Quick Fantasy Baseball Help (santa & yanks stay out)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
5x5 roto league - 12 team keeper

I'm on the clock until 5pm eastern to make my pick. I really don't need anything, but rather am looking to fill out the roster the best available player I can. I'd like to add a 5th closer as my closest competition for the league title also has 4 - but except for the Balt, Tex, Ariz, and Cubs situations there isn't anything left on the board. There's some great value on offensive players though and one or two starters that look good. I'm also thinking a MR guy may be the way to go as well - maybe in 12 picks instead of now. I only have 2 picks left to fill out my roster but there will be about 90 more picks by the other 11 teams after I'm done with my draft (so talent pool on waiver wire will really shrink).

These are the guys I was thinking of adding.

Juan Pierre - I'm not in need of steals, but if he gets regular playing time (hello Jones, Ethier, Kemp), he'd be a nice ace in the hole late if I'm trying to win the category.

Ryan Garko - I have Adrian Gonzalez at first and do have Alex Gordon or Victor Martinez that can fill in the slot if needed. Think he's the best young talent available who could finish the season in the top 75 or so in rankings.

Pat Burrell - Would knock my average when I played him, but power numbers are there in the one area I'm the weakest.

Mark Reynolds
- Chad Tracy is still around and that average makes me cringe. Another breakout candidate.

Pudge Rodriguez -
Would give me a back up catcher before half the league has a catcher.

Other offensive players
; Johnny Damon, JJ Hardy, Ken Griffey, Jeff Kent, Adam LaRoche, Hank Blalock, Rick Ankiel, Casey Kotchman...

Brandon Lyon/Tony Pena - Who's closing? I think it's Lyon, but who knows.

Bob Howry/Kerry Wood - Left out Marmol because he's on a team already. Think I prefer Howry over Wood.

Heath Bell - Top setup man and I have Trevor Hoffman

Pat Neshek - I need high K/9 guys that would even out my rotation (Chien-Ming Wang) - Joe Nathan injury/trade away from closing.

Starting Pitching
- Can never have too much pitching, but league limit is 1500 IP and I have that covered already barring injuries with guys on my roster. Failing that I can bring up Clay Bucholz, Franklin Morales, or Homer Bailey from my minor league team (drawback is my 4 years of keeping them would then start), but it should be deep to pick guys up during the season with 3 or 4 guys available for spot starts in a day. Players who I'd look at here that are available are: Tom Gorzelanny, Boof Bonser, Gil Meche

<!--coloro:#0000ff--><!--/coloro-->So after looking through everything I'm really not sure what to do. I think I've talked myself off of starting pitching and the undeclared closers so far - unless someone can direct me to the Arizona closer. I don't think I want to go the old vet route on offense, but Pierre is intriguing. I like Garko more than Reynolds I believe for a breakout guy. With so many other players on the board, I'd find it hard to believe that Bell or Neshek would go before I pick at 72. I personally prefer Neshek but with having Hoffman I think it may be better to go Bell if I went this route. With Todd Jones on my roster a Fernando Rodney could be another option.

<!--coloro:#ff0000--><!--/coloro-->What would you do in my situation? Here's my current roster
Major League Team
C Victor Martinez
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Brian Roberts
SS Derek Jeter
3rd Alex Rodriguez
OF Vlad Guerrero
OF Carl Crawford
OF Hunter Pence
Util Troy Tulowitzki
Bench Alex Gordon, Howie Kendrick, Delmon Young

SP Justin Verlander
SP Scott Kazmir
RP Jon Papelbon
RP Mariano Rivera
P Trevor Hoffman
P Todd Jones
P John Lackey
Bench Chien-Ming Wang, Dustin McGowan, Derek Lowe, Andrew Miller

Minor League Roster
1. Homer Bailey 2. Clay Bucholz 3. Jacob McGee 4. Carlos Carrasco 5. Nick Adenhart 6. Franklin Morales 7. Reid Brignac 8. Andrew McCutchen 9. Fernado Martinez 10. Beau Mills

Juan Pierre is pretty clutch in the roto league. Like you said, it depends on playing time. However if he is playing regularly you can go ahead and count the steals category which counts just as much as any other single category. I'd take Pierre

I don't understand why you are so high on guys like Heath Bell and Pat Neshek, yet are overlooking CJ Wilson.

Wilson has some value as a setup guy if he doesn't win the closers job, but from everything I hear, he's pretty much the only candidate to win the closers job unless he falters.

