***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never got into in-game betting...reminds me of cash game poker. I dont think I have enough self control for that

but the angles you can read in game are sooo much better. like ive never watched either of these teams. i was on rice pregame but that was just a degen play. then once the game started it was like oh right rice is the right side

Im semi-chasing my horrid CBB day on Tuesday. I had LA tech for a big bet and they blew a 20 point 2H lead to lose by 8 points, failing to cover +6

but the angles you can read in game are sooo much better. like ive never watched either of these teams. i was on rice pregame but that was just a degen play. then once the game started it was like oh right rice is the right side

Yea I dont disagree at all. I think its all about mentality

Fresno coach - "I have an idea. We're down 17, let's bring in our back up QB who isn't as retarded, and run 3 times for nothing and then punt, ready break!"

announcer says" that's roughing the punter" not sure whether it will result in first down...duhh where do they get these clowns from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back