Tuesday

Los Angeles Kings* -150
vs San Jose Sharks 150/100
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 5 -160 160/100
Los Angeles Kings (1st 60 min)* -½ +105 vs San Jose Sharks (1st 60 min) 100/105

parlay 100/123
Los Angeles Kings* -155 vs San Jose Sharks
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 5½ -280

GL hound. Will be on the under myself tonight buy can't get alternative lines. Sure do hate playing unders of 4.5 but why fuck with what isn't broken.

Heard today we have to wait til Saturday to see our teams do battle. A week is a long time to make them wait regardless of the west coast series.

Thanks guys...this should be 'another interesting match'

The home team has won every game of the series, and the Sharks have looked worse on opposing ice. They have been shut out twice, 2-0 in Game 1 and 3-0 in Game 5, whereas the Kings' losses in San Jose have all been by a single goal.
The Sharks average 2.41 goals per game. They allow 2.28. The Kings average 2.58 goals per game. They allow 2.22.

GL tonite

BOL bloodhound.

Funny thing is the only Over in this series came on LA's ice, the only place either team has been shutout. All or nothing there for the Sharks, it would seem.

parlay 50/120
Los Angeles Kings* -150 vs San Jose Sharks
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 5½ -245
Chicago Blackhawks* -220 vs Detroit Red Wings(wed)

Wed
Chicago Blackhawks (1st 60 min)* -½ -130 vs Detroit Red Wings (1st 60 min) 130/100
Detroit Red Wings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5 -130 130/100

parlay 100/110
Chicago Blackhawks* -210 vs Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Red Wings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5½ -235

Hate to see Tortorella go...he was always a good interview because u never new what the hell he was going to say lol

Saturday

Pittsburgh Penguins* -170 vs Boston Bruins x1
Boston Bruins/Pittsburgh Penguins* Under 5½ -120 x1

Chicago Blackhawks* -160 vs Los Angeles Kings x1
Los Angeles Kings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5 -144 x2

parlay 200/130
Pittsburgh Penguins* +1 -355 vs Boston Bruins
Chicago Blackhawks* +1 -351 vs Los Angeles Kings

parlay 200/175
Boston Bruins/Pittsburgh Penguins* Under 6½ -200
Los Angeles Kings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 6 -400

Pittsburgh Penguins (Series)* -190 vs Boston Bruins (Series) x2

Chicago Blackhawks (Series)* -154 vs Los Angeles Kings (Series) x2

GLTA
[TABLE="class: WagerDesc"]
<tbody>[TR]

[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

The Blackhawks have won three straight games and have some serious momentum heading into their series with the defending Stanley Cup champs. Crawford has been superb in goal for Chicago, posting a .948 save percentage and 1.50 goals-against average in the last four contests of the conference semifinals. The Blackhawks' penalty kill has yielded just one power play goal on 41 opportunities in 12 playoff games. That is by far the best percentage in this year’s postseason at 97.6 percent.
The Kings are the defending champs and goaltender Quick is reproducing the kind of numbers that earned him Conn Smythe honors last season. Quick leads all goalies in goals-against average (1.50), save percentage (.948) and shutouts (3). Quick’s stellar play has under bettors laughing all the way to the bank to date. Los Angeles is 2-10-1 over/under entering the conference finals and is allowing a league-low 1.54 goals per game. The Kings also have a distinct size advantage in this series. The average weight of the 12 forwards expected to suit up for Game 1 is 211 pounds.

We are seeing things the same way tonight Blood. U coming to the Burg for the conf finals?

GL Blood, will be taking both unders myself. At -110 how can I not? Probably double up on them. B's game worries me slightly more but both teams are off a long rest so should be ugly on the git-go. Hoping the ugliness lasts all game but doesn't lead to garbage goals. I think the Chi under is money without giving it a second thought.

We are seeing things the same way tonight Blood. U coming to the Burg for the conf finals?

CMan as of now, I will not be there...do u have any tickets since ur a season ticket holder ?? I would certainly love to see at least one game

GL Blood, will be taking both unders myself. At -110 how can I not? Probably double up on them. B's game worries me slightly more but both teams are off a long rest so should be ugly on the git-go. Hoping the ugliness lasts all game but doesn't lead to garbage goals. I think the Chi under is money without giving it a second thought

Yep, I wish I had ur book for all the totals Zeke...and I would triple down on the Hawks Under 5

GL guys

Chicago Blackhawks* -160 vs Los Angeles Kings x1 Los Angeles Kings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5 -150 x1 parlay the side/total

Pittsburgh Penguins* -180 vs Boston Bruins x2
Boston Bruins/Pittsburgh Penguins* Under 5½ -125 x1

parlay the side/total

good luck Blood. I am on the same tonight. Also added 3U to the Pens adjusted series price (-115). Will be in the house drinking heavily

Rarely I have ill wishes on your plays Blood but I'm opposite both. Can't bet against my B's & although I expect a better effort from the Pens I can't pass up +160 on a team who just won 3-0 on the road. Expecting the better effort is my reasoning for the over. Teams get used to one another after game 1 & tend to open it up. I pussied out of it last night & left money on the table.