Thats why I'd go with Wilson, as he's the last closer available that you mention that I am pretty sure will win a job. I would say Sherrill, too, but I think Wilson is a better pitcher and has experience in the role on the team he is on...

I don't understand why you are so high on guys like Heath Bell and Pat Neshek, yet are overlooking CJ Wilson.

Wilson has some value as a setup guy if he doesn't win the closers job, but from everything I hear, he's pretty much the only candidate to win the closers job unless he falters.

Thats why I'd go with Wilson, as he's the last closer available that you mention that I am pretty sure will win a job. I would say Sherrill, too, but I think Wilson is a better pitcher and has experience in the role on the team he is on...

Doesn't Steady Eddy bother you? Or the Japanese import?

Wilson is a 9K/9IP guy anyway...

Steady Eddy and the Jap don't bother me much, the Jap isn't even assured a roster spot and Eddys arm has been anything but steady lately...

Benoit is the one guy who would bother me, particularly the fear that him and CJ Wilson could actually SPLIT saves, but I doubt it.

Its past 5-but what about the other Wilson, Brian?

Wilson is a 9K/9IP guy anyway...

Steady Eddy and the Jap don't bother me much, the Jap isn't even assured a roster spot and Eddys arm has been anything but steady lately...

Benoit is the one guy who would bother me, particularly the fear that him and CJ Wilson could actually SPLIT saves, but I doubt it.

Its past 5-but what about the other Wilson, Brian?

Wilson was a minor league call up and a guy gets to keep him for this season and the next 3 without using a keeper spot. It's the same thing I have with Papelbon.

I ended up taking Pierre because I figured my pitching was good enough for now... The guy who has 4 closers has Izzy, Street, Percival, and Soriano; so I'll take my 4 against his and go from there.

I'd take a RP, either way.

You sound like you want the K/9 guy in addition to the saves guy, so forget Lyon. I'd skip Neshek, too-Nathan is probably the least likely closer to have a meltdown, and something about Neshek doesn't scream future closer to me.

That leaves you with CJ Wilson, George Sherrill, Tony Pena, and Heath Bell. The only way I would take Bell over the previous 3 is if you think you can slide him into your roster enough to give you the benefits of the MR...but if he isn't going to get in unless one of your closers get hurt, I'd much rather roll the dice with one of the 3 guys that is at least fighting for a job...

Remind me not to ever post anything fantasy related on CTG again. Both Yanks and Santa take my two favorites before I can make my last pick. Assholes... More perturbed about Garko going before the 80 or so guys rated ahead of him. ARGH!

lol... honestly, swear to god I didnt even read your first post in depth with players... just wanted you to make a pick... Yanks on the other hand, cant be so sure

lol... honestly, swear to god I didnt even read your first post in depth with players... just wanted you to make a pick... Yanks on the other hand, cant be so sure

I probably wasn't going to go pitching with my last pick -- but I wish Yanks would have grabbed Wilson instead of Koby scooping up his 6th closer. So much for that category as well.

Most likely but there is the potential of Pena. You know if it was my call I'd take Wilson, but I'm just saying I would prefer Pena to Bell.

Yeah Wilson I'd have scooped up if he was available, but he was kept from last season as a minorleague/free keeper. I've got a few things going to get myself a 5th closer though.

Haven't made my 2nd pick yet... still waiting on it. we have an 8 hour time slot to pick and from midnight-8am the clock doesn't run... so if you have someone that takes 6 or 7 hours... you may only get 3 or 4 picks in a day.

Almost every offensive guy is still there... accept the one I wanted because Santa is a bastard.

60 FondyBadger - Juan Pierre, OF, LAD
61 Constipated Ducks - Jason Kubel, OF, MIN
62 Milwaukee Beers - Johnny Damon, OF, NYY
63 Skelly's Nine - Brandon Lyon, RP, ARI
64 Yanks Skanks - Heath Bell, RP - SD
65 Anal Beancounters - George Sherrill, RP, BAL
66 Skelly's Nine - C.J. Wilson, RP, TEX
67 Santa Capper - Ryan Garko, 1B, CLE
68 The Fuzz - Willy Taveras, OF, COL
69 Team Giner - Hideki Okajima, RP, BOS
70 Error - Jeff Kent, 2B, LAD
71 Fire Bill Smith - OTC until 11:30 PM
72 Santa Capper
73 Constipated Ducks
74 FondyBadger

It would have been Burrell but he went at 71, you took Youkilis at 72... so now I'm thinking either Griffey Jr., Josh Willingham, Khalil Greene, or
JJ Hardy, or Carlos Delgado... Anyone have thoughts on that? Ideally I'll trade out of the spot for a guy I've targeted but we'll see...

