Puck Playoffs

blood great work your book sure does not like you what was your record yesterday 8-0 or 9-0 my god unreal keep that money rolling:badass:

Thanks d8, I appreciate the kind words. I added some in game last nite that did well also but no one around to talk about to ...it has been a good pucks season so far, up over 88 Units this shortened season. I quit keeping an exact count cause no one seemed to care one way or the other. We'll just keep plugging along. Very exciting play offs!! GL my friend

HuntDog, good to see u in here. Hope all is well ....not long now to football :dancing: Hope the Good Lord keeps me around for a few more seasons

blood ain't the truth your right about the good lord you never know when your time is up old young it does not matter. it's kind of crazy now a day's you might go to the store and never come back alive. I don't take anything for granted anymore. stay healthy my brother and keep that winning streak going

already played
Chicago Blackhawks -180*
<small>vs</small> Detroit Red Wings 360/200 &
Detroit Red Wings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5 -105 105/100
added Wed nite plays
parlay 100/134
Chicago Blackhawks* -205 vs Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Red Wings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5½ -175

BOL Blood, I am not completely sold on Chicago. They looked beatable in Game 1 vs Minny. Their SOG in the 1 st period of game 1 was 6 their worst by far of any period.
They came surprising flat and were down 1-0 before scoring a PP goal and then winning in OT.I think at the very least we see a similar start by Chicago and they come out tight. Detroit will come out much more aggressive IMO but not put Howard in a bad position early. Chicago dating back to last year has beaten Detroit 7 in a row

Just to add to my point if I think DET wins or plays Chicago to even in period 1 it's tough not to see value in Detroit

BOL Blood, I am not completely sold on Chicago. They looked beatable in Game 1 vs Minny. Their SOG in the 1 st period of game 1 was 6 their worst by far of any period.
They came surprising flat and were down 1-0 before scoring a PP goal and then winning in OT.I think at the very least we see a similar start by Chicago and they come out tight. Detroit will come out much more aggressive IMO but not put Howard in a bad position early. Chicago dating back to last year has beaten Detroit 7 in a row

Thanks for the input chancedog. I agree with ur overall thoughts. Despite the Hawks needing only five games to defeat Minnesota. I was not happy with the effort from some of the players either. I read of some harsh words between some of the players so I think the bad play has been addressed.I dont see right wing Viktor Stalberg in the projected lineup tonite so may the coach feels a change is in order.
That being said, I dont think we should forget who the Hawks really are. The Blackhawks are 40-7-6 on the year including their first round against Minnesota. Chicago has been dominant at home with a 21-3-3 record overall, while the Red Wings are just 13-10-5 on the road. These two teams met 4 times this season with the Blackhawks winning all 4 meetings (two in shootout and one in OT). They scored 3, 7, 2, and 2 goals in those games. The Blackhawks have scored 5, 3 2, 5, and 2 goals in these playoffs. Detroit allowed 3+ goals in 5 of their 7 games vs Anaheim. Chicago was 5th in the NHL with 74 goals in 24 home games this regular season. Chicago is rested and ready to go against one of their Western Conference rivals and I think they will pile the shots on Howard tonight and get 3+ goals while hold Det to 1. Detroit scored only five goals in its four regular-season games against Chicago, with Franzen and Emmerton each tallying twice. Toews led the Blackhawks in the series with five points.

GL chancedog

adding
Chicago Blackhawks* Over 2½ -150 vs Detroit Red Wings x1

Chicago Blackhawks* -½ +155 vs Detroit Red Wings for 1st Period x1

Chicago Blackhawks* -½ +165 vs Detroit Red Wings for 2nd Period x1

parlay 100/125
Chicago Blackhawks* -200 vs Detroit Red Wings
Pittsburgh Penguins* -200 vs Ottawa Senators (fri nite)

parlay 50/108
Chicago Blackhawks* -1 -123 vs Detroit Red Wings
New York Rangers/Boston Bruins* Under 5 -135(Thurs)

Great points BH hard to argue against CHI with their daunting numbers at home look forward to seeing you thoughts on Bruins series

Great points BH hard to argue against CHI with their daunting numbers at home look forward to seeing you thoughts on Bruins series

after Monday nite Bos comeback, I just dont know the effects of that!! I'll study the talk tomorrow and make a decision on the side but I have already played the Under and will put the Under 6 in a parlay when available.
Lundqvist is a huge challenge for the Bruins.Bos have some big injuries and three of those will be hard to replace.
I expect a low-scoring very physical series and will be on the Under in most if not all games

more thoughts on Thurs

New York Rangers/Boston Bruins* Under 5 -130 x1

Thanks HuntDog...some interesting stuff going on with colege ball at present...I know ur on top of everything

parlay 100/132
New York Rangers/Boston Bruins* Under 6 -335
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 6 -450
St. Louis Cardinals* -215 vs New York Mets
I had to add a MLB team to get my odds where I wanted them

blood gl with your bets my brother. I think CHICAGO will be playing LAK in the next round what do you think the series odds will be. will LAK get some good value. or not

