Rams vs. Buccaneers Discussion Thread

How beat up is bucs oline? They been super healthy ever since the day Brady walked in, some guys getting hurt now. We know the skill spots already a shell of what they were. I just can’t see it for them, it would take one of Brady greatest efforts and he gonna be getting pressured up middle and off edge, Good luck with that.

Brady HATES getting hit and the Bucs run doesn’t scare me. Brady will get his but if his OL doesn’t play 100, I think it could get ugly.

Brady HATES getting hit and the Bucs run doesn’t scare me. Brady will get his but if his OL doesn’t play 100, I think it could get ugly.

Only thing he be getting is second thoughts on playing another year!! Lol. This could be Brady last stand, let’s face it, bucs had to pull lot off magic acts to even keep this team together, now injuries and morons have screwed it up, it will only be getting worse in tampa going forward and as much he says he wants to keep playing he ain’t playing on some team that falling behind the other top dogs. Who knows, rams could send him into retirement!!!

Thought Rams are a fraud?

Who called them that? Prob several ppl over course of the year seeing how just bout everyone overreacts week to week all season. I try not to do that but even 1x I couldn’t take it anymore and started questioning shanny chops after picking them to win SB at beginning year and watching them struggle so much then losing 2nd time to cards in 2-3 weeks,, I snapped on him pretty bad. Sometimes team or coach needs tough love to start acting right again!

I’m so glad Stafford and rams won yesterday and hope they keep winning. Ppl couldn’t wait to kill him and rams for that trade even tho it would have been so ignorant to do so. It obvious rams are far more dangerous w him than Goff and anyone who don’t believe that is retarded. Had they lost woulda been lot of retarded ppl!! Now those same ppl ready to pick them. lol. Pretty much how it works with nfl.

Who called them that? Prob several ppl over course of the year seeing how just bout everyone overreacts week to week all season. I try not to do that but even 1x I couldn’t take it anymore and started questioning shanny chops after picking them to win SB at beginning year and watching them struggle so much then losing 2nd time to cards in 2-3 weeks,, I snapped on him pretty bad. Sometimes team or coach needs tough love to start acting right again!

I’m so glad Stafford and rams won yesterday and hope they keep winning. Ppl couldn’t wait to kill him and rams for that trade even tho it would have been so ignorant to do so. It obvious rams are far more dangerous w him than Goff and anyone who don’t believe that is retarded. Had they lost woulda been lot of retarded ppl!! Now those same ppl ready to pick them. lol. Pretty much how it works with nfl.
It was an emotional comment from Hunt. Lol

I like to look at the lines and figure out what Vegas is thinking. Bucs are now -3 +100 & +3 -120. They do not want it @ 3.5.

It’s the playoff and TB12 the GOAT….

What a moonwalk to the NFC Champ game…Philly at home and Lambs at home.

I honestly still think they are. But this is all about matchups this postseason and this is a relatively good one for them

Come on man. What does it even mean saying a team a fraud? Cardinals weren’t frauds just cause their season fell apart, it was just as real when they were playing well and beating good teams. How are rams frauds? Or any other team in it for that matter? They can all beat anyone on a given day or lose to most anyone in this league. Rams have as much or more talent than every team left, but they all do really. I’d say cincy has the biggest gapping hole but their qb and skill spots on par with the best. Rams only real weakness is depth/or being top heavy, long as they healthy it not a issue.

I know bucs played a team who didn’t belong but I thought their defense looked a lot closer to last years run than they did most of this one. Once again another team seemed scared to even try running between the tackles so we still don’t know how great the run d is? We will def find out this week cause pretty confident rams will run at them whether it right out the gates or not I’m not sure, could see them be wide open at 1st then go to run.

This really does scream under to me,, I like rams also but I think this feels more like 24-20 than a game it takes 30 to win.

Come on man. What does it even mean saying a team a fraud? Cardinals weren’t frauds just cause their season fell apart, it was just as real when they were playing well and beating good teams. How are rams frauds? Or any other team in it for that matter? They can all beat anyone on a given day or lose to most anyone in this league. Rams have as much or more talent than every team left, but they all do really. I’d say cincy has the biggest gapping hole but their qb and skill spots on par with the best. Rams only real weakness is depth/or being top heavy, long as they healthy it not a issue.
Cards were 100% frauds, they were not nearly the same team as they were the first half of the year. I’ll say rams are not a team I’m looking to “buy” on, frauds was an exaggeration.

