• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never understood how Snyder can suck so fucking bad in bowls. He is anal about his coaching and being perfect but gets trucked routinely in bowls, big and small

Anyone see the movie foxcatcher?

Saw it New Year's Eve, my wife hasn't forgiven me yet. She hated everything about it. I'll give it a C. It's one of those movies where the great individual performances still can't salvage the movie. It's painfully slow.

And the film maker seems to share my suspicion that wrestling is a Yag sport, as in homoerotic.

Saw it New Year's Eve, my wife hasn't forgiven me yet. She hated everything about it. I'll give it a C. It's one of those movies where the great individual performances still can't salvage the movie. It's painfully slow.
Thanks.

Carhops, Peppis, Pamela's, Delucas and Primantis if your into dry sandwiches

wonderful place

wonderful place
What about the ones on the food channel that fieri visited? A bunch from Pitt. Ever go to any?

Never understood how Snyder can suck so fucking bad in bowls. He is anal about his coaching and being perfect but gets trucked routinely in bowls, big and small

Its not Snyder sucking imo, it's just that the other coaches have longer to prep for him. Snyder over performs with lesser talent. With this much time to prep, a decent coach will make that talent gap evident

wonderful place

ill grab a primantis for lunch every once in awhile over at market square... seating is so scarce there at lunch though..

used to get a roethlisburger when peppis was close to walking distance for lunch

Its not Snyder sucking imo, it's just that the other coaches have longer to prep for him. Snyder over performs with lesser talent. With this much time to prep, a decent coach will make that talent gap evident

Agree with this but it is sucking when your stubborn old ass doesn't attempt to change a game plan

north...

it doesnt help either that my buddy just bought the local bar.... about a mile away from my house

it'll be on bar rescue in 1-2 years for sure...

Haha. Why u say that?
He have no idea what he is doing.

ill grab a primantis for lunch every once in awhile over at market square... seating is so scarce there at lunch though..

used to get a roethlisburger when peppis was close to walking distance for lunch

Peppi's delivers in the downtown area for no fee

Market Square really blowin up, Burgatory is moving in this summer

Personally I think you have much better options in Market Square. You have Wingharts right next door and that NOLA on the Square is pretty good too

Haha. Why u say that?
He have no idea what he is doing.

not really... got sick of working for the bank, the opportunity presented itself and he said fuck it... he'll learn though.. the place needs work... he gotta get clientele back w/ new menu, hh, specials, etc...

he's not goin make it with nobody in the bar at midnight and the bartenders closing early on fridays, then just serving his friends on saturday nights

not really... got sick of working for the bank, the opportunity presented itself and he said fuck it... he'll learn though.. the place needs work... he gotta get clientele back w/ new menu, hh, specials, etc...

he's not goin make it with nobody in the bar at midnight and the bartenders closing early on fridays, then just serving his friends on saturday nights
Taffer is on his way

When I lost that Pitt game under this afternoon, I called it a day.

Peppi's delivers in the downtown area for no fee

Market Square really blowin up, Burgatory is moving in this summer

Personally I think you have much better options in Market Square. You have Wingharts right next door and that NOLA on the Square is pretty good too

NOLA not really my style, but i do like Wingharts burgers.... i'll hit up Fat Tommy's for their pizza lunch special

Taffer is on his way

honestly its just the little things, but if you ever watch the show, those little things add up and sometimes it's hard to overcome them...

he's motivated though and a hard worker so i think he can do it... may take some time but he's got a nice location and plenty of space inside if he wants to make bigger changes

i just checked out the menu of the place by me wade that was on Fieri's show...looks very average to me...just a regular Gyro joint basically

honestly its just the little things, but if you ever watch the show, those little things add up and sometimes it's hard to overcome them...

he's motivated though and a hard worker so i think he can do it... may take some time but he's got a nice location and plenty of space inside if he wants to make bigger changes

ill support the cause, where is it

i just checked out the menu of the place by me wade that was on Fieri's show...looks very average to me...just a regular Gyro joint basically
U wonder if some of the places pay to get on the show

Luv the show. Me, like most guys thought about owning a bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back