I hate Pat freakin Burrell. Rode his hot streak last year to help me out a lot, and I felt guilty every time he was in my lineup. Cannot stand that guy.

I would rather take Tony Pena, but if you have to take someone of the guys you listed, I think I'd lean Griffey. Hopefully Baker can rejuvenate him, and if he gets injured, its certainly not like you are counting on him anyway. The upside when he is actually healthy is bigger than any of those other guys other than Delgado, who I don't think is nearly as likely to have a great year...

Just read your post after taking Griffey. Took a flier on him. Wish I could hop back in the draft and had a few more bench spots for Tom Gorzelany or Mark Reynolds. Kind of wishing I hadn't dropped Andre Ethier before the draft now. I'd have forfeited my last pick, but I'd have controlled Ethier through 2010 if he came out hot. Ah well. Looking back on the draft wish I'd have taken Hudson over Wang, when I made a trade for Mariano Rivera wish I'd have switched our next picks as well (as he traded out of his spot) and I took Lowe instead of Gagne like I planned. So my roster is set.

Yanks and Santa good luck.

Major League Team
C Victor Martinez
1B Adrian Gonzalez
2B Brian Roberts
SS Derek Jeter
3rd Alex Rodriguez
OF Vlad Guerrero
OF Carl Crawford
OF Hunter Pence
Util Troy Tulowitzki
Bench Alex Gordon, Juan Pierre, Ken Griffey, Howie Kendrick, Delmon Young

SP Justin Verlander
SP Scott Kazmir
RP Jon Papelbon
RP Mariano Rivera
P Trevor Hoffman
P Todd Jones
P John Lackey
Bench Chien-Ming Wang, Dustin McGowan, Derek Lowe, Andrew Miller

Minor League Roster
1. Homer Bailey 2. Clay Bucholz 3. Jacob McGee 4. Carlos Carrasco 5. Nick Adenhart 6. Franklin Morales 7. Reid Brignac 8. Andrew McCutchen 9. Fernado Martinez 10. Beau Mills

Think my team has improved from the start of the season? Guys in red are no longer on the team - guys in blue below have been added instead.

Major League Team
C Victor Martinez
1B Miguel Cabrera
2B Brian Roberts
SS Derek Jeter
3rd Alex Rodriguez
OF Vlad Guerrero
OF Carl Crawford
OF Ichiro Suzuki
Util Adrian Gonzalez
Bench Alex Gordon, Hunter Pence, Juan Pierre, Gary Sheffield, Stephen Drew

SP Brandon Webb
SP Scott Kazmir
RP Jon Papelbon
RP Mariano Rivera
P Trevor Hoffman
P Todd Jones
P John Lackey
Bench Justin Verlander, Andrew Miller, Aaron Cook, Joey Devine, Rich Hill

Minor League Roster
1. Homer Bailey 2. Clay Bucholz 3. Brett Anderson 4. Carlos Carrasco 5. Nick Adenhart 6. Franklin Morales 7. Scott Elbert 8. Jay Bruce 9. Fernado Martinez 10. Beau Mills

So essentially replaced:
Troy Tulowitzki (free keeper)
Delmon Young (free keeper)
Howie Kendrick(free keeper)
Ken Griffey
Chien-Ming Wang
Dustin McGowan
Derek Lowe
Andrew McCutchen
(free keeper)
Reid Brignac (free keeper)
Jake McGee (free keeper)

with...

Ichiro
Miggy
Webb
Drew (free keeper)
Bruce (free keeper)

Don't think that's too bad of a haul when you can only keep 8, although I have 14 guys rated in the top 100 of yahoo I need to decide who I want to keep now (without further trades) + I get Pence & Papelbon as free keepers.

not sure how you have that lineup AND that staff, but nice work. i assume there are some really bad teams in your league.

not sure how you have that lineup AND that staff, but nice work. i assume there are some really bad teams in your league.

(Exhale) and we're off...

