The Law of Winning
System Test: 4-3 +2.7 units

Current Results
1*: 3-6 (-3.6 units)
2*: 5-3 (+3.4 units)
3*: 3-0 (+9 units)
Buyouts: 1-0 (+1 units)

Total: 12-9 (+9.7 units)

Last thread for 3 weeks. Been gambling too much recently and not enough studying. I'm also getting burned out - this is evidenced by a lackluster last week in CBB, and losing my huge NFL play tonight. Will be back in mid december.

3* Washington/Dallas Over 209 (228 predicted points, 11%) (got 208)

2* Phoenix/Golden St Over 228 (242 pts predicted, 6%) (got 229)

2* Houston/Clippers Under 188.5 (178 predicted points, 5%) (got 188)

1* San Antonio/Sacramento Under 193.5 (186 predicted points, 4%) (got 194.5)

BOL guys. :shake:

Last edited:
Ramble, glad you have your priorities in place. Hope you make the grade this semester. I'll be looking for your system plays in 3 weeks. It's a long season so no reason not to take a break now. I am also burned out cause I have recieved an ass kicking this year in all of football esp. CFB.
GL tonight and see ya in 3.:tiphat:

Thanks Doogie. :shake:

2* San Antonio/Houston Under 188.5

This game has been upgraded to a 2 star play. :shake:

Ramble, does your system take into account injuries? Does the fact that Arenas is out hurt the Wiz total?

No, askias, it does not.

I'm guessing that it probably will hurt the total, but I am still posting for system purposes. There have been wins because of injuries and losses because of injuries, and it all evens out in the end.

However, missing that offensive production is going to hurt, and I could see it easily going under.

hope you come back recharged and ready to go. Law School will do that to you I guess... and looks like Bator was right. damn AJ Feeley

Last thread for 3 weeks. Been gambling too much recently

Amen to that. Always healthy to step away and get some balance in your life. Smart move man, I really respect this.

I concur with Killa. Get the shit done that's going to create a good life for ya first. The NBA's not going anywhere.

Sad to see you take a break, always check out your threads, but you gotta do what you gotta do and I think it's probably a good idea to take a break and get things together. GL with the schooling and look forward to when you will reappear.

Man, I am pissed. I got 208 on that total, so I fucking pushed. Needed 4 points in 1:47 and the teams combined for 1-6 in that final two minutes, or worse.

Horrible fucking push.

Official buyout: San Antonio Over 96.5 2nd H (1 unit)

Could go either way, so I'm buying out, risking a 2 pt middle here.

Push on the 3* (should have gotten the better line, and will be counting it as a W for my records), hit both 2*'s, and juiced out with the 1*, losing the play but hitting the buyout at half.

3-1-1 tonight +3.9 units

Current Results
1*: 3-7 (-4.7 units)
2*: 7-3 (+7.4 units)
3*: 3-0-1 (+9 units)
Buyouts: 2-0 (+2 units)

Total: 15-10-1 (+13.6 units)

See y'all in Mid December. :shake:

I say you just trash the 1* plays, change the 2* plays to 1* plays and keep the 3* plays. :smiley_acbe:

That should cut down the number of plays and save you some time.
Two weeks of no 3* plays is not something I am looking forward to.

Atl -

I am heading in that direction. However, I haven't posted every single play I have run, and the 1*'s are still a semi-respectable 7-8 overall, and I'm only down 2 or so units on them because of the 2 buyouts that netted me +2 units on two 1* losers.

However, I will probably be scratching the 1*'s from now on, because they just haven't shown any consistency.

P.S.

(I've got a 3* Under on Memphis/NJ that I won't be starting a thread for. The total opened at 204.5 and is down to 203. Grab it quickly)

P.P.S.

(I've also got a 2* play on the Atlanta/Bulls Under., :D)

Back