• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is officially the most faggoty game in history.
They are allowed to hit more in the NBA.
A player gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct when jawing with one of his own yell leaders.

This game is becoming unwatchable.

I bet Ronnie Lott is thanking hiis lucky stars that he wasn't born in this era.
Jack Tatum also.

This is officially the most faggoty game in history.
They are allowed to hit more in the NBA.
A player gets called for unsportsmanlike conduct when jawing with one of his own yell leaders.

This game is becoming unwatchable.

I bet Ronnie Lott is thanking hiis lucky stars that he wasn't born in this era.
Jack Tatum also.

My dad golfs with Jim Youngblood. He says there's no way he could play today. He also says Mike Webster is the strongest human being he's ever encountered

I still haven't had a drink...had 2 gatorades and 64 oz of water. Preloading for the heavy drinking stoudt is gonna cause

I'll bet on Mike Webster for sure.

He said he had a wide open blindside hit lined up on Terry Bradshaw and Webster just reached out with one hand and stopped him in his tracks. He literally couldn't believe or understand it because Jim was stronger than most dudes

Marinating a prime sirloin. Only day we'll be able to grill before the arctic shit comes in.
Fucks up my NY menu. I've gotten used to making burgers on NY's since I entertain on NYEve also.
Having to consider other options that go with B/E peas.

I got a bunch of grass fed meat from my step ma for XMAS- fucking whole freezer full

Imagine if your family died on a flight like they did and some asshole is joking about it on a gamblinf forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back