First year of our league was 2006 - at the time we kept 6 players a year and my first 6 choices and planned keepers were...
R1 Vlad
R2 Jason Bay
R3 VMart
R4 Carlos Beltran
R5 Scott Rolen
R6 Dontrelle Willis

Also at this time our major league draft was before our minor league team draft (which was a 5 man roster) -- so seeing we were doing it on yahoo, I beat the system and drafted
R18 Delmon Young
R19 Justin Verlander
R23 Stephen Drew
late in the draft and just moved them to my minor league team and picked up free agents on the wire after the minor league draft.

In the draft I also picked Ryan Zimmerman in round 19, and Brian McCann in round 22.

In the minor league portion of the draft I took Alex Gordon and Brandon Wood in the first two rounds and called it a day. Stupidly I called up Verlander before I gained the 4 free keeper years to pick up Craig Hansen and after calling up Stephen Drew I replaced him with Ian Kinsler, but dropped him stupidly late in the season to pick up Carlos Gonzalez.

During the course of the year the only significant trade I remember making was Beltran for ARod straight up. Beltran was #1 at the time, guy had an extra 3rd basemen... offered me the deal.

For 2007 I kept the following players:

Majors
Arod
Zimmerman
Vlad
Bay
VMart
McCann
Drew (keeper years)

Minors
Alex Gordon
Delmon Young
Brandon Wood
Carlos Gonzalez

Before the draft started I traded Ryan Zimmerman for a 2nd and 4th round draft picks. We also expanded our minor league roster to 10 players (and from 6-8 keepers at the end of the year)

In the 2007 draft I took
R1 Roy Halladay
R2 Scott Kazmir (acquired for Zimmerman)
R2 Rickie Weeks
R3 Troy Glaus
R4 Chris Young SD
R4 Justin Verlander (acquired for Zimmerman)
R10 Chris B Young (Zona OF)

Keeping with the theme of being able to draft guys in the MLB part of the draft and move them to my minor league team...
R11 Homer Bailey
R14 Andrew Miller
R15 Andrew McCutchen
R16 Reid Brignac
R17 Luke Hochevar

In the minor league portion of the draft I moved the 5 guys above down to my minor league team, except for Miller right away, then drafted...
R1 Hunter Pence
R2 Miguel Montero - immediately traded for a 3rd and 5th round pick in 08
R3 Erick Aybar

During the 2007 season when I won the league title I traded...
Troy Glaus straight up for Miguel Tejada
Miguel Tejada/Brandon Wood for Derek Jeter/Brian Roberts
Jason Bay/Chris B. Young for Carl Crawford/Nick Adenhart
Hochevar/McCann for a 1st and 3rd round pick in 08 (picked up Carlos Carrasco as FA)
9th round pick for Ian Kennedy

After the season was completed I traded
- Roy Halladay (who I wasn't going to keep), Ian Kennedy, and Andrew Brackman (June 07 pick) for Clay Bucholz, Howie Kendrick, Jake McGee (thanks Yanks ;))
- Saito/Weeks/1st round minor league pick (couldn't keep Saito or weeks without dropping one of the 8 below) for Tulo (free keeper)
- Chris Young (same as Halladay, Saito, Weeks - would have cost me one of the 8 below to keep) for Papelbon (free keeper) and Fernando Martinez
- 7th round pick for Franklin Morales

Heading into the 2008 season my team thus looked like:
Vlad
Arod
Crawford
Jeter
Roberts
Vmart
Verlander
Kazmir
kendrick (free keeper)
Drew (free keeper)
Papelbon (free keeper)
Andrew Miller (free keeper)
Alex Gordon (free keeper)
Delmon Young (free keeper)
Hunter Pence (free keeper)
Troy Tulowitzki (free keeper)

Pre-Draft 2008 Minor League team
Bucholz
Morales
Bailey
McGee
Adenhart
Carrasco
McCutchen
Brignac
Carlos Gonzalez
Fernando Martinez

Notable selections in 2008 draft...
R1 John Lackey
R1 Adrian Gonzalez
R2 Trevor Hoffman (remember draft pools getting weaker every year with free keepers)
R3 Tim Hudson - immediately traded for the next pick where I took Ching Meng Wang and received a 09' 6th round pick
R3 Dustin McGowan
R5 Derek Lowe

Trades so far this season:
- Stephen Drew/Carlos Gonzalez for Mariano Rivera/Beau Mills
- Ken Griffey/Rick Ankiel/Howie Kendricks/Derek Lowe/Dustin McGowan/Andrew McCutchen/Reid Brignac for Brandon Webb/Rich Hill/Jay Bruce/Brett Anderson/1st round pick in June 08' supplemental draft (Thanks Santa)
- Tulo/D.Young/McGee for Miguel Cabrera/Stephen Drew (got him back)/Scott Elbert
- My favorite, lmfao, Ching Meng Wang for Ichiro and a 3rd rounder in 09'

