***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never in my life ever complain about a bad beat again after watching that and having no side in the game

I'm pretty sure there would be a hole in my wall and an injured hand if I had wku.

Wku dicked around all.sec half

Oh, so now it's the SEC's fault???
bigsmile.gif

Oh. Way disagree. He was pleading for his life right before that. Offering them money. Prop Joe and Snoop had the best deaths because they knew they had no way out of it.

My treated you like a son, I wasn't made to play a son. The Greeks, the ones with the good dope, they cool with it

Oh. Way disagree. He was pleading for his life right before that. Offering them money. Prop Joe and Snoop had the best deaths because they knew they had no way out of it.

I just watched prop joe cause I forgot

he told Marlo he would get out of the game, he pleaded a bit

Lol go check out covers for laughs
We got a thread calling the game "rigged"
Yes the hail Mary multi lateral play was a.fix hahaha

and this settles it. New Years resolution #1 is to watch the wire. I watched the first episode a few months back and that's all I've ever seen of the show. for real...

Looks like a lot of today's money is coming in on Fresno. Tough to analyze the movement with this short line. But I wonder if a lot of the folks who lost today on WKU are loading up on Fresno trying to chase their loss.

Went with the vodka/soda. Anyone have soda stream? My friend has it and tells me to get it. I guess you can make your own soda. Seems like it would be good to always have Club soda available for mixed drinks.

thread titles over there that made me laugh... all on page 1

Let's win it back tonight fellas
I just want to say hahahaha
I'm doubling up on fresno +1now because of wku (my personal favorite)
WKU Backers! How much did you lose?
Here's some advice to the losers who permeate this forum
I'm praying for WKU's team plane to crash into the ocean
I really need to see this. I did not see the game bur this just entered top 10 mooses of alltime
vegas vandal go eat your ugly stepmom's dirty pussy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back