***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
nationals-park-123014.jpg

I hope ND win by double digits now. All pre-season hype will be around them for next season, many putting them as a lock for the playoff. That world out great for Oklahoma this year

I haven't seen too many (any?) prognostications with ND in the playoff next season. Maybe in the Blue & Gold, or the Holtz Report.

Call me crazy but I like the 2H under here. Both teams sustaining drives and keeping the clock moving. Just need turnovers, fgs or a stop on 3rd down every now and the. and it should stay under.

Thanks Cash. That's an awesome view. We passed on the WC this year. Hitting the all star game festivities instead.

Thanks Cash. That's an awesome view. We passed on the WC this year. Hitting the all star game festivities instead.

they all look good each year but this one really sticks out.. i heard the players will be skating up those lanes to the rink...
Will hope to go up here in Gillete

All star game in DC?

[TABLE="class: linesTbl, width: 954"]
<tbody style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px;">[TR="class: linesHeader"]
[TD="colspan: 8"][h=4]NCAA 2ND HALFS AMERICAN FOOTBALL - TUE 12/30[/h][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesColumns"]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, colspan: 4, align: center"]2ND HALF[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H HANDICAP[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H MONEY LINE[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]2H TOTAL POINTS[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #000032, align: center"]MORE[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="class: linesDate, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Tue 12/30[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]243[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Notre Dame[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+7 -114[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]+241[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Over 27 +101[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB, align: center"][/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesAlt1"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]12:00 PM[/TD]
[TD="class: linesRotNumBold, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]244[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTeam, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]LSU[/TD]
[TD="class: linesScore, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"][/TD]
[TD="class: linesSpread, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-7 +101[/TD]
[TD="class: linesMLine, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]-279[/TD]
[TD="class: linesTotals, bgcolor: #E6EEFB"]Under 27 -114[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

yeah read up on him, Klinsmann doing what he's paid to do

Zelalem has played for Germany at the youth level, but not in any official competitions. The earliest he could become cap-tied to the U.S. would be in this summer’s CONCACAF Gold Cup.
A central midfielder with excellent passing vision, Zelalem could join a list of hyphenated Americans who have chosen to play for the U.S. under Klinsmann, including Julian Green, John Brooks, Fabian Johnson, Aron Jóhannsson and Joe Corona.
“Gedion is another special talent,” Klinsmann told SI in a May 2014 interview. “He was in the same [U.S. under-15] camp as my son two years ago, and they spoke German. We’ve followed him throughout this whole stretch and are constantly in touch with him. We watch his games with the [Arsenal] under-19s. We are in touch with [Arsenal executive] Ivan Gazidis and [manager] Arsene Wenger. Our interest is huge in the kid.”

honestly ****, idk if its just because we are here and these young kids are getting way more hype then they should be, but they could be a force in 2020 if it pans out

All star game in Columbus this year. I've been to 3 WC's - one of the best sporting events on the planet. Atmosphere is amazing.

All star game in Columbus this year. I've been to 3 WC's - one of the best sporting events on the planet. Atmosphere is amazing.

I was away for the one at Fenway... heard it was cool but tough to see...
Gillette should be a great take...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back