***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
GT has basically perfected running 5 plays with a few different variations

I love the concept esp in college

fuck 'em. Sport exists to gamble on

Only if it would get legalized, just think Dwight...... When you ran to get wings, swing by the 7/11, cash in you tickets from this am, play a lotto, pick up some beer.... And place that 2h bet on Quette instead of waiting on it to post before you could leave

Wow what a break for me took messy st. +2.5 live for 500 hell yes. No got some nice extra dough to play with in the 2nd half

:28 and :58, remember that shit?

Remember really old school when the NFL was on NBC, and they'd play their little jingle and show the scores once in a while? Well before any of the tickers.

I think it was actually Headline News (the CNN channel) that was the first to introduce the rolling ticker along the bottom. We'd be watching the news basically in college to get the CBB scores...

Ya schrute. Took em -2.5 for game live to. What You guys like for 2nd half

That has to be at least a half dozen successful Hail Marys this year.

Orange Bowl
Oregon St-USC first half
Cal-AZ
USC-Az St
BYU-Houston first half

Others?

Remember really old school when the NFL was on NBC, and they'd play their little jingle and show the scores once in a while? Well before any of the tickers.

I think it was actually Headline News (the CNN channel) that was the first to introduce the rolling ticker along the bottom. We'd be watching the news basically in college to get the CBB scores...
I loved that CBS jingle.... Searching for that now.....

I was about ready to middle out with msu before that td, now I'm tempted to take GT again at 5, seems a shade hight

[video=youtube;SRMpeACi8tY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=SRMpeACi8tY[/video]

And then the scores would show on the screen....ahh, the good ol' days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back