Random Saratoga rumblings

KJ

Bump. Set. Shuma!
Pretty cool to see they finally made national tv for the stakes races on Fox

Chalk for me in the Sanford, Diana might be a tad different

Curious if you horse guys like another horse outside of Wit here, wouldn't mind an exacta partner

Sorry, was watching Mandaloun get put up in the Haskell. Horse might lead the league in wins by DQ if Churchill ever gets around to taking down Medina Spirit.

The Pletcher horse was so much the best anyway, went off at 1/1, probably should have put him in a double with Chad here

7 is going to be heavily bet but looking for a longer shot for the EX here

I'd play 7 over and under the 6,8 in exactas. Honestly thought the day would be a washout based on the weather reports so I looked at Delmar instead.

.20 pick 6 play at Delmar : 4,6,10 / 2,6,7 / 7 / 4,5,9 / 4,5,8 / 7,8,10

Rolling .50 pick 3s available

I'd play 7 over and under the 6,8 in exactas. Honestly thought the day would be a washout based on the weather reports so I looked at Delmar instead.

.20 pick 6 play at Delmar : 4,6,10 / 2,6,7 / 7 / 4,5,9 / 4,5,8 / 7,8,10

Rolling .50 pick 3s available
I can't bet Cali tracks, some AZ gaming thing and it blows

Althiqa was set after that 1st quarter of 23 & 2. Didn't think Summer Romance would get pressed that hard.

Watching the head on in the Haskell, looks like Mandaloun came out and Hot Rod Charlie came in, with both of the closing off Midnight Bourbon's path. Then Paco chose to go outside but clipped heels on Hot Rod Charlie. Not sure why they put all the blame on HRC.

Watching the head on in the Haskell, looks like Mandaloun came out and Hot Rod Charlie came in, with both of the closing off Midnight Bourbon's path. Then Paco chose to go outside but clipped heels on Hot Rod Charlie. Not sure why they put all the blame on HRC.
Is this Delmar?

I can't even get a feed from the California tracks

I don't get Monmouth either. No Gulfstream, no Pimlico but they did finally make an exception for the Preakness this year

Has to do with broadcasting rights, the owners of rights to the above two plus Delmar/SA/GG etc require that to do business, every off track joint has to pay to broadcast them in AZ and a lot of the smaller towns don't want to. So we get none of it.

The owner of the 2 blocked me on twitter. I have no idea why. Irad ends up on the 5. Has a pedigree to be really quick.

The 7th race is tricky. 7 furlongs is a really tough distance on a horse. May a couple different ways to go in there.

Man that break was an entire whiff

I wouldn't use this race as a benchmark at all

St George today

CB has 4 entries lol, he might well sweep the board

Like his in this order: 6, 8, 10, 3

2 can spoil some of it, not convinced she can win but interesting race with Chad's old right hand guy and a Pletcher entry to boot

R4 the8 at basically -125 or likely +100 at close seems legit, 2 could be an exacta partner but would only be 8 on top

Last edited:
Hope someone is watching this one, can't wait. Pletcher fave and four Chads in should be a lot of fun

Stakes race upcoming, not shocking Dunbar Road will go off as the favorite

I prefer 7 Royal Flag to show her class and win, not sure 6 can keep up with her on the outside

This seems like the kind of race that Chad goes 1,2 or 1,2 3 but I think Royal Flag is nails, not a fan of betting against Dunbar Road but I love the 7

Glad I didn't post last race, started watching r2 and have just seen two photos, wasn't going to be on that first one with the fave but lost with the 4 to win on the last one

Like 4 in R4 but looks like nothing sure fire in this one

Can't imagine many Pick3 tickets are still alive after one race

Saratoga is fun but it's about as unpredictable as it gets in the bigger races

Can't imagine many Pick3 tickets are still alive after one race

Saratoga is fun but it's about as unpredictable as it gets in the bigger races
Graveyard of Champions. Let's see if Essential Quality survives today.

5/2/3 and 5/3/2 tris are paying less than the EX with 5/2 or 5/3 right now

I assume it because the most popular ticket for tris would be 5/2,3/2,3 and I'm sure the board won't finish that way, just interesting

Back