Cards were 100% frauds, they were not nearly the same team as they were the first half of the year. I’ll say rams are not a team I’m looking to “buy” on, frauds was an exaggeration.

Clearly they ain’t been same team since dhop got hurt but that doesn’t mean the early wins were not real. I don’t think I’m understanding what ya’ll mean by that word. Dunno what team in nfc worth buying on if rams not? Them and niners the only 2 that had to work during the season to get here, bucs and packers were gifted entry to this spot curtesy of the crap 3 teams in their divisions. End of year seattle was once again better than any other team in the north or south. Much like how Brady been gifted to this round every year his career (last year being the one exception having to deal with saints).

I am thinking that Vegas is thinking GOAT has a challenge coming
Yea LA picked a good time to play well…going to need to see health on O line obviously and all around. Of course TB wanted AZ, but this isn’t the worst way to an NFC Ship game, we all know that

Yea LA picked a good time to play well…going to need to see health on O line obviously and all around. Of course TB wanted AZ, but this isn’t the worst way to an NFC Ship game, we all know that

Brady has rarely had the worst path. It part of reason he has won so much. That and he clutch as hell when he has to be. I don’t think they have any business being favs but doesn’t mean they can’t win obviously, getting a fg w rams kinda a gift tho, Brady will have to clip them w a fg, he ain’t blasting them long as Stafford don’t turn it over several times and even at their best bucs secondary is very bearable, hurts just can’t hit the broad side of a freaking barn. Eagles would have had a way better chance with Minshew!!

Don't see how the protection holds up and I don't think Brady has the timing down as well this year with the current set of receivers. He never proves me wrong when I think he will lose in the playoffs. Oh... well there is that ... but seems like a great matchup for the Rams.

Don't see how the protection holds up and I don't think Brady has the timing down as well this year with the current set of receivers. He never proves me wrong when I think he will lose in the playoffs. Oh... well there is that ... but seems like a great matchup for the Rams.
Biggest thing gonna be the O line. Brady is gonna look light years better than Kyler bro, I know you know that. But yea, Rams D looked aggressive last night.

No one has said it, no AB stings big time here

I thought we could kinda see the frustration level with the kids last few weeks. I feel for them, they in a really tough spot to all a sudden be counted on by the goat to get to another ship when they prob didn’t catch a ball from him all year in practice!!

1sr bet I’ll prob get on tonight.

Obj to score +160., so disrespectful!! He scored in 5 of 7 entering playoffs (I don’t count the 1st game he played sparingly in), priced at +140 after being +150 all year, he scores the 1st td with a great catch and looks good all game and now they wanna give us +160!! Damn right I’ll bite, I don’t think his performance Monday night gonna convince tampa or anyone else to start worrying more bout him than Kupp!! Once again he should get the lessor coverage and Stafford will be looking his way in the red zone as he has every week!!

If there is no difference on the field ( injuries and personnel on the field) if one has to bet against Tampa. Last week Eagles +7 this week Rams +3.

Comparing these 2 lines this weeks +3 on the Rams is more Valuable. I know the game on the Eagles has already been decided, but I recognizing the difference between Eagle and Rams here. If Tampa is that beat up then the Rams are the play.

Now I have to keep up with who will be playing this game.

It was an emotional comment from Hunt. Lol

Hey you'd be surprised how much I have bet the Rams this year for as much shit I have given Stafford. Knew my pregame bet against Cards was a terrible bet Monday and adjusted. Normally would be all over bucs in this situation but gonna wait live. Hope all is well wise.

Also want more information on Tristan Wirfs, if he’s out it’s LA or nothing for me
Good call. He was getting pressured from that side the whole game. It will end up being a GTD just to fuck with gamblers.

Good call. He was getting pressured from that side the whole game. It will end up being a GTD just to fuck with gamblers.

Im not worried bout what they say, I know the dude won’t be right whether he plays or not, Philly was getting all kinds of pressure and wernt their 2 starting de’s out? I’m kinda joking when I say rams might be throwing Brady retirement party, kinda not, I don’t think bucs will look same again after doing everything to bring everyone back this year, maybe he will get his butt kicked here then realize later that this team won’t have what it takes to win the SB, and that all he cares bout. At some point the dude gonnna have to be done, nobody beats time forever and this weekend might be a cold reminder of that vs this all world front coming after him!!

