Preakness 2016

Pimlico, I've heard from people that have gone...seems like a one day Spring Break

When I was at the U of Maryland in the late 80's went 1 year and it was out of control. Had a great time but it had a real "frat boy" feel, no offense to frat guys, but the bad stereotype type. Weren't there for the majesty, it was just an open party spot and something they could say they did.

Love the partying in the infield and the drinking, but let's focus (at least somewhat) on the racing folks

I think Cherry Wine thinks he can win, and that's important in horse racing. He's been sequestered in his stable, but don't believe for a minute he hasn't heard the media and fans talking about the other horses.

When I was at the U of Maryland in the late 80's went 1 year and it was out of control. Had a great time but it had a real "frat boy" feel, no offense to frat guys, but the bad stereotype type. Weren't there for the majesty, it was just an open party spot and something they could say they did.

lol I was a frat boy and I understand completely

I think Cherry Wine thinks he can win, and that's important in horse racing. He's been sequestered in his stable, but don't believe for a minute he hasn't heard the media and fans talking about the other horses.

I heard he ate Mexican for breakfast

Cherry Wine has been very short and dismissive with the press this week.

Nyquist has never run in mud, Exaggerator has dominated in it. Still think Nyquist should win but will be on Exag

I haven't looked but I bet Twitter is breaking with his mother was a mudder jokes.

PFTCommenter@PFTCommenter <small class="time" style="font-size: 13px; color: rgb(136, 153, 166);"> 1m1 minute ago</small>
PFTCommenter Retweeted WJZ | CBS Baltimore
Cam newton could learn alot about how to handle success from this humble horse

PFTCommenter added,
WJZ | CBS Baltimore @cbsbaltimoreWinner of 1st race on #Preakness day collapses, dies: http://cbsloc.al/1NDRD9F

0 retweets1 like
<b class="QuoteTweet-fullname u-linkComplex-target" style="display: inline-block;"><button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover js-actionButton js-actionReply" data-modal="ProfileTweet-reply" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Reply
</button></b>
<b class="QuoteTweet-fullname u-linkComplex-target" style="display: inline-block;"> <button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionRetweet" data-modal="ProfileTweet-retweet" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">Retweet

</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton js-actionButton js-actionFavorite" type="button" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">

</button>
<button class="ProfileTweet-actionButton u-textUserColorHover dropdown-toggle js-dropdown-toggle" type="button" aria-haspopup="true" style="color: rgb(170, 184, 194); font-family: inherit; font-size: 16px; font-style: inherit; font-variant-caps: inherit; line-height: 1; margin: 0px; overflow: visible; cursor: pointer; border: 0px; padding: 0px 2px; position: relative;">More
</button>

</b>

Back