Puck Off - Scarf’s Lord Stanley Plays 2019

scarf31

CTG Moderator
Staff member
Best sport for playoff intensity out of them all, gang. Going to be dabbling in individual games, totals and series all the way through the end of June. Just want to use this as a place to track everything.

Win, lose or draw looking to enjoy these games no matter what.

Will try to bold everything I play and record Jeep daily or very close to daily at worst.

Note: I’ve got a LOT of outs. I line shop. Value is everything in this hobby and it is something I try my hardest to keep up with. With that out of the way...onto the action...

SERIES PLAYS

Lightning -1.5 (-180) Over Jackets (5.4/3)
Bruins (-135) Over Maple Leafs (2.7/2)

FUTURE PLAY

Blues to win the West (+5233)

The Blues was a future last leg of a parlay I tied in with some money line sizable faves on 2/13 right as the Blues got super hot.

Will add thoughts shortly...best of luck fellas!

LIVE Over 6.5 Pit/NYI To win a half unit (.68/5)

Too many chances to pass up on getting to 3-3
8AFAFDDD-4249-4BF6-9F79-889E3BB8F24E.jpeg

Last one for the day after Tampa fisted me with the brass knuckles...

Vegas TT Over 2.5 (-140) (1.4/1)

Last night 1-1 (-0.9 Units)
Series and Future Bets Pending

Only one to start the night.

Avalanche (+175) (1/1.75)

Not sold Calgary is taking both at home vs. the Flames...this is a chase...if I win tonight no bet G2, if I lose tonight, coming back for a 1u play in G2. Think it’s profitable one way or the other. And if the Albertans sweep these 2, then they deserve my money.

Might do some in play if something pops, GL gang.

GL. Love the over here. Avs did finish strong to end the year and their goalie playing really good. :shake:

Last night 1-1 (-0.9 Units)
Series and Future Bets Pending

Only one to start the night.

Avalanche (+175) (1/1.75)

Not sold Calgary is taking both at home vs. the Flames...this is a chase...if I win tonight no bet G2, if I lose tonight, coming back for a 1u play in G2. Think it’s profitable one way or the other. And if the Albertans sweep these 2, then they deserve my money.

Might do some in play if something pops, GL gang.

Avalanche +170 game one with Grubauer vs Smith. it could happen. BOTH teams can score when they get it going BUT Grubauer has been HOT going 7-2 his last 9 starts with just 2 GA's or less in 8. do NOT know WHY Calgary starting Smith :shake:

Very surprised they’re going Smith in G1, Rat. Like I said, don’t think Flames take both so just looking to be on the Avs in one of these first 2. GL my friend

Fuck it...think it’s still a bad number. One more unit...

LIVE Bruins (+185) (1/1.85)

(will count as one play for record)

Bad bets...didn’t know B’s would play one of their most uninspired games of the season. Absolutely unlike anything they’ve shown this season. It happens...we move on and swallow the pill. The “joys” of sports betting!

Got my dick kicked in yesterday. Still don’t regret the bets..will update record before tomorrow

Lightning -1/2 (1st 10 min) (+181) (1/1.81)

Expect an angry opening for the Bolts...more to come later. BOL gang

Thanks, Vap. BOL. Bolts sticking it up my arse for thinking they were gonna come out strong...lmao.

Total fade material so far; but going to keep firing. Patience is a virtue.

Under 1.5 (1st Period) StL/Wpg (-122) (2.44/2)

Love me some Binnington and the Blues close to the best style

Gonna keep firing...fade material if nothing else :-)

LIVE Under 6.5 StL/Wpg (-131) (2.62/2)
Over 6.5 VGK/SJ (-102) (2.04/2)

Going back to the well with this one...I just think Marty Jones is not that good. Expect better VGK effort and more shots than the 10 they got combined in the 1st & 2nd periods combined last game gives this spot a very decent chance...

Over 2.5 TT VGK (-158) (4.74/3)

Scurred money don’t make no money...

Just for full disclosure, since I was changing my kid’s toxic-smelling diaper and may not have posted the play before first puck drop...receipt below. I know nobody probably cares but I care about honesty and transparency...

4644DD54-9D6F-4DEF-8A21-49B9E763F093.jpeg

Going back to the well with this one...I just think Marty Jones is not that good. Expect better VGK effort and more shots than the 10 they got combined in the 1st & 2nd periods combined last game gives this spot a very decent chance...

Over 2.5 TT VGK (-158) (4.74/3)

Scurred money don’t make no money...
Doesn’t get much easier than that

First kid Scarf? If so you will soon realize that at one month you have yet to see a toxic diaper. Wait till he/she is introduced to real food. It will resemble the Lightings game play.

