***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember roman candle wars as a kid....never had one blow up in my hand but just hysterical to try and shoot them at people

Lawndart wars?

hahah nope. actual spears. There was creek that ran right through the neighborhood .. one side residential and the other side was corn fields ... go down a few blocks and the creek ran into the woods. We had deer in our backyard .. brother had a groundhog run up his whole body and back down ... It was a fun area as a kid. Eventually they sold the farm and built houses across from us.

I grew up with a creek and forest in the back yard, unfortunately no siblings to try to impale

First year I've been single on NYE since mid 90s, can't say it's sucked so far. Still early.

I grew up with a creek and forest in the back yard, unfortunately no siblings to try to impale

We also lived in a cul de sac ...... and all the neighbor kids got on bikes and roller skates ( it was a different time folks ) and played rollerball with the mailboxes as goals for the ball. Crashing bikes full speed into eachother on purpose. Good times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back