I can however say enjoy the game!

Rarely I have ill wishes on your plays Blood but I'm opposite both. Can't bet against my B's & although I expect a better effort from the Pens I can't pass up +160 on a team who just won 3-0 on the road. Expecting the better effort is my reasoning for the over. Teams get used to one another after game 1 & tend to open it up. I pussied out of it last night & left money on the table.

I can however say enjoy the game!

I got my ass whipped damn bad last nite!!!!! ....my damn dick is still laying somewhere out there on the ice after Marchand, Krejci, Horton, Bergeron and Boychuk and Rask got hold of it...Penguins never even came close and had trouble getting out of its own way. Players collided, tripped over themselves and were unable to generate any kind of energy.
Congrats to ur Bruins Zeke

Thanks guys. Hope yall had a better luck than the old hound

Tuesday

Chicago Blackhawks* +1½ -280 vs Los Angeles Kings x1

Chicago Blackhawks* +107 vs Los Angeles Kings x1

Chicago Blackhawks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 5 -150 x1

Pittsburgh Penguins (Series)* +300 vs Boston Bruins (Series) x1

GLTA

:badass:blood gl my brother i'm still out of town in PITT PA but just had to wish you luck with your bet's to the bank

Thanks bro...didnt work out well for me...hope u had a winning nite d8

Wed
Pittsburgh Penguins* +105 vs Boston Bruins 200/210
Pittsburgh Penguins/Boston Bruins* Over 5 -170 170/100

parlay 100/210
Pittsburgh Penguins* -101 vs Boston Bruins
Pittsburgh Penguins/Boston Bruins* Over 5 -170

Thur
Los Angeles Kings* -115 vs Chicago Blackhawks 115/100
Chicago Blackhawks/Los Angeles Kings* Over 4½ -130 130/100

Thanks Raiders...like that new avatar....makes me feel right at home :) GL pard

It will definitely interesting tonite

Hawks Keith is out for Thur nite makes me like LA

Yeah...if you missed it I was told I was a 90 year old sitting at home with nothing to do...therefore the avy...Took LA +475 series 2 days ago...so I hope they win tomorrow...that would give me many options.

Still heartbroken from that evening rant event of yours, eh Raiders?

GL blood.
Thanks for stopping by to take a shot at me in bloods thread, big of you dude, your a quality guy. Not gonna bait me again. Have a nice day big man.

That's taking a shot at you? Holy sensitive.

I was just making sure you were OK -- I mean the avatar change and constant revisiting of your rant lately seem to be affecting you pretty badly. But hey, it'll pass.

Take care.

That's taking a shot at you? Holy sensitive.

I was just making sure you were OK -- I mean the avatar change and constant revisiting of your rant lately seem to be more of a bait than anything.

But see at as you will.
LOL...everyone else sees it for wat it was...FU...go away

Yeah...if you missed it I was told I was a 90 year old sitting at home with nothing to do...therefore the avy...Took LA +475 series 2 days ago...so I hope they win tomorrow...that would give me many options.

LOL ...not the Raiders that I know

On the Hawks for the series but I dont see a decent replacement for him for tomorrows game. I will be back on the Hawks in game 5

I do wish u the Best of Luck in the series

GL my ''old'' friend

Thanks Steed

rants are part of this business that we are in...sorry I missed it
GL

Thanks bro...didnt work out well for me...hope u had a winning nite d8

Wed
Pittsburgh Penguins* +105 vs Boston Bruins 200/210
Pittsburgh Penguins/Boston Bruins* Over 5 -170 170/100

parlay 100/210
Pittsburgh Penguins* -101 vs Boston Bruins
Pittsburgh Penguins/Boston Bruins* Over 5 -170

Thur
Los Angeles Kings* -115 vs Chicago Blackhawks 115/100
Chicago Blackhawks/Los Angeles Kings* Over 4½ -130 130/100
Agree. :shake:
Who's starting at the net for Pens? Sid needs to take shit personal and get things done. Boston may be caught on heels tonight IMO.

Again, GL

Back