That my friends is how my current team was formed. I'm only allowed to keep 8 people next season and if you look at my current roster a few posts up I have around 14 quality keeper guys seeing I traded free keepers for non-free keepers... now I'm either going to have to upgrade the quality of my 8 keepers and trade leftover like Mariano Rivera and Justin Verlander for prospects

We actually expanded our minor league rosters to 13 as well so I added Jon Meloan, Anthony Swarzyk, and Bryan Anderson to my roster as well (plus was able to get keeper years on Devine).

Here's one of the teams in front of me right now

<table style="width: 954px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px;" id="statTable0" class="teamtable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr class="odd first"><td class="pos first">C</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Mike Napoli
(LAA - C)
note_2.gif

</td> <td class="action">
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> LAD</td> <td class="gametime">9:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">1B</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Conor Jackson
(Ari - 1B)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Det</td> <td class="gametime">8:40 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">2B</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Ian Kinsler
(Tex - 2B)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Hou</td> <td class="gametime">7:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">3B</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Scott Rolen
(Tor - 3B)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Ari</td> <td class="gametime">8:40 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">SS</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Khalil Greene
(SD - SS)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Sea</td> <td class="gametime">9:10 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">OF</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Manny Ramírez
(Bos - OF)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Mil</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">OF</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Jason Kubel
(Min - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Col</td> <td class="gametime">8:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">OF</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Willy Taveras
(Col - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Min</td> <td class="gametime">8:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">Util</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Coco Crisp
(Bos - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Mil</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Andruw Jones
(LAD - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @LAA</td> <td class="gametime">9:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Troy Tulowitzki
(Col - SS)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Det</td> <td class="gametime">8:40 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Torii Hunter
(LAA - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> LAD</td> <td class="gametime">9:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Dioner Navarro
(TB - C)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @StL</td> <td class="gametime">7:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Ronny Cedeño
(ChC - 2B,SS)
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Pit</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Delmon Young
(Min - OF)

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Phi</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Ross Gload
(KC - 1B,OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Fla</td> <td class="gametime">6:10 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Félix Pié
(ChC - OF) NA
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Pit</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">DL</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Hank Blalock
(Tex - 3B) DL
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Hou</td> <td class="gametime">7:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd last"><td class="pos first">DL</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Jerry Owens
(CWS - OF) NA
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @SF</td> <td class="gametime">9:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="width: 954px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px;" id="statTable1" class="teamtable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="headerRow1" valign="bottom"><th class="pos first">Pos
</th><th class="dragicon">Edit
</th><th class="player">Pitchers
</th><th class="actiongroup" colspan="2">Action
</th> <th class="opp">Opp
</th><th class="gametime">Status
</th><th class="stat wide">IP
</th> <th class="stat">W
</th> <th class="stat">SV
</th> <th class="stat">K
</th> <th class="stat">ERA
</th> <th class="stat last">WHIP
</th> </tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd first"><td class="pos first">SP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Tim Lincecum
(SF - SP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> CWS</td> <td class="gametime">9:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">SP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Daisuke Matsuzaka
(Bos - SP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp">^ Mil</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">RP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Francisco Rodríguez
(LAA - RP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> LAD</td> <td class="gametime">9:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">RP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Aaron Heilman
(NYM - RP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @NYY</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">P</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Tom Gorzelanny
(Pit - SP)
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp">^ @ChC</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">P</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Jonathan Sánchez
(SF - SP,RP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp">^ CWS</td> <td class="gametime">9:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">P</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Randy Wolf
(SD - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Sea</td> <td class="gametime">9:10 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Shaun Marcum
(Tor - SP,RP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Phi</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">DL</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Wandy Rodríguez
(Hou - SP) DL
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Tex</td> <td class="gametime">7:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">DL</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Kevin Slowey
(Min - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Col</td> <td class="gametime">8:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd last"><td class="pos first">DL</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Justin Duchscherer
(Oak - SP,RP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Atl</td> <td class="gametime">6:35 pm</td></tr></tbody></table>

Talent-wise here's the worst team in the league, but he's been battling me for 6th place the last week or so...

