier 1 WRs and one Tier 2 WRs, you're looking at 60 projected weekly points from those three alone.

Not much change to Tier 1. Put Cobb ahead of Calvin because of Calvin's age/health and because Cobb should easily catch at least 100 passes. Calvin could have a "good" year and catch 80 passes. So big bump in PPR for Cobb. Also, if Adams doesn't step up like everyone thinks he will, Cobb could have an Antonio Brown-type season. Still, WR5 is about as high as I can put him. He doesn't have the TD potential as those top-4 guys. Cobb vs. Calvin in a real draft is a tough choice. Need to let the alcohol decide that pick or flip a coin. Cobb vs. AJ is easier because of QB play. Do you want your WR1 catching passes from Dalton or Rodgers?

Moved Cooks into Tier 2. There's just no other options in that N.O. pass game, especially if Spiller isn't 100%. I like Cooks to catch 100 passes, maybe 8 TDs. Tier 2 is tough to rank. You can put these guys in any order. Do you like the smaller guys (ODB, Cooks, Hilton) or the bigger guys (Jeffery and Hopkins)? Either way, they could all finish in the top-10. I'm starting to like this Tier more and more. I don't think there's as big of a gap between Tier 1 and Tier 2. Tier 1 are "safer" guys, but Tier 2 has some great upside. They are all steals in round 3.

I tweak Tier 3 a lot. Probably because it's where the unpredictability begins at the position. These guys are WR2's. Any of them could finish top-10 in PPR. But they all have question marks.

In my home draft last week, I took Cooper ahead of Allen. So I had to adjust my rankings accordingly. Admittedly, Allen is a tough guy to take in round 4/5. I think Cooper has so much upside in this offense, and I can see him getting many garbage TDs when the Raiders are trailing by 21 in 4th quarters. There just aren't any other options in the pass game. Carr often takes some terrible risks, and I envision him throwing to Cooper at will (even when he shouldn't). Bad for Carr and the Raiders, but great for Cooper's potential.

I'm cautiously optimistic on Adams. Unless he falls on his face under the pressure, he should fall into 1,000 and 8TDs. After seeing him step up big time in the playoffs, I think he will excel. 4th/5th round makes sense for him. Looking to draft John Brown and/or Charles Johnson in every draft I'm in. Maybe my 2 favorite players in the whole draft.

Tier 4 becomes a real crap shoot. I moved D Jax down because I don't trust that shit in Washington at QB. This Tier is not very exciting, and I generally don't take many guys from this Tier. I have Brown and C Johnson high on my board, so I usually take them (a round higher if need be). I like Parker the most out of this Tier. He's finally going to get on the practice field soon. He probably won't be ready by week 1, but he's going so late in drafts that he offers no risk at all. Great pick after round 10. Overall, most of the guys in this Tier are going too high. It's crazy seeing Marshall go so high on the downside of his career, on a run-first team, and with Fitz as his QB. Allen Robinson (no td's and bad qb), Andre Johnson (age), V Jax (#2 option with rookie qb), Tate (fraud), and Watkins (great player but no QB) are also going way too high.

Tier 5 = late round fliers. I replaced Moncrief with Dorsett in the rankings. Seems like the Colts like him more. Which makes sense because they used a 1st round pick on him. If Andre Johnson goes down (he's old), Dorsett could be a top-20 player. He's a great guy to take in the round before D and Kicker. The TENN guys are worth monitoring. Both are big WRs, fast, and very talented. Both, however, are prone to off-the-field issues.

I'm generally avoiding the CAR WRs (and Cam Newton). Funchess is worth a flier in the double-digit rounds, but my guess is that he will go before that. Greg Olsen is the only guy to target in that pass game.

I'm curious as to why you think Green-Beckham is a "nutjob". He smoked weed in college like most college guys and it is what it is.

Think he can be a stud, wrong team and rookie QB obv, but a legitimate stud

I'm curious as to why you think Green-Beckham is a "nutjob". He smoked weed in college like most college guys and it is what it is.

Think he can be a stud, wrong team and rookie QB obv, but a legitimate stud

Edited. I agree, I like both guys. If both are on the field this year, with Kendell in the slot, and Walker at TE, then Mariota actually has a very solid corps.

its looking more and more like i will not be able to get j brown and charles johnson on the same team unless i reach for one of them. which one should i take first?

its looking more and more like i will not be able to get j brown and charles johnson on the same team unless i reach for one of them. which one should i take first?

I think Brown will probably go higher in home drafts. So he is who I would take first if you want to try getting both.

thanks man. i have my big draft tomorrow and i was dead set i was gonna get dez, but a guy 2 picks in front of me just declared he's flip flopped from Hill to dez and is taking him. so my decision is between Hill and D Thomas/Calvin/Cobb.

its a keeper where most kept are RBs so i need a RB in my first 2 picks. its either

D Thomas/Cobb/Calvin then Miller/Gore
Hill then Miller/Gore
Hill then Hilton/Hopkins

i think i have to go DT then Miller but i may go RB RB then rely on young mid round WRs like cooper, brown, johnson

As for the format. It's standard except it's just rb short bc of keepers. Since I'm keeping gronk in 3rd it makes it tough to get good rbs

Back