***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: Thats unreal. You can see on the one review that his knee doesn't touch until the ball is on the ground. The other angel yhou can see the ball over the goal line. LOL

Don't know his drinking habits, but Kelly looks like a guy who carries a flask.

:rofl: Thats unreal. You can see on the one review that his knee doesn't touch until the ball is on the ground. The other angel yhou can see the ball over the goal line. LOL

you can see the knee and hand touching the ground are almost simultaneous. The next angle you see the ball cross the plan before the hand hits the ground. TD.

no bet in the game, but LSU screwed there

Refs owed us one anyway for the bullshit illegal pick or whatever that call was 15 yards away from the play down in Tallahassee.

Wouldn't be bowling if ya didn't get fucked on a blatant controversial call at least once.

Even I could see his knee was still in the air. Stevie Wonder in the booth, go figure.

Wouldn't be bowling if ya didn't get fucked on a blatant controversial call at least once.

Even I could see his knee was still in the air. Stevie Wonder in the booth, go figure.

Stevie's offended. He would've seen that

I hope ND win by double digits now. All pre-season hype will be around them for next season, many putting them as a lock for the playoff. That world out great for Oklahoma this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back