WR Randy Moss
WR Roy Williams
RB Jones-Drew
RB McGahee
TE Heap
W/R Roddy White
K Josh Brown
DEF New England

Bench: QB Kurt Warner, WR Lee Evans, RB Deangelo Williams, RB Chris Johnson (R), DEF Seattle, DEF Green Bay

Im really high on Rodgers this year and love the system he plays in Green Bay. I got him in Round 14. I have him ranked higher than Carson Palmer on my board. So a big steal imo. For backup I have Kurt Warner, i got him in the 13th round. Leinart going into the season on the bench made this work. I wanted no part of Leinart.

Skills people is what i focused on clearly. I really like Chris Johnson from Tenny and think he is gonna be a stud (6.4 yards a carry in preseason, massive oline).

I have New England's D to play vs their shit schedule, Seattle's when they are at home and Green Bay's when its cold.

Kicker I have Josh Brown. He plays indoors and out west where its warm come winter. I could always dig for kickers in FA ...

Critique ...

Last edited:
Your team is solid...I dont know about having Rodgers ranked higher that Palmer though...but you sure as hell cant argue with Rodgers value in the 14th round

love your wide receivers and defenses (though it might be frustrating to pick the right one every week)

Your big question mark is running back...how healthy is McGahee? Jones-Drew kinda had a down year last year but scored alot...and i think deangelo williams might get fazed out as the season goes on...

as for suggestions, id try to trade one of your WRs for a running back like Chris perry or chris brown or justin fargas...

Hear ya with the rb's. Im hoping Cam Cameron can work his magic on Balt's RB and TE like he did in San Diego with LT and Gates. Of course both have to be healthy first.

I have all of baltimore's offense on my team. That was my plan going in actually. Especially vs cleveland 2x, cincy 2x and playing their last place schedule this year.

6/Moss=Reach City. I was assuming you had pick 12 or so. 19 for Drew is not that bad, and 30 for McGahee is ok...but you set yourself back real quick by reaching for a wideout at 6, IMO...

this whole theory that you have to take running backs with your first two picks is so overrated

id rather have stud receivers than low level 'one' running backs

It was Moss, Gore or Brady at #6 for me. I had them 6, 7 and 8 on my board respectively and choose Moss.

At pick 6, you aren't getting lower level RBs, you are getting the last of the top tier...

I mean, the thing is, if Moss was assured to be the best WR, then sure, go for it.

But would you be surprised at all if Andre johnson, Braylon Edwards was the top wideout?

To take it further, would you really be that surprised if the top wideout in the NFL ended up being Santonio Holmes, who probably went 7 rounds later?

I just think RBs are more predictable. Would I take Moss at 11 or so, where the best RBs truly have run out, yeah, probably. But to take him over a back that isn't splitting carries and figures to get a ton of work, I've got a hard time there...

Andre Johnson, if he stays healthy (which he has never been able to do), wouldnt suprise me.

Braylon Edwards would. He is an injury concern and when he was healthy last year he wasnt the best. Plus his QB has shown nothing since Week 13 last year.

Santonio Holmes who went in Round 4 Pick 40 would suprise me. The Steelers are a running team and Big Ben's timing with his wr's has not been there in the preseason due to his oline giving him zero time. Also, I'm not sure Big Ben has the oline in front of him to let Big Ben make it thru the season. Then who's throwing to Holmes? Leftwich?

Brady from Moss is pretty predictable imo. It's not Malone from Stockton but it should do.

Last edited:
It was Moss, Gore or Brady at #6 for me. I had them 6, 7 and 8 on my board respectively and choose Moss.

Bump....If i had only took the RB in Gore. In 3rd in CTG League 3 so maybe still a shot. Bottom of my draft (Warner, Rodgers) have carried me at qb and Roddy and CJ being sleeper studs. I ended up trading Moss for Santana Moss and McGahee for K Smith. Like what i got in return so far in that deal. But there is nothing like two busts in your first 3 rounds.

Bump....If i had only took the RB in Gore. In 3rd in CTG League 3 so maybe still a shot. Bottom of my draft (Warner, Rodgers) have carried me at qb and Roddy and CJ being sleeper studs. I ended up trading Moss for Santana Moss and McGahee for K Smith. Like what i got in return so far in that deal. But there is nothing like two busts in your first 3 rounds.

Its gonna be a very interesting playoff scenario. Atlanta and Tennessee have a tuff playoff schedule.....Im worried about Chris Johnson not playing if the Titans are 13-3 or 14-2.....I have him in another leauge. Trying to decide wether to trade him or not, I cant afford to have him sitting on the bench.

Back