Raiders vs. Bengals Discussion Thread

"Carr is 0-5 in games where the temperature is under 37 degrees. In those five games, he has never scored more than 17 points, and has only one game with a passer rating over 78."

"Carr is 0-5 in games where the temperature is under 37 degrees. In those five games, he has never scored more than 17 points, and has only one game with a passer rating over 78."

Raiders havnt scored more than 17 points all that often either!! I don’t give much weight to scoring a bunch on chargers garbage run d, everyone did that!! Think that a problem cause pressure or not I don’t think they holding bungals out the 20s unless they hurt Burrow!!

Anyone think there anything to the fact the bungals OC spent a year with Carr not all that long ago? I dunno if cincy well coached enough for him to be sharing with the defense the things Carr struggles with? Lol. You would think he would know him better than most. Might not be a huge deal but not sure it nothing either!!

Anyone think there anything to the fact the bungals OC spent a year with Carr not all that long ago? I dunno if cincy well coached enough for him to be sharing with the defense the things Carr struggles with? Lol. You would think he would know him better than most. Might not be a huge deal but not sure it nothing either!!
Different scheme now

Bengals biggest advantage on offense will be Mixon, the run defense isnt good, do staying out of 2nd/3rd and long is important

Raiders rush offense has had it's best 3 game stretch of the season, so that will be a factor, but biggest actual advantage is waller and renfrow against the bengals linebackers, by far the weakness of their d especially in coverage.
Waller had a huge game first time around

They def a totally different team w Ruggs. I know they brought in djax to try and fill the void but he mostly washed, did he get hurt? I havnt even seen him last several weeks.
Jackson has had at least one catch each of last 6 weeks

I feel like Cincy should have been up way more than they were. Titans gotta hit burrow and hit him A LOT

Yes they should have, when you only punt once all game (not counting the last drive where they were trying to kill clock), live in scoring range, can’t settle for 4 freaking fgs!

Tired of hearing bout the whistle, obviously it shouldn’t have been blown yet raiders backers think it been fair for that play not to count! Lol. They didn’t mind the play being taken away after raiders got a time out granted after the play which I never seen before!! And they acted like it was refs fault they backed the sloppiest team who has the most penalty yards every year for committing penalties! That was incredibly predictable, Cincy doesn’t commit penalties and raiders do, that ain’t on the refs!! The truth is the bad flags were the ones they had to make up on bungals to keep a crap raiders team in the game who were obviously outclassed. But fans and gamblers will always play mental gymnastics rather than admit the truth. Ref crew was awful but it was clearly not one sided, incompetent all around! Only egregious thing I saw cincy get away w was chase pushing off a time or 2 which I suppose the nfl plays favorites w wrs doing that these days which I don’t agree with, but they wernt calling pi on defense either and if that the price I prefer they let the wr/corners play!!

Far as next week your titans are gonna beat that ass, you feeling confident? I never been so strongly on your boys!! (Maybe that should scare you lol).

Last edited:
At least throw it in the EZ Carr, fuck!

Wasn’t expecting the outright but that sucked

It wasn’t just the last drive either. Seemed like the 3 or so times I recall them in red zone maybe like 1 pass actually went into endzone! Fucking 2nd-3rd and long and it 5 yard out to left, 5 yard out to right, it was crazy how many catches renfro and walker needed to hit their modest yardage totals! That was like the old Carr ppl complained about not being aggressive, I understand he didn’t have any great deep threats but gotta push the ball some!! Bengals d has been well schooled on defending all short crap from playing Steelers so much last few years, lol.

Back