TB D looked like a different unit lw but I could still see the secondary getting beat- Hurts just couldn't get the ball there. I don't think Stafford has the same problem but we'll see if TB can rattle him early. Who is covering Kupp?

I think Kupp yds over will be worth a look

I just don't think TB has the offensive firepower in this matchup- any other qb with this roster and I'd already have bet the Rammers. Akers back is huge now they have 2 power run backs to try and keep Brady off the field and wear the d down. Distinct advantage to me getting a top tier rb fresh for the playoffs.

TB D looked like a different unit lw but I could still see the secondary getting beat- Hurts just couldn't get the ball there. I don't think Stafford has the same problem but we'll see if TB can rattle him early. Who is covering Kupp?

I think Kupp yds over will be worth a look

I just don't think TB has the offensive firepower in this matchup- any other qb with this roster and I'd already have bet the Rammers. Akers back is huge now they have 2 power run backs to try and keep Brady off the field and wear the d down. Distinct advantage to me getting a top tier rb fresh for the playoffs.

I thought hurts had wrs open he just missed them by 10 feet cause he not a nfl qb!

This. Rams actually match up very well against TB. Getting Akers back is huge. TB was able to stop Philly run game because they weren’t afraid of Hurts and the Philly pass game. Rams are a completely different animal. Rams will be able to throw on that mediocre secondary, which will open up things for the run game. My only concern is Stafford not doing some stupid shit.

According to espn “fpi” bucs have a 66% chance of winning. Lmfao. Ok espn, we believe you. Even tho one my square buddies who actually does believe you text me last weekend and said espn told him Kupp over receptions was the best prop play of weekend! I told him I’d take the bet if he wanted, lol.

This. Rams actually match up very well against TB. Getting Akers back is huge. TB was able to stop Philly run game because they weren’t afraid of Hurts and the Philly pass game. Rams are a completely different animal. Rams will be able to throw on that mediocre secondary, which will open up things for the run game. My only concern is Stafford not doing some stupid shit.

Did they stop Philly run game? I don’t even remember Philly trying to run except a few then zone reads and couple toss plays, no effort to do anything between the tackles, running backs had 9 rush attempts! They reverted back to the shit team they were before they started running the fb! I know they got down but the defense started getting enough stops they didn’t have to start throwing every down in the 1st half!

once again I still don’t know how good tampa run d is cause nobody freaking tries them! Only team I can think of who really did was the jets and they ran it 26x for 150!!

LA Rams are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games against Tampa Bay

LA Rams are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against Tampa Bay.

LA Rams are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.

LA Rams are 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games against Tampa Bay

LA Rams are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against Tampa Bay.

LA Rams are 5-0 ATS in their last 5 games when playing on the road against Tampa Bay.

I think only 1 of them included Brady as qb tho correct? Not sure any of them not including Brady mean a whole lot, I like rams anyways, just saying,

I Get What Your Sayin @2daBank I Just Love Numbers Like This. Brady Or No Brady, Rams Know They Play TB Well!

***McVay has faced Brady three times. In Super Bowl LIII at the end of the 2018 season, Brady completed 21 of 35 passes for 262 yards, with an interception, in the New England Patriots’ 13-3 victory over the Rams that gave Brady his sixth Super Bowl title.

But the Rams have not lost to Brady since he signed with the Buccaneers last season. In a 27-24 loss to the Rams in November 2020, Brady completed 26 of 48 passes for 216 yards and two touchdowns, with two interceptions. On Sept. 26 at SoFi Stadium, Brady completed 41 of 55 passes for 432 yards and a touchdown in a 34-24 defeat. He was sacked three times.***

I Get What Your Sayin @2daBank I Just Love Numbers Like This. Brady Or No Brady, Rams Know They Play TB Well!

***McVay has faced Brady three times. In Super Bowl LIII at the end of the 2018 season, Brady completed 21 of 35 passes for 262 yards, with an interception, in the New England Patriots’ 13-3 victory over the Rams that gave Brady his sixth Super Bowl title.

But the Rams have not lost to Brady since he signed with the Buccaneers last season. In a 27-24 loss to the Rams in November 2020, Brady completed 26 of 48 passes for 216 yards and two touchdowns, with two interceptions. On Sept. 26 at SoFi Stadium, Brady completed 41 of 55 passes for 432 yards and a touchdown in a 34-24 defeat. He was sacked three times.***

I’m with ya, I love the rams this week. They totally shut Brady down in his last SB in New England also, the offense with Goff just couldn’t do Jack shit!!!

Back