• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think there is anyway that UCLA doesn't score 50. We won't slow the game down being down 25pts. Expect turnovers galore

ya that's the previous owners.... i already told him about that - gotta have a website

yeah balance past due is not a good look if someone is just looking up lol

it's sort of the reason he decided to give it a shot... the previous owners been doing it for years and are just at that point where they don't care too much anymore... they put their 3 kids through college and weren doing anything to get people coming in anymore

Everything on that top six on the page except Geraci's, which I'm not sure I've heard of. That's east side though. Parkview is one of my haunts. Their slogan is "A shady place for shady people." And Sterle's is a classic. (Slovenian, Alex.)
They all good?

They all good?

Parkview is great. Sterle's is great. Melt is great if you like grilled cheese belly bombs, there's an element of gross involved there. Great beer list. Lucky's is known for breakfast. Momocho is kind of trendy, small plates (I think, can't remember.)

Parkview is great. Sterle's is great. Melt is great if you like grilled cheese belly bombs, there's an element of gross involved there. Great beer list. Lucky's is known for breakfast. Momocho is kind of trendy, small plates (I think, can't remember.)

Cool

Need to find the best chipwich...

That Melt place was also on Man vs. Food, probably one of the most disgusting episodes of kind of a disgusting show. The Melt challenge thing is a fried grilled cheese with like 15 kinds of cheese, thick bread … I think it got the best of that Adam wazzizname.

well once football season ends, it will be changed to support the Pens...

hopefully not, but it might be changed tomorrow night...

That Melt place was also on Man vs. Food, probably one of the most disgusting episodes of kind of a disgusting show. The Melt challenge thing is a fried grilled cheese with like 15 kinds of cheese, thick bread … I think it got the best of that Adam wazzizname.
Haha dumb show. Adam always giving compliments on the food. It's usually a heaping pile of crap on the challenges.

on Challah bread? --

Where is clowncar?
He posts the under is huge play later n leaves
Give me some reasoning before I bet it please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back