• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
with 3 and stoudt under center they will likely run the ball. They shouldn't push pace. Lots of running and short passes to keep clock running. Oklahoma will be happy to run too. Could be a 2:30 hour game

Clemson's defense has held 9 opponents to their worst offensive output of the year. 75% of the offenses they played had their worst game of the year

A little confused by the halftime line other than WVU receiving.

TAMU winning line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Passing stats are even but a lot of wvu pass stats came on a busted coverage to their best player. 4 or 5 personal foul penalties and a pick six and they are leading at halftime. Why are they laying 3/3.5 to tamu? I get that the 3.5 is tricky as there will likely be a two pt try in the 2h but I don't get it. Feels like TAMU played poor and wvu played well and still tamu outplayed them in the box and lead.

Guess Allen is getting injured? Or maybe Howard is .. how awful is he?

I am sure this will be in Fondy's class action suit thread:

Sexual Supplement
Class Action Lawsuit Investigation
Several supplements claim that they can boost sexual performance and increase libido. However, there are no reliable scientific studies showing that any of the ingredients found in these supplements are effective.

If you have purchased certain sexual enhancement products, you may be able to join a free class action lawsuit investigation.

To see if you qualify to join this free investigation, please contact the Law Offices of Ronald Marron.

email: admin@consumersadvocates.com

or call (619) 696-9006.

6483511e-80c0-4b4f-b4a9-3e60e063eecd.jpg

Question for you guys. What is the latest a bet has been cancelled for any of you? I have a Shell prop over 23.5 rushing. Dont know what they were thinking, but it is still standing.

Question for you guys. What is the latest a bet has been cancelled for any of you? I have a Shell prop over 23.5 rushing. Dont know what they were thinking, but it is still standing.

I would think it's gold.
But seems like I've had one cancelled after the game was tallied.

Kenny Hill is probably screwed.
He might get to play if coach redshirts Kyler Murray. But I highly doubt that.
Sumlin doesn't mind pulling a redshirt.

Bet a few bad lines but only had one cancelled after the game. I argued it and Tony at 5Dimes told me he would either grade it a winner and limit me to $20 on prop bets or we could just cancel it

In a deal turned into NFL today, Tom Brady restructured his contract to give NE $24 million more in cash to spend this winter, per sources.
Under the new deal, Brady changed the $24 million in “skill” guarantee to only “injury” guarantee, meaning that Brady now would get the guaranteed money only if he were injured. Brady also now can be released from the Patriots without any liability, but he then would become an unrestricted free agent, free to command the type of guaranteed money he has agreed to surrender. This frees up cash for the Patriots to use on other players. New England needs the cash to help re-sign some of its own free agents such as Darrelle Revis, Devin McCourty, Nate Solder and Shane Vereen, amongst others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back