It's amazing how much extra juice one goal will cost ya huh? My concern with that B's under would be their lack of defense. They really need Ferrance & Seidenberg back. Still would play it versus the over though. Main reason I'm not is due to the pain in watching/routing. Case in point, game 7 versus Leafs. Had I taken the under I couldn't have routed for my bet & my team. Here's to the B's winning 4-0 my man!

Hoping for an inspired start by the Bruins tonight my feeling public is in love with the Rangers -120 seems real cheap to me. I also took the under but hate 5 with extra extra juice

Scopey, Thanks and GL to U as well

d8, my brother. Thanks I agree. it should be the Kings and Hawks next. I think the series opening line will be 170ish range. While I would prefer the Hawks in the series, I will probably be on the Kings at home in some of the games. I like the way the Kings are playing. And I will surely be on the Under in most every match.The Kings have not lost at home since suffering back-to-back shutout losses to the Dallas Stars and Vancouver on March 21 and 23, and Under as the Kings are playing to the Under@ 7-1-2 last 10 overall

Zeke,
My concern with that B's under would be their lack of defense.
I think that is a very legitimate concern but I sure cant this over with Lundqvist in the net. Very good thoughts in ur post my friend and gives everyone something to think about.

chancedog, I hope so to because the Bruins will need some help tonite.Andrew Ference, Wade Redden and Dennis Seidenberg, as the trio did not practice on Wednesday following absences in the latter end of the first-round series. Ference missed the final two contests, Redden sat out Game 7 and Seidenberg made an early exit in the pivotal tilt - all with undisclosed injuries. Even if they get to play, they want be at full strength. I'm sticking to my Under though

GL fellas...I look forward to a good nite of pucks

before making a side play in the NY/Bos game i want to see the lineups and the injury status

back before start

I have looked at this Bos game from from every angle I can and just cant make a play on either side....I lean toward the Rangers tonite small.

I will make a small parlay but 1.5 on the Rangers with the Kings

parlay 50/135
New York Rangers* +1½ -315 vs Boston Bruins
Los Angeles Kings* -150 vs San Jose Sharks
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 5 -140

GLTA

SUNDAY
New York Rangers/Boston Bruins* Under 5 -135 x1

Pittsburgh Penguins* -122 vs Ottawa Senators x1

Pittsburgh Penguins/Ottawa Senators* Under 6 -150 x1

parlay 200/190
New York Rangers/Boston Bruins Under 6 -350*
Pittsburgh Penguins +1½ -350* <small>vs</small> Ottawa Senators
Atlanta Braves +2½ -550* <small>vs</small> Los Angeles Dodgers

GLTA

Monday
Chicago Blackhawks -135 x1*
Chicago Blackhawks -1 +137 x1
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Red Wings* Under 5 -105 x1

parlay 50/80
Chicago Blackhawks* -140
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Red Wings* Under 5½ -200

GLTA

Pittsburgh Penguins* -130 vs Ottawa Senators x2
Pittsburgh Penguins/Ottawa Senators* Under 5½ -131 x1

parlay 50/101

Pittsburgh Penguins* -132 vs Ottawa Senators
Pittsburgh Penguins/Ottawa Senators* Under 5½ -135

I didn't see game 3 but I was hoping you would be on Ottawa. I already have Ottawa and the under and was looking to add

I still believe the Pens are the Best team in the playoffs chance dog...but these damn Unders that I am playing are tearing my ass up...just to hard headed to change when I capp and it comes out under.
GL the rest of the way chance

Thursday
Chicago Blackhawks* -126 vs Detroit Red Wings x2
Chicago Blackhawks win Western Conf* +180 vs Field wins Western Conference x1
Chicago Blackhawks (Series)* -105 vs Detroit Red Wings (Series) x2
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Red Wings* Under 5 -106
x1
As u can see, I like theHawks to come up on top tonite. The team that won the President's Trophy has the pressure on them tonight.Chicago had won eight games in a row vs Detroit, but they've lost last two, scoring a single goal each game; under is 14-3-3 in last 20 series meetings. Blackhawks are 5-3 in playoffs this spring, but just 1-2 on road, while Red Wings are 6-4, with three OT wins and they're 3-1 at home, with two wins in OT. Home teams are 11-3 in this round of playoffs. Detroit has more power plays than Chicago, but is 0-11 on power play, while Chicago is 1-10. I believe the Blackhawks are better team, but this is rivalry where Detroit generally has had the upper hand, so pressure on Chicago to win this game and avoid falling into huge hole.