First kid Scarf? If so you will soon realize that at one month you have yet to see a toxic diaper. Wait till he/she is introduced to real food. It will resemble the Lightings game play.

Yup, i don’t settle for shit in life. Thats sorta my motto. So I figured I’d never have kids or get married because I kept dealing with nutjob psychos. Met my (now) wife at 38, we dated over 4 years and one night legit at 10 pm laying in bed last May for the first time in my life had a 100% feeling of confidence that “this is the one”. Proposed 3 days later, we got married in a private ceremony in our backyard 5 weeks later, snuck one past the goalie on the honeymoon, and the rest is history. I’ve kinda “parented in reverse” as my wife had a daughter in her prior marriage, so I’ve know my stepdaughter (and I’m more her dad than her birth dad) since she was 2. Kid is awesome. Can honestly say a 2-year-old little girl changed my life...but never went through the diaper phase, so dealing with this for the first time.

Sorry, Zeke. Long answer to a short question, but I’m so proud of how my life turned out because I refused to settle and stand my ground. Truly feel blessed and while I complain about the “frustrations” of bringing up a newborn, wouldn’t have it any other way.

Sorry for the tangent bud. Lightning surely are sticking it up my arse. Anyone who saw this coming is a liar. Now hoping the B’s don’t repeat that same pattern tonight.

This is one reason why i'll gladly settle for adopting a litter machine-trained cat lol

Love the avs tonight, gl scarf

I keep seeing Smith's stats as highest save percentage in the playoffs, and no one mentioning how it's in 20 games, and 19 of those were with a dave tippett phoenix team which basically played the late 90s devils era left wing lock

Dont see him keeping this up, and MacKinnon looked like he was like half a step or half second off making a ton of plays thursday, I think he has a big game tonight, rantanan should be a lot better too after getting his legs under him in his first game back

Love the avs tonight, gl scarf

I keep seeing Smith's stats as highest save percentage in the playoffs, and no one mentioning how it's in 20 games, and 19 of those were with a dave tippett phoenix team which basically played the late 90s devils era left wing lock

Dont see him keeping this up, and MacKinnon looked like he was like half a step or half second off making a ton of plays thursday, I think he has a big game tonight, rantanan should be a lot better too after getting his legs under him in his first game back

Teeeed! Glad to see you talking puck, bud and hope all is well. Totally agree on Smith and I felt the Same way about Marty Jones last night...didn’t buy the game one performance one bit and hit VGK strong last night...Smith not anywhere near the netminder overall as he played in G1. Probably gonna jump on an Over in play too as I see Avs stepping up to play tonight and Smith to turn back into the Smith we thought he was before this series...Just like Marty Jones did.

BOL my friend. :cheers3:

Staying ice cold (no pun intended), but playing smaller units and firing harder situationally. Win lose or draw I’m loving this time of the year. Can’t be scurred.

We played the anti-Marty Jones angle last night and I think 100% the same holds true for Mike Smith tonight as I’ve said. If Mike Smith wants to be Mike Vernon-like again tonight, he deserves my money.

Avalanche TT Over 2.5 (-101) (3.03/3)
Over 1.5 1P Col/Cal (-134) (2.68/2)
Over 6 Col/Cal (-116) (2.32/2)

Best of luck tonight fellas.

Great call on the Avs! Like you said in the in-game, incredibly gutsy performance. Mike Smith stopped what 26 of their first 27 shots maybe a few more? Down late in that hostile environment down 1-0 in the series. The fight that they put up. Really superb effort

6-10 (-6.10 Units)

Awful so far...fight carries on...

Penguins (1st 60 min) ML (-104) (1.04/1)

6-12 (-12.54 Units) (Added Tampa’s sticking their foot up my rectum...shitbags)

Too stubborn to quit and being colder than witch’s tit leaves me nowhere to go but up. Love Boston to show more G2 effort than G1 and played it hard. Also need to see Canes beat the champs before I can buy into them.

Bruins (+103) (2/2.06)
Bruins -1.5 (+250) (1/2.5)
Bruins -2.5 (+550) (.5/2.75)
Capitals (+112) (2/2.24)

Best of luck tonight, gang.

Oh and Tampa...GFY

Thanks. Someone get Cooper a pulse so he can act like he’s even more than mildly concerned his team is on the verge of elimination. Holy Christ what a crazy collapse they’ve had.

Thank god im having fun with this sports playoffs and only betting pizza money as units...gonna ride the wave through this little run. Let’s start with the B’s tonight.

Back