<table style="width: 954px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px;" id="statTable0" class="teamtable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="headerRow1" valign="bottom"><th class="pos first">Pos
</th><th class="player">Batters
</th><th class="stat wide">H/AB
</th> <th class="stat">R
</th> <th class="stat">HR
</th> <th class="stat">RBI
</th> <th class="stat">SB
</th> <th class="stat last">AVG
</th> </tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd first"><td class="pos first">C</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">A.J. Pierzynski
(CWS - C)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @SF</td> <td class="gametime">9:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">1B</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Casey Kotchman
(LAA - 1B)
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> LAD</td> <td class="gametime">9:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">2B</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Kazuo Matsui
(Hou - 2B)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Tex</td> <td class="gametime">7:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">3B</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Joe Crede
(CWS - 3B)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @SF</td> <td class="gametime">9:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">SS</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Ryan Theriot
(ChC - 2B,SS)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Pit</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">OF</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Nate McLouth
(Pit - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @ChC</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">OF</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Hideki Matsui
(NYY - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> NYM</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">OF</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Xavier Nady
(Pit - OF)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @ChC</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">Util</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Michael Cuddyer
(Min - OF)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Col</td> <td class="gametime">8:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Jhonny Peralta
(Cle - SS)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Cin</td> <td class="gametime">6:10 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Adrián Béltre
(Sea - 3B)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> SD</td> <td class="gametime">9:10 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Kurt Suzuki
(Oak - C)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Atl</td> <td class="gametime">6:35 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd last"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Plácido Polanco
(Det - 2B)
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Ari</td> <td class="gametime">8:40 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-/-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr></tbody></table>
<table style="width: 954px; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px;" id="statTable1" class="teamtable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><thead><tr class="headerRow0" valign="bottom"><th class="pos first"> </th> <th class="dragicon"> </th> <th class="player"> </th> <th colspan="2" class="action"> </th> <th class="opp"> </th> <th class="gametime"> </th> <th colspan="6" class="group last" title="Pitching">Pitching
</th> </tr><tr class="headerRow1" valign="bottom"><th class="pos first">Pos
</th><th class="player">Pitchers
</th><th class="stat wide">IP
</th> <th class="stat">W
</th> <th class="stat">SV
</th> <th class="stat">K
</th> <th class="stat">ERA
</th> <th class="stat last">WHIP
</th> </tr></thead><tbody><tr class="odd first"><td class="pos first">SP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Ted Lilly
(ChC - SP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Pit</td> <td class="gametime">1:20 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">SP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Bronson Arroyo
(Cin - SP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Cle</td> <td class="gametime">6:10 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">RP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Brandon Lyon
(Ari - RP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Det</td> <td class="gametime">8:40 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">RP</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Brian Fuentes
(Col - RP)
trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Min</td> <td class="gametime">8:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">P</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Todd Wellemeyer
(StL - SP,RP)
note_new.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> TB</td> <td class="gametime">7:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">P</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">José Valverde
(Hou - RP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Tex</td> <td class="gametime">7:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">P</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Al Reyes
(TB - RP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @StL</td> <td class="gametime">7:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">John Maine
(NYM - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @NYY</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Odalis Pérez
(Was - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @Bal</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Barry Zito
(SF - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> CWS</td> <td class="gametime">9:15 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Chien-Ming Wang
(NYY - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> NYM</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="even"><td class="pos first">BN</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Oliver Pérez
(NYM - SP)
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> @NYY</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td> </tr><tr class="odd last"><td class="pos first">DL</td> <td class="dragicon"></td> <td class="player">Curt Schilling
(Bos - SP) DL
note_2.gif

trade.gif
</td> <td class="watch">
not_watching_2.gif
</td> <td class="opp"> Mil</td> <td class="gametime">6:05 pm</td> <td class="stat wide">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat">-</td> <td class="stat last">-</td></tr></tbody></table>

fwiw...your picture/profile is now officially found in wikipedia whenever a search is done for 'fantasy geek'.

and i hope you eventually apologized to santa for the ass-raping too.

fwiw...your picture/profile is now officially found in wikipedia whenever a search is done for 'fantasy geek'.

and i hope you eventually apologized to santa for the ass-raping too.

I can't control Lowe and McGowan going *POOF* since they've been traded for Webb and Howie Kendricks not being off the DL (I offered Brian Roberts instead of Kendricks), Reid Brignac will eventually be a starting SS for him and Griffey and Ankiel have put up some good 4th OFer numbers....

Hell Rich Hill's been sent to the minors and Webb has only won 3 or 4 games for me

Back