Boston Bruins* +100 vs New York Rangers X Half
Boston Bruins/New York Rangers* Under 5 -140 x1
for those of U who love Value, then New York Rangers (Series)* +1300 vs Boston Bruins (Series) is the play....not a play for me but just saying

Los Angeles Kings* -145 vs San Jose Sharks x1
San Jose Sharks/Los Angeles Kings* Under 5 -140 x1
Los Angeles Kings (Series)* -140 vs San Jose Sharks (Series) x1

gl blood i'm rooting for you 9-0 would be great. you did it last time I think you went 9-0

Thanks Scopey, it has been a pretty choppy ride for me the last week..GLTU my friend

Pittsburgh Penguins* -210
vs Ottawa Senators X1
Pittsburgh Penguins (1st 60 min)* -½ -142 vs Ottawa Senators (1st 60 min) X1
Ottawa Senators/Pittsburgh Penguins* Under 5½ -115 X1

parlay 100/140
Pittsburgh Penguins* -220
Ottawa Senators/Pittsburgh Penguins* Under 6 -155

parlay 100/118
5/24/2013 7:35 PM NHL Hockey 52 Pittsburgh Penguins* -220 vs Ottawa Senators
5/25/2013 8:05 PM NHL Hockey 56 Chicago Blackhawks* -200 vs Detroit Red Wings

GLTA

I don't know where to post this...but cute story about a 9 year old Blackhawks fan....

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-p...wers-hossa-3rd-grade-math-test-171023862.html

Maggie Ciara is a third grade student at Columbus Manor Elementary School in Oak Lawn, Ill. She’s also a Chicago Blackhawks fan, as her teacher discovered in a recent math exam.
The question was “what is 9 times 9?”
The answer? Marian Hossa, a.k.a. No. 81 for the Blackhawks.
As you can see, her teacher was baffled at first ...

extralarge.jpg

Thank U for posting this, my wife (who is the big puck fan in this family) got a big laugh and we can relate

GL playball

GO PENS

and BlkHawks tomorrow

Thanks HuntDog

Saturday
Boston Bruins* -152 vs New York Rangers 150/100

Chicago Blackhawks* -175 vs Detroit Red Wings 175/100

parlay 100/133
Chicago Blackhawks* -180 vs Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Red Wings/Chicago Blackhawks* Under 5½ -200

nice nite for the hound

Sunday
Los Angeles Kings* +121
vs San Jose Sharks x1
Los Angeles Kings (1st 60 min)* +½ -148 vs San Jose Sharks (1st 60 min) x1
Los Angeles Kings* +1 -173 vs San Jose Sharks x1
will be on under 5 when I can get it

Los Angeles Kings/San Jose Sharks* Under 5 -160 x1

parlay 100/181
Los Angeles Kings* +105 vs San Jose Sharks
Los Angeles Kings/San Jose Sharks* Under 5½ -270

Chicago Blackhawks* -120 vs Detroit Red Wings x2
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Red Wings* Under 5 -124 x1

parlay 50/77
Chicago Blackhawks* -125 vs Detroit Red Wings
Chicago Blackhawks/Detroit Red Wings* Under 5½ -240

Got the same side/total tonight Blood and too many units on Chi for the series so good luck to us. Already got 10 units on Pens series vs Bos. Another good match for them IMO.

Got the same side/total tonight Blood and too many units on Chi for the series so good luck to us. Already got 10 units on Pens series vs Bos. Another good match for them IMO.

good to hear that we agree. I played the Pens series @ -190 380/200. Was a bit surprised at the price as I thought it would 160ish. The Pens have taken the past six regular-season meetings between the two teams and have won six straight games in Boston. Pittsburgh is only allowing only 2.5 goals per game and has been even stingier since Vokoun took the starting job from Fleury in Round 1. The veteran netminder is 6-1 with a 1.85 GAA and .941 save percentage since seizing control in between the pipes. The Pens have been absolutely deadly on the power play, scoring 13 goals with the man advantage in 11 games while leading the playoffs in power-play efficiency (28.3 percent). Pittsburgh is 7-4 over/under in the playoffs to date
GL CMan

added parlay 200/203
Chicago Blackhawks +1½ -370* <small>vs</small> Detroit Red Wings (Mon)
Pittsburgh Penguins -170* <small>vs</small> Boston Bruins (Wed)

Back