***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
thread titles over there that made me laugh... all on page 1

Let's win it back tonight fellas
I just want to say hahahaha
I'm doubling up on fresno +1now because of wku (my personal favorite)
WKU Backers! How much did you lose?
Here's some advice to the losers who permeate this forum
I'm praying for WKU's team plane to crash into the ocean
I really need to see this. I did not see the game bur this just entered top 10 mooses of alltime
vegas vandal go eat your ugly stepmom's dirty pussy

I'm going with the plane crash thread as my personal favorite.

[TABLE="class: forum"]
<tbody>[TR="class: odd"]
[TD="class: forumpost"]
0.gif

Veteran
[/TD]
[TD="class: forumpost-post"]#19
Posted: 12/24/2014 4:56:43 PM
I can't believe this is the 3rd thread about wishing that WKU's plane goes down. Some of you feel like this loss is the end of the world.[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Posted: 12/24/2014 6:32:59 PM
The score was 49-14 in the second half and WKU had the ball as we entered the mall. I couldn't have been in a better mood and I approved of every ridiculous purchase my wife wanted to make. I even said yes to a $35 fruit cake! We weren't in there that long and when we got back to the car the first thing I hear is Lou Holtz and Mark May getting hysterical..I'm like "what?????" My wife starts jabbering about forgetting something for a niece and I'm like "SHUT THE F UP!!!" Then they said it's 49-49!! OMG! That's not even possible! But wait! It gets worse, they are going for two..They don't get it and I open the center console, grab a screw driver and I'm about to stab the radio and my wife screams "NO!" and grabs my arm..I kick the door open and roll out onto the ground..I crawled over onto the grass and started ripping it up all around me..people start to stare so I get back in the car...and she's pissed, and embarrassed..we drove home in silence..and I've been locked in my room ever since..

They ruined my Christmas

Posted: 12/24/2014 6:32:59 PM
The score was 49-14 in the second half and WKU had the ball as we entered the mall. I couldn't have been in a better mood and I approved of every ridiculous purchase my wife wanted to make. I even said yes to a $35 fruit cake! We weren't in there that long and when we got back to the car the first thing I hear is Lou Holtz and Mark May getting hysterical..I'm like "what?????" My wife starts jabbering about forgetting something for a niece and I'm like "SHUT THE F UP!!!" Then they said it's 49-49!! OMG! That's not even possible! But wait! It gets worse, they are going for two..They don't get it and I open the center console, grab a screw driver and I'm about to stab the radio and my wife screams "NO!" and grabs my arm..I kick the door open and roll out onto the ground..I crawled over onto the grass and started ripping it up all around me..people start to stare so I get back in the car...and she's pissed, and embarrassed..we drove home in silence..and I've been locked in my room ever since..

They ruined my Christmas

Holy shit
That is hilarious

Do any of you have accurate weather for Hawaii?

I have one report of major storms in the area, rain falling in nearby area and gusty winds. The more legit sources of weather.com and wunderground have it far more peaceful

Also I great live band. I seen them on a during a 48 hour bender....By luck at a free concert. They sounded better live than in studio, which is the sign of a great band

Hawaii's got at least the third stripper pole helmet I've seen this bowl season, what's up with the silver?

Whoever's calling this game, not play by play the other guy, should call sailing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back