Preakness 2016

Nice thing with soccer is when post time is 3:45, they post at 3:45

This is annoying

Horse guys math is too much for me LOL

With you there bro....sweating out a couple of MLB plays, now there is a stable sport to bet!:NoNo:

Anywho, one of you playa's throw out a longshot bet for action Jackson here to throw a few pennies at....:cheers3:

I can think of no greater gig than horse trainer.
It's the worst bc of time and work and pressure involved, they don't win...they don't eat....2nd worst job at the track....and they have to deal w/ owners that don't know shit about horses...worst job is obviously a jockey bc of how they are treated and the lifestyle and risk involved

It's the worst bc of time and work and pressure involved, they don't win...they don't eat....2nd worst job at the track....and they have to deal w/ owners that don't know shit about horses...worst job is obviously a jockey bc of how they are treated and the lifestyle and risk involved

Not many people can handle dealing with non-english speaking grooms and hot walkers and most of there employees and then turn around and deal with a millionaire owner, got to get at 4AM every day and literally deal with all sorts of horseshit

I guess I'm just thinking of Bob Baffert and not the Thistledown guys.

Any of the horses comment on the big race yet? I like to hear the inside scoop right from the horse's mouth.

Back